Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 1, 2018 8:39 AM

Jun 2015
Did you ever had friends who backstabbed you or said ''i'll go through the fire with you.'' but when something happened he'll be the first to run away.

Tell me about it and why did you think that they used you?
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Feb 1, 2018 8:40 AM
Jul 2018
Yes plenty of them through out my life.
Feb 1, 2018 8:48 AM

Feb 2008
all of my old friends basically yes
I was 'friends' with them for over 10+ years
I always felt like I was kinda just there cause They felt bad for me or cause i did whatever they said. i was a tool not a friend
then when I broke up with my ex they slowly cut contact with me leaving me with only online friends and a ton of trust issues
it fucked me up a lot.
Feb 1, 2018 8:50 AM

Jul 2016
Most of the friends I had freshman year of high school. There was a time when I avoided going to lunch because I knew I'd have to sit by myself.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2018 9:11 AM

May 2015
When I see threads like these I sometimes lament the fact that my life isn't dramatic enough for people to backstab me and abandon me, stuff like that sounds like its out of a zombie apocalypse anime.
Feb 1, 2018 9:16 AM

Jan 2016
Pretty sure this has happened to most people, in some form or another. Friends always claim they will be there for you no matter what, but then you experience some traumatic thing and your friends bail on you because they don't want to bother helping you through it. I've had it happen to me time and time again.
Feb 1, 2018 9:23 AM
Jul 2018
yeah this has happened a handful of times which is why i don't really approach people anymore unless i'm sure about them
Feb 1, 2018 9:29 AM

Jun 2015
spider-mandy said:
Pretty sure this has happened to most people, in some form or another. Friends always claim they will be there for you no matter what, but then you experience some traumatic thing and your friends bail on you because they don't want to bother helping you through it. I've had it happen to me time and time again.

good thing me and my friend's jelp each other.

They helped me to get through my break up man
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Feb 1, 2018 9:51 AM

May 2016
of course. alot of fake friends.
That's why I still say Fuck 'em
Even till this day I fell in some traps

So it's still fuckem

I have no friends left irl , alot of people left me, but I don't give a shit about that. Fuck everyone that used to be down with me and now isn't for no reason.
NasFeb 2, 2018 10:14 AM
~ Nas, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Formerly known as:
~ Gokuvich, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Feb 1, 2018 9:56 AM

Aug 2015
Not that I remember, I think most of them were genuine. I do know when I moved to my third primary school, many of the friends I made in my last year used to shit talk me.

❝ falling sick on a journey
my dream wanders around
fields of dry grass. ❞
()
Feb 1, 2018 9:56 AM

Dec 2015
Yeah, I had a best friend during high school. We were the best of bros, we did everything together...so many good memories.
And then I found out that he was actually just a cardboard cutout of Adam Sandler on a skateboard.

I've never felt so betrayed.
Feb 1, 2018 12:01 PM

Dec 2017
I took the side of a girl who is really kind and smart and shit like that, and my "friend" who is 'smarter' or just happens to have better grades was bullying her because ''she's studying too much for no reason''

Then this friend of mine, after she saw that I took the other girl's side, told me "You're lucky I don't feel like hurting you" And I just burst in laughter. Friends these days.....

But I guess I don't need 1000 fake friends, I'd better have 2-3 friends that really care.
Feb 1, 2018 12:20 PM
Jul 2018
Yeah.

I don't have many friends now.

They've "moved on" now that we're not in High School.
College was a good chance for me to make friends, but I've always distrusted people from college.
Feb 1, 2018 1:42 PM

Apr 2012
Yeah man. Me and rock buddy were best buds, we did everything together. Then I discovered he was literally a rock and then I got depressed. :(
Feb 1, 2018 1:44 PM

Apr 2017
Uh, I mean, every single friend I've ever had has done that. And I've had a lot of friends, some of them I knew for quite a while

It's called taking advantage of others' kindness
Feb 1, 2018 1:46 PM

Aug 2013
Well yeah, but they've been few and far between, thankfully. I'm very picky about who I consider a friend, so most of my current and past ones have tended to be loyal and good people.
Feb 1, 2018 2:20 PM
Aug 2016
Oooh, I had a lot of them. More than I can even count. But I got used to it, and now I know how to choose my friends carefully, or at least I'm still learning how to choose my friends. I have just a friend in real life, and she is my best friend, but I have more friends in the virtual world. Now I have trust issues when it comes to new people/potential friends, because of those former ''friends'' that I had and that were so ''nice'' to me at that time. Well, nothing in life is as we plan to be *I mean some people are not as nice as we want them to be*, so I learned to deal with those kind of people and to start to not care about what they say about me. If I don't care at all, their words can't hurt me. So I guess I'm fine now.
Feb 1, 2018 2:23 PM

Jun 2016
Hmm. I once had a friend who changed drastically after a certsin event and I never understood why or how. The thing is, some people treat you well till your interests clash. You see their true colors after that. But this doesn’t mean everyone is fake so do not lose your faith in people.
Feb 1, 2018 2:25 PM

Nov 2017
I have. Fun thing is that I knew they were fake friends but I wanted to be around them anyway because I had never had anyone around me before. I regret it though.
Feb 1, 2018 2:25 PM

Jul 2015
its a shame that myanimelist doesnt let me just answer with NO so i need to type useless stuff to cover it up
PS: NO

Well...
Feb 1, 2018 2:38 PM

Mar 2016
Yes and No.

but if I'm a fake friend or not, it depends on the circumstance
Feb 1, 2018 2:45 PM

Oct 2015
I don't know if it counts but there was a guy in middle school who was obviously not very fond of me and only was around because we had friends in common. Other than that all my friends were/are geniune. I'm still in touch with many of them. Actually this many people who had fake friends and abandoned and stuff surprised me.

Fijure said:
When I see threads like these I sometimes lament the fact that my life isn't dramatic enough for people to backstab me and abandon me, stuff like that sounds like its out of a zombie apocalypse anime.
Feb 1, 2018 2:51 PM
dozing general

Oct 2017
I also lament the fact my life is too boring for backstabbers and such. I’ve never had some dramatic event end a friendship, but almost all of my friends HAVE just moved on eventually and stopped talking to me after seemingly caring about me a lot. Which, imo, is more depressing than a dramatic friend break up. At least the latter gives an interesting story.
Feb 1, 2018 3:43 PM

Mar 2016
No, I'm too perceptive to have such friends.
WORK IN PROGRESS
~The frog leapt forth to my lilypad memory.~
I was indoctrinated by an inamorata rabbit,
Adenomata affronted.
It was the verecund, dismissed creatures
That I jubilated in most.
This rabbit I would nurture,
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

Feb 1, 2018 3:45 PM

Apr 2017
how often are your friends saying 'i'll go through the fire with you.'' to you fam

oddly specific
mal's raccoon

boop !
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ hell yeah !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Feb 1, 2018 3:46 PM

Aug 2017
no...not really until now i had no friends :'( im 4 eva alone :'(

Feb 1, 2018 7:11 PM

Feb 2010
yeah plenty, i usually start avoiding such people as fast as i find out
Feb 1, 2018 7:15 PM
Nov 2017
well, true friends stab you in the front.
Feb 1, 2018 7:16 PM

Nov 2017
Plenty, People are always fake even some online.
Feb 1, 2018 7:43 PM
Jul 2018
Yeah, kind of. They unfriended you on social media or said you were annoying.

They also likes to speak passive aggressively or talk in a round about way because they don't want me to know that they were shit talking about me behind my back but
unfortunately for them I am extremely good at detecting absolutely fucking trash people from first glance, so I already knew what they were doing.

I don't bother to put in any effort to maintain friendships now so if they don't like me, they are more than welcome to get out of my sight.
Feb 1, 2018 10:41 PM

Aug 2015
I dont think i've ever had any fake friends.

But i remember back in school i was friends with someone for like 4/5 years. up until grade 9 we talked all the time and went to each others houses a lot. then grade 10 came and we never spoke to each other again. haven't said a single word to him since. Dunno why, dont feel the need to talk to him and im guessing he doesnt either as its been a number of years
Feb 1, 2018 11:14 PM

Dec 2015
I've had one friend who dropped me last year when my depression became too unhealthy to put up with, but I guess you can't blame her then.

xx0:44 ─🔘────────────── 04:44x
xxxxxxxxx ❚❚ xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Feb 1, 2018 11:33 PM
Jul 2018
No, I always had few friends and all of them are nice.
Feb 2, 2018 12:42 AM

Nov 2011
"Friends" you mean "close friends" right ?
I am not so sure fir what he/she/they were thinking, but yes, I think I have experienced things like that, at least once..

Kitsunethyst said:
well, true friends stab you in the front.

I agree with this lol.. I haven't and won't do stab my acknowledged "close friends" from the back ...
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Feb 2, 2018 12:52 AM

Sep 2016
Yup. They befriended me because they thought that i would be useful and after some time when they realized that i wasn't going to be of any help to them, they turned around and resorted to bullying me.
Feb 2, 2018 12:54 AM

Jan 2016
Irl I only had few "close" friends, but all of them turned out to be fake, I ended up being harassed and discriminated.
Feb 2, 2018 1:57 AM

Apr 2017
Euh what about people who don't have friends?

"elles sont bien noires
les pensées des nuits blanches"

Feb 2, 2018 3:34 AM

Dec 2016
People told me I could rely on them, and save me from my past trauma, yet left. I don't blame them, ha.
"Stand up and walk. Keep moving forward. You've got two good legs. So get up and use them. You're strong enough to make your own path."
Feb 2, 2018 10:18 AM

May 2016
S-quare22 said:
Euh what about people who don't have friends?

Well shit happens and life's a bitch sometimes lol
but u are not the only one.
Just do your own things and keep working on yourself.
Like i am doing irl
~ Nas, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Formerly known as:
~ Gokuvich, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Feb 2, 2018 1:13 PM
Oct 2017
i had a couple imaginary friends until i was 5 i think most people did
Feb 2, 2018 1:18 PM

Jan 2018
i think most people have had this kind of friend in their life
Feb 2, 2018 2:07 PM

Sep 2007
How do I know that you all are not fake? Maybe I've been talking to myself this whole time. 0w0

More topics from this board

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 3 hours ago

8 by Zettaiken »»
2 minutes ago

» which country would you NOT want to visit? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 27

67 by Rhaelynne »»
19 minutes ago

Poll: » Is intelligence overrated?

pludel2 - Mar 29

28 by tsukareru »»
19 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

33 by elgatosaika »»
41 minutes ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Apr 24

31 by tsukareru »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.