Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2018 12:47 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm not really sure why but I was expecting more from this.

I at least liked the part where one girl was giving him a paizuri while the other was performing a fellatio. Though being poro, the scene itself was pretty bland. Shame there wasn't any other group scenes.

Did he hypnotize the girl, with his dick? Lmao.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Jan 27, 2018 4:17 AM
Oct 2013
Looking at it again, his D is huge, just the diameter was wider than the blond's entire hand width XD

Loled at blond becoming total masochist and insulting herself

So mean of blond to red-onee-sama saying the only path for her breasts was paizuri and pushing her off bed.

Hentai said:
Did he hypnotize the girl, with his dick? Lmao.
Yes! Totally loled at that

Quite pervert wear of the captain again with such low leg bikini bottom. Seems there was like a 5 second of plot development concerning captain's acquaintance and past lives or something. No progress with the blue catching them in the act though.

Blond became totally shameless slut

Overall pretty dragged out bland h scenes.

fadeout during sex again. Looks like PoRo is mixing it up to catch you off guard. Well, wouldn't of really mattered if it faded out or not tbh.
Feb 1, 2018 12:27 PM
Jun 2012
15:45 - 15:50 QUALITY
Feb 2, 2018 12:44 AM
Feb 2018
I hope they bring back the blue hair elf and the master back for a good old five way or more if there's other characters...
Feb 2, 2018 10:24 PM

May 2015
Not gonna lie now that I think of it (after four episodes) MC with the muscular physique slapped on top his body the generic head look (face #2-character type of head) looks extremely silly.
Jun 15, 2019 11:55 PM

Oct 2015
average at best hentai with a boring animation

5/10
TechOtaku-hJun 15, 2019 11:58 PM
Mar 29, 2020 12:22 AM

Feb 2015
Seems like a common thing in hentai to go on and on about knocking them up but then never show them pregnant. I'm not even that into pregnancy, I just want them to follow through lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei Kendo no Harem Colosseo Episode 2 Discussion

Hentai - Oct 26, 2017

4 by ViperX2492 »»
Feb 10, 2018 1:42 PM

Poll: » Tensei Kendo no Harem Colosseo Episode 3 Discussion

Hentai - Nov 24, 2017

6 by arubaro89 »»
Feb 8, 2018 6:10 PM

Poll: » Tensei Kendo no Harem Colosseum Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - May 27, 2017

11 by Jalter »»
Oct 1, 2017 10:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.