Forum Settings
Forums

completed short manga (preferably with less than 40 chapters)

New
Dec 19, 2017 5:50 AM

Feb 2017
as the title says-

im looking for a lot of completed good short manga (preferably with less than 40 chapters and romance,even little bit romance is fine)

-not shouju/josei

thank you.
foscor70Feb 10, 2018 9:47 PM

Dec 19, 2017 6:50 AM

Mar 2016
Musunde Hiraite (34 Chapters) - Various Romance like Tsuzure Children
Planetes (26 Chapters) - Philosophical Space Manga
Life is Money (16 Chapters) - Psychological Survival manga
NHK ni Youkoso! (40 Chapters) - Struggles of a Drug Addict Otaku cut off from society
Kakukaku Shikajika (34 Chapters) - True Story of a Mangaka
Dec 19, 2017 6:53 AM

Oct 2013
Try Onanie Master Kurosawa. It only has 31 chapters and is really good. It starts with an antisocial boy spending his after school time masturbating in their school's girl's bathroom. That may sound a bit perverted but the manga doesn't ever focus on it that much. It's more about the MC and his relationships with his classmates, It's a very good manga. I can't recommend it enough.
Dec 19, 2017 8:19 AM

Apr 2016
Voynich Hotel. 68 chapters but they're shorter than normal.
Dec 19, 2017 8:27 AM

Feb 2017
@-riptide-
@raccoon_citizen

Thx but I've Already read both of them.both are awesome.

@Youseiki

Thx bud,all of them seems unique il check em out.

foscor70Dec 19, 2017 8:35 AM

Dec 19, 2017 12:35 PM

Sep 2017
Half & Half, a must read one of the few I would give 10/10 (if I actually held a list)
Velvet Kiss, bit longer but really good (18+)
Kiwi wa Midara na Boku no Joou
Koisome Momiji
I'm also currently readingKagami no Kuni no Harisugawa which is similar to Koisome Momiji in the art.
People also recommend Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan but I didn't like it.

Edit: just realised the genre you mentionned were a big no, so I'm just gonna telll you these manga get happy endings so you don't need to worry, since you don't seem to like tragedies and such.

foscor70 said:
as the title says-

Edit: just realised the genre you mentionned were a big no, so I'm just gonna telll you these manga get happy endings so you don't need to worry, since you don't seem to like tragedies and such. Half and Half doesn't fit your requirements, but it's the best short story I've read so far so I'll still recommend it.

im looking for a lot of completed good short manga (preferably with less than 40 chapters and romance,even little bit romance is fine)

these genre or things are a immediate turn off for me so dont recommend anything with these-
shouju/josei
Shoujo ai/Shounen Ai
Yaoi/yuri
Tragedy endings
reverse harem
playboy/womanizer characters
ntr (for those who dont know whats ntr- the acts of setting the main female lead with somebody other than the main male lead to provoke the feeling of jealousy in the viewers or something like that,correct me if im wrong)

And if it has sexual violence let me know the details in advance like who's doing who.

im totally ok with anything else other than the above mentioned :)

well thats it thank you.
MX_TheoDec 19, 2017 1:07 PM
Dec 19, 2017 9:12 PM

Jun 2013
These are completed-happy-go-lucky romance manga you may like, they are quite short too.

Bonnouji, 36 chapters. Light-hearted and mature love story.

Futari no Renai Shoka, 14 chapters. A story of an older woman and young man deciding to get married.

Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki, 67 chapters. A big girl and her childhood friend who became a boyfriend. They keep their relationship a secret.

Love Roma, 32 chapters. Comedy centric but has a healthy dose of romantic moments that if you can get pass its art.

Sasen mo Warukunai, 7 chapters. A demoted soldier who moved to the country side and has an arranged married there. The manga follows this newly wed couple's life.

That's it for now.
Dec 19, 2017 11:45 PM

Feb 2017
Impala said:
These are completed-happy-go-lucky romance manga you may like, they are quite short too.

Bonnouji, 36 chapters. Light-hearted and mature love story.

Futari no Renai Shoka, 14 chapters. A story of an older woman and young man deciding to get married.

Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki, 67 chapters. A big girl and her childhood friend who became a boyfriend. They keep their relationship a secret.

Love Roma, 32 chapters. Comedy centric but has a healthy dose of romantic moments that if you can get pass its art.

Sasen mo Warukunai, 7 chapters. A demoted soldier who moved to the country side and has an arranged married there. The manga follows this newly wed couple's life.

That's it for now.

Fujiyama San wa shishunki and sasen mo warukunai looks good. I've already read the other ones.
Thank you.

More topics from this board

» Are you Searching the Cheapest Air Canada Flight Booking Online?

lowfarescanners - 19 minutes ago

0 by lowfarescanners »»
19 minutes ago

» Pure comedy anime with no drama, suggestions?

JustSomeone15 - May 11

9 by AzafuseKingTora »»
33 minutes ago

» Tense, exciting Anime with big mysteries?

Fckthwrld - Yesterday

6 by Zarutaku »»
9 hours ago

» Just Really Great Anime Suggestions

Benassiesto - 12 hours ago

4 by Lucifrost »»
10 hours ago

» Real Robot Anime

PlasticRobot - Yesterday

4 by Dizzy-san »»
Yesterday, 11:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.