Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 15, 2017 7:57 PM

Apr 2014
Rukodaime said:
I'm starting to get bored of saying the same stuff, but, they really are unable to handle tension at all. There is no build-up at all. I did not realize U4 last fighter was this bug...

Also, this combo of invisible person, bug, illusion could have been great. They could have upset the tournament by going, from the start, against people who were near the ring.

Instead, their 3 last fighters waited to launch a full assaults against U7. Does not make senses.

The worst part is the stupidity of the charachters who stays near the end of the ring... when there is an invisible person who is not powerful and the only way he can eliminate someone is by getting them out of the ring with a sneaky attack. Now, I know they decided to eliminate Picollo that way because he was performing too well and it's been a long time since U7 lost a member, but still... it could have been handled better.

But, there is even more stupid. This bug attacking instead of staying hidden. And this bug picking a fight in the middle of the ring with C-17 when his attack was not even being able to affect C-17. Please tell me how he even though he could win ?

He should have stayed hidden... but hey, U4 needed to be erased....

If they attacked people, they would've been found out sooner.

Damon started eliminating people because he was the last one in the ring. If he did nothing, he would have lost anyways.

MyKamiList said:
What were the bug and the invisible man doing this whole tournament? Why didn't they do anything for the last 20 episodes, and why did they decide to reveal themselves now?

I guess this is my biggest problem with this tournament. For a battle royal, no one ever does anything until it's their turn to be part of the plot. It's like they're sitting there waiting for a roll call.
Last episode was U2's role, so 3, 4, and 11 weren't doing anything.
This episode starred U4, so 3 and 11 just sat back.
Next episode will be U3, so don't expect U11 to ever move.

They're ganging up on U7 because of the huge lead that they have.

uzee said:
This tournament is such a failure. It's not any different from the usual plot where the main characters fight off enemies while losing comrads along the way in order for goku vs the main enemy to be left at the end. This is in no way a battle royal. Instead of everyone going against everyone it's goku's team vs one group of 2-3 people, followed by another group. No chaos, no meaningful battle intrusion. Moreover, given that universe 7 was supposed to have the lowest standard of living beings why are 90% of the participants as weak as regular bad guys on Earth. There were actually characters at the start of the tournament who even Hercules could beat

No, Mortal Level refers to the ratio of intelligent life in the Universe.

Universe 7 is second last. Universe 9 was the last.

If this was a regular tournament, then shit like the U6 Namekians vs Gohan and Piccolo while U2 was fighting the Androids and Goku wouldn't have happened.

Dec 17, 2017 5:40 PM

Jan 2014
Was pretty bored this episode. Then I thought I heard Doflamingos voice from that small green bug fighter lmao xD
Dec 26, 2017 8:10 PM

Sep 2011
Damn, Piccolo was eliminated by a bug.

Only three universes left.
Jan 1, 2018 8:33 PM

Feb 2009
Where the **** were these idiots when Jiren was frozen at the edge of the fighting stage!
MaxCrazy7Jan 1, 2018 8:42 PM
Jan 7, 2018 1:38 PM

Nov 2017
Really a pity that Piccolo was not respected. :(
May 18, 2018 10:44 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Piccolo said bye-bye to the R.B. and the 4th universe disappear in a new bad episode!!!
Jun 22, 2020 3:15 PM

Dec 2012
Vegeta.
Mode Change!
The Final Mission vs Final Flash.
Catopesra is out.
He got tripped?
Vegeta is almost out. WTF!
Piccolo saved Gohan.
Someone is attacking 18.
Quitela laughs.
An invisible man?
Piccolo blew up the area.
A nosebleed? There's no blood in Super, Muten Roshi.
Gamisalas.
Dat mouth blast.
Gamisalas is out.
Xiangca.
9th Universe?
Xiangca is out.
Another invisible man.
Piccolo is out.

I knew Piccolo would get knocked out next.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 2, 2021 5:50 AM

Jun 2019
17, you're a GOAT.
Apr 27, 2021 9:09 AM

Jan 2013
I totally forgot about Universe 3 lol, guess we know who's going out next.

Honestly, Universe 4 could have let the 3 final fighters just sit in the background hoping that 3 of them staying alive would be enough to win but instead they reveal themselves.
And as others have mentioned, they could've easily gotten some fighters out that were standing near the edge of the ring multiple times throughout the tournament ...
Nov 3, 2021 12:48 PM

Sep 2018
The episode was good but Piccolo was eliminated from the tournament !

The way he lost is unfair:(

Dec 22, 2022 1:01 AM

Nov 2020
Probably the worst episode in the series.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 95 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2017

86 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 94 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2017

79 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

109 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 1:51 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 92 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

110 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 91 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

59 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 1:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.