Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Sister's All You Need. (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 24, 2017 11:20 AM
Nov 2017
Does anything more happen after the anime? Do they end up getting together or anything? Spoil it
Dec 24, 2017 11:34 AM

Jul 2014
If you must know, here are some stuffs that I heard from other people.
-Itsuki and Kani are going out (they also had sex on Christmas eve, it was Kani going for the kill, not the other way around)
Definitive proof

-Haruto confessed to Miyako but gets rejected.
Dec 24, 2017 11:41 AM
Jul 2017
-Stray said:
-Itsuki and Kani are going out (they also had sex on Christmas eve, it was Kani going for the kill, not the other way around)
Definitive proof

thanks man! And thanks to te guy who mad this thread, i would have been so pissed if i didnt het to know. Is te LN translated? If so how many volumes?
Dec 24, 2017 1:27 PM
Nov 2017
And where in the novel the anime ends?
Dec 24, 2017 1:41 PM

Feb 2017
That picture though hahaha.

Man, poor Haruto, I thought that would happen to him, but still, bummer.

Has the imouto-in-law told the MC yet?
Dec 24, 2017 2:46 PM
Apr 2016
Does Chihiro ever reveals to Itsuki that he's actualy a girl?
Dec 24, 2017 2:47 PM

Jun 2017
-Stray said:
Definitive proof

That's pretty amazing except the Haruto part, why did he even bother? Should have seen it coming from a mile...

Now I am kinda hyped for another season.
Dec 25, 2017 4:24 AM

Dec 2013
YouStink said:
Does anything more happen after the anime? Do they end up getting together or anything? Spoil it

I think this illustration says more than thousand words. :)

http://2017may.image.akibablog.net/images/19/imouto-ireba7/108.jpg

But the series is not finished yet.
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when....
Dec 25, 2017 5:44 AM

May 2012
IS the girl in the red Chihiro ?! I really want to see her wearing this dress in anime !!!

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/d4303965888784adb0fce0073f6d49e9426527739eefcd6c0a63010f9c4cfe22.jpg
Dec 25, 2017 8:55 AM
Jun 2014
The anime covered Volume 1-3, plus some chapters from Volume 4-5.

The major relationship changes come after these events.

SogiitaGunhaDec 25, 2017 9:08 AM
Dec 25, 2017 2:38 PM
Jan 2017
Were do u Read the novel?
Dec 26, 2017 6:49 AM

Sep 2012
its about what happened in EP11

will Itsuki find out that Nayuta pulled string to get hes novel animated? & whats hes reaction?

also does will Itsuki find out that Chihiro is gilr & then what is hes reaction?

also will the read hair who rejected him in past before anime started come back & what role will she play?
Sugram22Dec 26, 2017 7:34 AM
Dec 27, 2017 2:23 AM
Jun 2014
Sugram22 said:

will Itsuki find out that Nayuta pulled string to get hes novel animated? & whats hes reaction?

also does will Itsuki find out that Chihiro is gilr & then what is hes reaction?

also will the read hair who rejected him in past before anime started come back & what role will she play?

She didn't pull any strings. Toki even said that his series is going to be a replacement, minimal effort anime. If someone as influential as Kani demanded an anime adaptation for someone else's work, then it would be natural that the publishers at least put some effort into it to make something decent.

Not yet. For a possible second season, that revelation will be crucial and needs to happen ASAP. They can't end another season with "I have to tell Nii-san the truth...". So if Volume 9 or 10 resolves this issue, then I think it's possible for this to get another season. If the revelation happens way later, then it's highly unlikely.

She didn't came back yet. However, Itsuki met another inflential figure of his life in the past, the author of Imouto sae Ireba Ii, Sekigahara Kasuka. She was the judge of the Newcomer Award he wrote his first novel, as also seen in the anime.

SogiitaGunhaDec 27, 2017 2:27 AM
Dec 27, 2017 2:33 AM

Sep 2012
SogiitaGunha said:
Sugram22 said:

She didn't pull any strings. Toki even said that his series is going to be a replacement, minimal effort anime. If someone as influential as Kani demanded an anime adaptation for someone else's work, then it would be natural that the publishers at least put some effort into it to make something decent.

Not yet. For a possible second season, that revelation will be crucial and needs to happen ASAP. They can't end another season with "I have to tell Nii-san the truth...". So if Volume 9 or 10 resolves this issue, then I think it's possible for this to get another season. If the revelation happens way later, then it's highly unlikely.

She didn't came back yet. However, Itsuki met another inflential figure of his life in the past, the author of Imouto sae Ireba Ii, Sekigahara Kasuka. She was the judge of the Newcomer Award he wrote his first novel, as also seen in the anime.

i meant it as spoil it with Novel :), spoil bit future season or seasons with Novel
Dec 27, 2017 3:18 AM
Jun 2014
Sugram22 said:
SogiitaGunha said:

i meant it as spoil it with Novel :), spoil bit future season or seasons with Novel

See my earlier post in this topic, click on the spoiler buttons. ^^
Dec 27, 2017 4:10 AM
Apr 2017
Where can you read the Light Novel ?
Dec 27, 2017 1:09 PM
Nov 2012
SogiitaGunha said:

Thank you. I'm liking this anime more and more
Dec 27, 2017 3:32 PM

Aug 2017
SogiitaGunha said:

Thank you so much for detailing this, I'm so happy to see that Itski and Nayu are a couple in the LN. I really really hope we get a second season so we can see this in anime form, I imagine that hospital scene could be extremely cute in animation.
Dec 28, 2017 4:20 AM
Feb 2009
So, is the novel good?
Dec 28, 2017 12:44 PM

Feb 2013
Where can I read this novel with volume 6?
Dec 29, 2017 7:24 AM
Nov 2017
Does the LN say how his anime turns out?
Dec 31, 2017 8:55 AM

Mar 2009
MormegilDec 31, 2017 9:05 AM
Jan 1, 2018 8:09 AM
Jun 2014
ArkBlue said:
Where can you read the Light Novel ?
anz1996 said:
Where can I read this novel with volume 6?

Only Volume 1 got fan translated fully, then the project got abandoned on Baka-Tsuki, after Yen Press licensed the series, and the translations were removed. The first three chapters from Volume 1 can be found online from another source. The official english release of the first volume is scheduled for May 22. The japanese version is available on Nyaa.

DarkAudit said:
Does the LN say how his anime turns out?

Last time I checked, it didn't air yet. There were some casting issues, an expectation vs. reality type of situation, where obviously they couldn't afford bigger names on the project.
Jan 2, 2018 6:57 AM

May 2017
Hopefully when itsuki comes to know about his sister i hope he doesn't breaks up with nayuta and if something like that happens I'll be super pissed
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 2, 2018 8:11 AM

Sep 2014
Am i the only one who thinks this anime is a click bait? The anime was good in its respective ways but title is quite deceiving. Less sister story. Reminds me of Gamers
Jan 2, 2018 9:20 AM
Nov 2017
Nayre said:
Am i the only one who thinks this anime is a click bait? The anime was good in its respective ways but title is quite deceiving. Less sister story. Reminds me of Gamers

I don't know if I would call it clickbait but it definitely has very little to do with the anime.

Clickbait would make people WANT to watch it but it seemed like most people were put off by the title alone when I asked them what they thought of the anime or whether they had seen it when it first came out.
Jan 10, 2018 4:18 AM

Jan 2014
SogiitaGunha said:

thanks for these :D so Nayu wins! I feel bad for Miyako :( why do geniuses always win. *looks at sakurasou*

Excited to see the reaction of Itsuki when he founds out that he had a little sister all along.
Insert Signature Here
Jan 11, 2018 4:51 AM

May 2009
maousamashitt said:
thanks for these :D so Nayu wins! I feel bad for Miyako :( why do geniuses always win. *looks at sakurasou*

Shiina deserved winning, Aoyama was all crying and failure.
Jan 13, 2018 4:31 PM
Sep 2017
Any chance's for season ?
Jan 18, 2018 10:11 AM
Jan 2018
In sakurasou I only like 1 main girl, but in Imouto sae I like both Nayu and Miyako, both are cute and lovely xD Why cannot be harem like Mangaka (even when it was dropped :( )? Just my opinion la, it wont happen T.T
Jan 30, 2018 3:07 AM
Jun 2014
SpooNNN said:
Any chance's for season ?

You mean Season 2? Nowadays, nothing is certain.

The main force against Season 2 are the disc sales. Sequels made by Silver Link generally had good S1 disc sales. This includes Non Non Biyori (8,6k), Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (8,3k), Prisma Illya (8k), and Strike the Blood (8k). And That's it. ImoSae BD Box I. sold 1,654 copies. It was expected, they even broadcasted the whole show online, but I bet they still wanted this to sell more.

The main force for Season 2 are the beer advertisements, merchandise and novel sales. Don't know the source of this, but a lot of people were surprised about Kakegurui getting a second season, despite the abysmal disc sales. A user in AnimeSuki pointed out that ImoSae anime increased the usual requests in a Hokkaido brewery by 4 times! So Kakegurui could have profited from some other source as well, and in this case, that brewery could reinvest once again for a sequel.
Gagaga Bunko, the publishing imprint for the novel claimed that all of the Comiket merchandise for the series have been sold out in Comiket 93.
Initially, only a Kani figurine was planned, but there was a demand for Miyako, so now they have two.
Board game commercials, custom ImoSae board game.
Amazon claims that the series is in Top 10 for Gagaga Bunko titles, occupying several spots with its volumes.
Volume 1 of the novel dropped out of the rankings with 30k in 2015. Even though I only saw Volume 1 reappearing, it still went beyond 100k due to the anime. Volume 9, coming out in the 20th of February, will tell how the current sales are. 30k was the usual for the series before the anime, so I wonder if it did get a visible boost or not.

Jan 31, 2018 3:52 PM
Dec 2016
I'm glad there are people that enjoy the series as much as I do. It makes me happy to see people actually thinking that this is a good show and not saying that it's trash just because it seems similar to Eromanga Sensei. After what I read in this topic, I seriously cannot wait for Season 2 to come out Fall 2018/Winter 2019 (my prediction) and for the LN volumes to be released in English.
Noire-SamaJan 31, 2018 4:57 PM
Apr 1, 2019 10:59 AM

Mar 2019
i plan on buying the novels, sadly they're not finished in english yet. does anyone know if they plan to make a german release though? i can't find anything but i also don't know where to look for something like that :-/
May 28, 2019 11:22 AM
May 2017
Anyone able to give some updates as to what happened in volumes 8-12? I can't find any real info, but from the covers and Google translated summaries I was able to find, some crazy stuff happens. I would just wait and buy the translated LN, but Yen Press is slow as shit and won't be that far for another few years.
Sep 19, 2019 8:10 PM
Sep 2019
I prefer them not to bang.It kinda ruins her character. Yea it really does. I kinda don't like this show anymore.
Sep 29, 2019 2:54 PM
Jul 2017
JacobL said:
I prefer them not to bang.It kinda ruins her character. Yea it really does. I kinda don't like this show anymore.

Yeah I agree, I wanted them to get togeather, but not in that way. I guess im kinda happy for kani though since she got what she wanted.

Idk why the authors felt the need to fuck over Haruto so hard though, he really deserves better, so does Miyako, the both kinda got cucked. Love triangles are the worst. I hope that they both find someone deserving of them sooner or later. Miyako especially, shes just like a normal, non talented person in a group of genius writers, she even shows feeling some inferiority because of it, I really feel bad for her.
Mar 19, 2021 9:26 AM

Jan 2020
SogiitaGunha said:

Thanks for covering that up :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2017

166 by Dapineappleking1 »»
Apr 6, 1:17 AM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2017

104 by Miki42 »»
Jan 11, 8:02 PM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2017

82 by Miki42 »»
Jan 8, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2017

88 by Miki42 »»
Jan 2, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2017

139 by Miki42 »»
Jan 1, 8:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.