Reached 1k entry with HxH for the milestone (despite i was watching other shorter anime)
Time to set 5 as average score for me (i used to do that, but when I saw mean score, I thought I was being mean / harsh to the anime and gave me a lot of negative)
Not sure how to score them atm since now I only can try to recall from memories.
But Im thinking something like:
1. Did I enjoy watching the anime
2. Did I hated any particular thing
3. Do I rather watch the anime again or watch new series
4. Does it worth the bandwidth / hard drive spaces to keep as BD / 720p or above?
For people that want to know my setup:
1. Download VLC (and reclock if voice become chipmunk)
2. Use plus sign (+) three times = set speed to 3x
Last time I used reclock with MPC to remove chipmunk voice, but now VLC seem work well without stutter when watching 1080p anime.
There are some new video for video apparently that MPC cant play (HEVC).
Problem with VLC is, it doesnt have "play next file in folder" like MPC so you have to create your own playlist before marathoning.