Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2018 9:48 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, this Urushiha girl is way too conscious about everything around her after that incident with Kokoroishi. Honestly, I kinda feel bad for her considering she has to reject so many guys already.

I gotta admit, this turned out to be a romance story that has more of my interest than I had expected. Really curious to see how they plan to develop further with Urushiha and Kokoroishi's relationship.
Feb 4, 2018 10:51 AM

Apr 2016
In the middle so far for me. But I guess this has some potential.

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Nov 5, 2018 8:00 AM
Jun 2013
finished reading to chapter 2, this manga is kinda have similar plot with Komi-san (sorry, can't helped with the comparison), except the girl isn't having communication disorder, just have hidden personality and the guy just happen to know it, then decides to help her.

I'm waiting for the romance part.
Jul 20, 2019 5:23 AM
Feb 2019
I've been reading similar manga like this but I have to admit, I want to look forward to this one.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Urushiha Sarara wa Koi nado Shinai! Chapter 8 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 29, 2021

0 by removed-user »»
Aug 29, 2021 9:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.