Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Sep 3, 2018 9:12 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Yuzu is a total idiot and fairly hard for me to like. Maybe if I was her age, then she wouldn't seem so disagreeable. As a "hey look at me as I stand out from everyone in the entire school" she isn't smart enough to see the trouble it causes all around her. She would be much more effective at helping Mei if she just put on a school uniform and tried to be helpful/understanding from within. Oh no..... she puts on a circus show and wails when her efforts cause drama. I hope the fan service is worth the fingers on a chalkboard rest of the anime.
Feb 20, 2019 2:55 PM
Apr 2016
"Why am I the only one feeling these emotions" Aaaah sweet adolescence! Funny how every teenager feels like that at some point. Great episode, this show might be a little silly but it's surprisingly decent hahaha
Jun 21, 2021 4:24 PM

Jul 2019
Ok, better pick up I think. A little cliche but I really want to see where this goes. Yuzu is based and managed to get the teacher out of the school but at the cost of her own school life oof.

As for Mei, I want to know more about her and what she will do. Otherwise she will seem pretty dry.
Jan 25, 2022 2:31 PM

Feb 2020
Definitely much better than the first episode.

That asshole teacher got what he deserved. Yuzu did such a good job, although she got herself expelled from school in the same process.

Now she also realized that she's in love with Mei.

This is getting interesting...
Feb 13, 2022 3:46 PM

Jan 2020
So, apparently Hayao Miyazaki is a school's principal and hate lesbians.

Anyway, interesting episode. I like Yuzu, especially for she have Azunyan voice.

Jul 28, 2022 8:24 AM

Jun 2021
Other girls express their anger by slapping or yelling, this "president" expresses it by rape.
Aug 12, 2022 9:44 PM
Feb 2021
gafsfadfafafdada
Oct 22, 2022 3:49 PM

Jan 2010
I haven't seen a yuri relationship with this much pent up sexual frustration in a really long time. And apparently it's commonplace in this all-girl's school for students to be in close relationships? It's not out of the ordinary given the other yuri anime in existence that take place in all-girl's schools, but it's odd hearing that stated so matter-of-factly. Also, how the hell did Yuzu get into this school to begin with? It seems large and prestigious, and she only transferred via her mother's remarriage. Did she happen to have great test scores or something? Yuzu just seems so out of place, and it's a wonder how she hadn't gotten kicked out on the first day, even considering her sudden link to the school's chairman.
Nov 8, 2022 8:49 AM
Nov 2022
Best anime what I watched
Nov 21, 2022 4:22 AM
Oct 2022
OH MAI GAUD THE PLOT GO BRRRRRRRRRR
Feb 11, 2023 5:26 AM

Jul 2021
well at least mei was successful in turning yuzu gay so that's something.       

also tf did yuzu realise at the end there? "so this is love"? what?????

also i was expecting the grandpa to freak out more, that reaction honestly was a let down.

something's got to be terribly wrong with mei to resort to force at every opportunity.

it's getting interesting but this is still some load of bullshit that should not be taken seriously. dumpster fire if you will. at least till now.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

May 15, 2023 12:03 AM

Sep 2022
I feel really sorry for Mei. Having to live through a bunch of these strict rules and doing things that she isn't really happy doing as long as her grandfather is around with her. I know that Yuzu will be able to get Mei out of this rot very soon.
Dec 21, 2023 5:45 PM

Dec 2021
Ah, so we're just going to sweep the thing that happened last episode right under the rug! Got it! Seriously though, is this anime really just going to treat consent as if it were a fictional concept? That shower scene, in an anime that respects consent, I would've been like "aw...", but this just got me like "ew...". Even Harumi saying "You looked like you wanted it" adds to how horribly backwards everything here is. And of course we just gotta sweep that under the rug too! And the whole thing of "It's okay, she's just horny" or whatever the hell what's-her-face tried to say, that doesn't justify ANYTHING! Then Yuzu is about to kiss Mei while she's asleep, then proceeds to talk all high and mighty about non-consensual relations? I'm not even going to talk about the rest of the episode, since it's more almost-rape shit that gets swept under the rug. That rug is looking awfully lumpy now with how many times they just slide it under there, like that fixes the problem.

Gonna watch some Yuru Yuri to chill myself off now, and to remind myself that bad yuri is the exception, not the rule.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Any hope for season 2?

DwaipayanH - Mar 3

15 by Sammango »»
Mar 8, 5:01 PM

Poll: » Citrus Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2018

108 by JeremiahOrange »»
Jan 31, 4:13 AM

» prediction: your first reaction will be "I'm disappointed" ( 1 2 )

GangsterCat - Nov 28, 2016

60 by Daviljoe193 »»
Dec 24, 2023 8:15 PM

Poll: » Citrus Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2018

200 by Daviljoe193 »»
Dec 24, 2023 8:10 PM

Poll: » Citrus Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

157 by Daviljoe193 »»
Dec 22, 2023 1:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.