Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2017 9:58 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That old guy's daydream was so misleading. I thought he was some kind of legendary lolicon. And I also thought his skill when it came to soba was top-tier. But since it ended up being a fantasy, who knows how much of it was true or not.
Dec 19, 2021 8:18 AM

Aug 2020
What's up with stories where girls get assaulted and end up falling in love with the guy? I can suspend my disbelief while watching hentai if the girl ends up being some kind of cliché horny sex slut, but come on... actually falling in love and having a romance with the guy that r*ped you is way too ridiculous. Also the side plot with the pedo taking photos of the kids was also uncomfortable to watch. The animation quality of the H sex scene was actually not bad, just the context behind it was kinda off putting. Overall this whole episode was morally questionable and I did not like how far it went in some scenes.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Jun 26, 2023 4:20 AM

Jun 2011
The Creamy Mami (1983) reference is quite something isn't it ? To be able to magically change your appearance and to test out the life of an adult and then return to the innocence of childhood without much of a hassle, however this took a far darker turn. The same formula was tried out in Mahou no Rouge Lipstick (1985) but that was comical and lighthearted, this on the other hand really tests the viewers morale compass in how to approach and discuss fiction.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cream Lemon Episode 11 Discussion

Catalano - Mar 3, 2021

4 by shou0630 »»
Mar 10, 6:22 PM

Poll: » Cream Lemon Episode 37 Discussion

HentaiList10 - Dec 20, 2021

2 by shou0630 »»
Mar 10, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Cream Lemon Episode 18 Discussion

HentaiList10 - Dec 19, 2021

3 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Feb 9, 3:52 PM

Poll: » Cream Lemon general discussion

abystoma2 - Nov 20, 2014

13 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Feb 5, 2:48 PM

Poll: » Cream Lemon Episode 19 Discussion

removed-user - Dec 25, 2017

3 by shou0630 »»
Feb 4, 9:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.