Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 21, 2018 7:44 PM

Aug 2013
Last time I request for original / non sequel anime for first half of 2017, but after got couple series tackled from last year now Im looking forward for any good anime for throughout 2017 that I forgot or havent watched yet.

Dont worry about my list and just go fired up all list good anime.
(Watching girls last tour & 3-gatsu no lion atm)

*You could cross-checking with my list and sort by released date, but I dont recommend you to spend your time for that.
My sorted List
Nah, i dont think sharing anime ratings in signature is cool thing.

Here, stare at this pointless signature instead.
Jan 21, 2018 8:05 PM

Jul 2016
Sakigake!! Cromartie Koukou - the funniest anime ive ever seen. its not 2017, but if you enjoy a great comedy anime, watch this please. also, watch the English dub. I'm not a fan of dub, but the Japanese sub doesn't do it justice, ive watched both.
Jan 21, 2018 8:20 PM

May 2012
Since you've already watched Made In Abyss, and are watching Girls' Last Tour and 3-gatsu no Lion, I'll suggest

Princess Principal
Sakura Quest
Demi-chan wa Kataritai
Kabuki-bu
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon

I only checked a couple of these against your extensive list, so I apologize if I'm listing shows you've seen.

Re:Creators started off strong, but rather fell apart at the end. It is well-produced, though. I had a similar reaction to Shingeki no Bahamut Virgin Soul.

I don't share the widespread admiration for Houseki no Kuni ("Land of the Lustrous"). It just never caught my attention.

I didn't like any of the characters in Welcome to the Ballroom, but the drama held my attention to the end. Doesn't hold a candle to similar stories like Chihayafuru, Hikaru no Go, or Yuri!! on ICE, though.

I didn't find the second season of Uchouten Kazoku as compelling as the first, though it's a decent anime. I recommend the first season, though, if you have not watched it.

The second season of 3-gatsu no Lion is shaping up to be even better than the first. I also recommend following Mahoutsukai no Yome. Watch the 3-episode OVA to get an introduction to the story. While the OVA takes place around the midpoint of the series, it contains no real spoilers.

SeijiSenseiJan 21, 2018 8:39 PM
Jan 21, 2018 10:11 PM

Oct 2015
dang, you already watched Himouto! Umaru-chan 2, which may not be the very top, but still good enough.

imo. - and I am still only in the middle of it myself, and did watch only very few 2017 productions - so see that as either "not fully informed" or as "already at 6.5 episodes hits as hard" : Land of the Lustrous is among the "most-must-watch" of 2017.

if only for getting bonus points (a lot) for discovering a subject and an execution that is as suitable for 3d-cgi as this one. (no, not "mecha")
But who would care if it was just that, but it shows talent/ skills in storytelling, and has a story at all, one worth mulling over and stuff, ... should episode 2 not hit you hard, then I don't know / no matter how it will continue from where I am right now, it is an anime that already strengthens my belief that there will still be new shows produced that prove that there is room for good things in modern anime production circumstances.

Well, as said, am still in the middle of it myself, so maybe should not "prematurely" go all fanboi about it - but find it hard not to.

And if you end up liking it or not - I should not wonder if after all there may be no way around it, so you might as well go and go watch it right away.

actually, just looking at the
should be enough to awaken interest.

and
I didn't find the second season of Uchouten Kazoku as compelling as the first, though it's a decent anime. I recommend the first season, though, if you have not watched it.
idem

still, roughly like Umaru-chan-2, even if crucially not above that line that makes it "memorable" in itself, still a "more of them liked/loved characters/feel", so somehow still kind of good.

BannoBunka_snorkJan 21, 2018 10:37 PM
*darn, using my right hand is off-limits for a while. Typing with my left hand only is ... eww.*
Jan 21, 2018 10:24 PM

Mar 2016
Houseki no kuni is 2017's best show imo

its a full cg so most people over look it, but its cg is actually beautiful and the show is great, id highly recommend it
Jan 22, 2018 12:47 PM

Oct 2017
I see you really liked Boku no Hero Season 1, so you should totally watch season 2 as well! I personally liked season 2 better because the characters get more time to develop and there are some great fight scenes too!

On top of that, I also recommend watching 3-Gatsu no Lion Season 2 once you finish season 1 (if you end up liking it). I really enjoyed season 1, and season 2 has been great so far!
Jan 22, 2018 7:08 PM

Jan 2018
Tsuki ga kirei
Kobayashi dragon maid
Just because!
(Not really 2017 but) Koe no katachi Kimi na wa
A Sisters All You Need

Jan 22, 2018 7:20 PM

Jun 2014
My favorites were Maid Dragon and Net-juu no Susume
Honorable mention to BHNA 2nd Season
Jan 24, 2018 6:06 PM

Aug 2013
Done with with girls last tour.

Need more suggestions, thank you for all that posted here.

*Watching BnHA 2nd season since i badly need fast paced anime.
Nah, i dont think sharing anime ratings in signature is cool thing.

Here, stare at this pointless signature instead.

More topics from this board

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

7 by LoveYourEyes »»
2 hours ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Yesterday

5 by MeguSae38 »»
2 hours ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

20 by windyshadow »»
4 hours ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - 11 hours ago

3 by vasipi4946 »»
4 hours ago

» Looking for Solo Leveling kind of anime

RiasuSama - Apr 16

9 by AnimeDownUnder »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.