Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2017 10:24 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yea, get rid of that elf girl and replace her with a flat loli monster girl. The best kind.

I forgot how stupid the male character looks, with his incredibly generic eroge/hentai lead face but attached to a scarred bulky body. Looks so out of place.

Had a laugh at that ending with that attempt at trying to make some kind of shocking dramatic cliff hanger, in a hentai.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Oct 27, 2017 7:54 AM

May 2016
Liked the loli scene. It had good set positions with okay animation sorta liked elf girl more. (weak to big titty elf girls I guess) I hope episode 3 has a threesome scene.
Oct 30, 2017 6:12 AM
Oct 2013
quite lewd jerking of elf girl body, and such satisfaction of her pleasured moans (*˘︶˘*) quite lewd voluptuous body with the thick meat hanging out from the skimpy armor, and breasts which jiggled from just every motion.

Loli oba-san captain was not bad and shown off in lots of ero positions. most plump ass and legs. Somewhat erotic inviting of her with the ass facing him. Tail could of been utilized more. Surprisingly rare play of forcing out the nakadashi cum and then drinking it.

The hand position on left thighhigh was inconsistent in the behind ekiben position though. And pee stream was way too weak, as expected of poro.

busted at the end XD would be shock for elf girl I guess, since she is so crazy for him. Well probably won't end up in anything serious.

Tbh honest no idea what the story is about. Well not that it matters. Would probably forget later anyway.
User-sanOct 30, 2017 6:15 AM
Nov 28, 2017 11:16 PM

May 2015
That ending tho!

MC has some serious explaining to do... XD
Feb 10, 2018 1:42 PM
Aug 2015
Please tell me is there an uncensored version of this episode
I love lolis and this episode was fucking beautiful i just want the uncensored bit

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei Kendo no Harem Colosseo Episode 4 Discussion

Hentai - Jan 26, 2018

6 by IGGEL »»
Mar 29, 2020 12:22 AM

Poll: » Tensei Kendo no Harem Colosseo Episode 3 Discussion

Hentai - Nov 24, 2017

6 by arubaro89 »»
Feb 8, 2018 6:10 PM

Poll: » Tensei Kendo no Harem Colosseum Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - May 27, 2017

11 by Jalter »»
Oct 1, 2017 10:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.