Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 11, 2017 2:47 AM

Feb 2011
MoonStar9 said:
The Cavalry Arc killed the manga. It dragged on and got so redundant that I began skimming every chapter that came out for like 20 chapters straight and missed absolutely nothing. How do you drag out a high school cavalry battle for TWO FKN YEARS???!?! Manga forums dried up, scanlators got bored, and the Japanese fans got pissed off.

Look at the reception this arc got:

100% TRUE. That's exactly the part where i stopped reading it because i couldn't take it anymore... it just stopped being interesting
Dec 11, 2017 3:51 AM

Oct 2015
Feel like the author just get bored of milking it, even wtih all the bad reception it still selling pretty well. A pity but I can understand this move, hope to see his new work.
Dec 11, 2017 6:29 AM
May 2012
The Manga lost its charm during the cavalry arc. It was dragged on for too long. We could have had those chapters developing the relationships of the characters. Now that it's ending, no doubt that it will be a shitty one. Though, I saw it coming. What a shame since the first arc was really good, and the art is awesome.
Dec 11, 2017 12:42 PM

Aug 2014
Feels like the "girls of wilds" ending again. Drags on. Best girl lose to the most boring one after followed it for since 2011 both. 260+ chapters. then fail and you get the middle finger.
Dec 11, 2017 11:01 PM

Nov 2014
it seems weird if they really axed Kangoku..
I mean, set aside about story quality... it's still the best-selling manga in that magazine (am I right?), it's odd if they axed it this sudden

To-Do List:

• NOTHING

Dec 12, 2017 7:14 AM

Mar 2016
LOL, I already knew that author fucked up after it continue dragging it, but the Principal is the MVP of the story, I'm just gonna read this manga for him, he got the best story.
Dec 13, 2017 4:28 AM

Jan 2017
Lol, is this another Magi? Anw, I'm glad that it will finally end. The final arc is just...
Dec 13, 2017 6:24 PM

Jun 2013
Well, it is sad...
Had a lot of laugh reading but, like people already said, the chivalry arc was dragged too much, that was when I stopped reading too... But now that I got back reading I see this news... Sad indeed =/
Dec 13, 2017 11:49 PM
Aug 2010
Possible spoiler alert:

It is sad indeed that the Manga is coming to an end but there isnt really a way the story could continue past what is currently going on without falling in a repetitive patern. the guys escaped the prison then the girls who put them in had to escaped the prison, now the MC wants to confess his love that he developed since the first few chapter, without seeing this news it was clear that the manga was going to end. All character kinda have some of their problem on their way to be resolve. truth unveiled etc. Im glad the Author aimed everything toward the ending, that way we can have a good ending and not an eternal stretch.
Dec 16, 2017 6:29 AM

May 2016
I couldn't believe it at first, One bad arc and it kills the entire series.
Sooo many loose ends, The author dropped the ball so many times recently.

They drop Mari's mysterious crow powers without any explanation given, Then they push Andre's love life on us and no one gives a fuck about Andre, Then they go ape shit on the disgusting Meiko sweating kink, And then the worst of them all:

The Cavalry arc; which is the slowest and most pointless thing they could have ever done and then because it was so hated amongst readers they rush to end the series with Kiyoshi getting together with the most generic, boring and blandest girl in the series, When everyone was gunning for either Hana the crazy boner inducing piss chick or Mari the hottest chick ever with a body of a goddess. But no we get Chiyo, who's known for sumo and thats about it. What a shit ending.

Mari and Hana are amazing and deserve their own series, their characters don't deserve this.

Hana and Kiyoshi had serious chemistry, They've been through so much together and connected so well, There were so many hints that they were meant for each other and got along so well and liked each other secretly. They spent 90% more time together than stupid Chiyo.

Hell even Mari and Kiyoshi were a dynamic duo in prison and he restored Mari's faith in men, but who does the Author put him with?

Chiyo, The most boring and generic girl you could conjure up, She's as exciting as a baked potato and they don't even have a single thing in common. Kiyoshi the absolute dickhead only likes her because she was the first girl to ever talk or be polite to him, Fuckin' garbage.

I've been reading this for almost 7 years man, 7 god damn years.

Didn't even get a season 2 of the anime and for it to end like this breaks my heart into a thousand pieces.

And we never even got to see Hana's nipples, Just throw my ass directly into the void.
Well done ass-illuminati
Dec 19, 2017 4:45 PM

Jul 2012
Finally.

Time to catch up.
Dec 21, 2017 12:35 PM

Mar 2014
Okay now is time to catch up. I didn't even watch the anime.
Apr 11, 2018 4:39 AM
Apr 2018
Is chapter 277 like final final chapter? Or is there hope for it to be continued?????? I really wanted the guy (kioshi or something) to pick Hana over chiyo...😯😓😒😒😭😭😢😢😱😠😠😠😡😡😡😡😡☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Q2 2024 Anime & Manga Licenses

Snow - Apr 5

2 by alpha_shadow »»
3 hours ago

» 'Overlord: Sei Oukoku-hen' Movie Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer, Fall 2024 Premiere

Doshigatai - Mar 22

6 by rikazkhan »»
5 hours ago

» 'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Mar 4

1 by AxaraCereb »»
Yesterday, 2:31 PM

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 25

18 by MrShadowDUH »»
Yesterday, 2:21 PM

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Apr 25

9 by Playcool »»
Yesterday, 12:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.