Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Apr 25, 2020 1:06 PM

Apr 2019
Love the respect between Karna and Sieg/Siegfried during their battle.
Apr 28, 2020 9:23 PM

Feb 2018
Nice battle karna vs sieg, goodbye atlanta
May 10, 2020 11:04 PM

Aug 2019
ahhh i want to say animation was the equivalent of my art finals but honestly, it wasn't really half bad and if anything helped the fights flow better. Apparently a-1 did a more unique animation style and let some free lance animators have a shot at animating. fair play. All in all regardless of animation, they got there point across with battles, atler atalanta was very much aiming to kill jeanne by all means, Karna Vs Seig was suppose to be the biggest 1 on 1 fight in terms of explosion in this anime and Achilles vs alter atalanta was brutal but emotional for them both.
Karna vs Seig fight, that was just pure sex. Enough explosions to make michael bay a run for his money and really showing off the real strength of all out Servant on Servant battle. Karna absolutely swept the field and his performance was fucking incredible, anime definitely served the God of Charity justice. Like i was worried they were going to really under perform Vasavi Shakti (probably one of the strongest Noble Phantasms of all the 14 servants) but holy shit they didn't. Like to show how strong it was the animation went to fucking concept art. He also died with honour and no regret enjoying his final battle and not harbouring grudges to Seig(fried) what a fucking lad. Probably my no1 favourite fight scene in this anime, however was kinda annoyed that astolfo kinda third partied it :/
Achilles and atalanta alter fight, although short lived really made me like Achille's character more then i already did. Really showed his emotional side towards others and what it meant to be a "hero" for him. The ending was hella emotional, Achilles piratically sacrificing himself to save atalanta from the verge of becoming completely insane.
All in all favourite episode rn
Mar 28, 2021 1:01 AM
May 2020
Great episode, a great way to pull a climax. Animation is top-notch, I thought it was going for only about 30 seconds - 1 minute duration of fight, but unexpectedly almost half of the episode is sakuga. Awesome. My eyes were cumming.
Mar 29, 2021 7:57 PM
Jun 2020
Who were the animators who animated the Karna vs Sieg fight? and also that of Atalanta vs Ride ???
Fuck they were animated 10/10, the truth impresses me that they did that in a weekly anime. Damn, what a good episode this was, the character design did not accompany much, but the animators fulfilled a lot.
Jul 11, 2021 9:45 PM

Dec 2019
THAT ANIMATION WAS INSANE HOLY.... Best ep yet by far...
Sep 10, 2021 4:28 AM
Jan 2015
I don't mind this style of animation from this point on, if anything it was very appropriate considering the amount of action and fight scenes, it really does sell those well..
I merely am a bit put off by how it looks compared to the previous 21 episodes. It kinda clashes with the previous style. It was a bit abrupt as well. It probably would have been better if they had used this artstyle and animations for fight scenes from the start instead of just doing it for the last 4 episodes only, pretty odd.
Sep 16, 2021 4:08 PM
Nov 2020
F*ck this f*cking episode, i thought it would be good, karna vs seigfrid but it was bullshit, i hate this anime and i wish i haven't watch it before, its full of plot armor, without it astolfo will die, siege will die, ruler may die, and i think if the archer of black and the rider of red die togather will be better than this f*cking bad Scenario, if all of them die and karna try to kill them because he killed siege then saber of red steal the holy grail and tool it for herself then it would be a good ending, i didn't complete it yet but i gambling it would be the worst ending ever
Jul 11, 2022 2:29 PM

Nov 2010
Lancer using Vasavi Shakti was so f*cking epic! The animation and sound effects gave me goosebumps. I loved that scene so much, I gave the show an extra point.
Aug 9, 2022 7:38 AM

Jan 2015
Oh my god, immensely grand episode, awesome visuals, incredible fights. Last episode's fight was awesome, some of the previous are as well, but this was the best episode so far.
Aug 24, 2022 2:43 PM
Aug 2014
Where did Karna and Sieg get transported to and how/when? Where did Ruler and archer get transported to and how/when?

Ep21 Ruler and Archer were falling off a plane and now they are in a dark voided room filled with pillers. Can someone explain this??
Nov 12, 2022 1:41 AM
Jan 2022
This episode is full of epic action & very emotional both actions & emotions combined together was very great to see.
Jan 28, 2023 1:33 AM
Dec 2022
karna fight pretty cool
May 21, 2023 9:56 AM
Feb 2022
Holy shit, that's it...
Jul 8, 2023 7:54 AM
Oct 2019
moodie said:
Holy shit this might have been the best looking and the animated fight scene in the Fate franchise. The webgens this episode went the extra mile to make everything fluid and dynamic. I dont even care about the story at this point. Each week I get a treat but this week was on another level. They can end this show here and I will be satisfied.

God damn look at this monster list of animators.

You are probably High. That's all I can say
Aug 28, 2023 11:59 AM
Sep 2022
This episode is pure orgasm. The best supernatural battle I have ever seen.
Nov 7, 2023 11:10 AM

Oct 2023
The clash between Lancer and the Savior of Black is truly a feast for the senses. The resounding echoes of the explosive clashes, And because my high-end studio headset The fighting sound are incredibly satisfying. I'm relishing every moment of this intense battle.
ShantoDeyNov 7, 2023 11:14 AM
Nov 29, 2023 3:57 PM
Jul 2023
HOLY SHIT NOW THIS IS FATE!!!
- While Atalanta’s new powers were awesome, I’m not a fan of her new oversexualised design and prefer her beautiful looks from before.
- Karna saves the original red masters, he’s nice after all!
- Sieg uses his last transformations, that’s gonna be bad
- Ruler/Achilles vs Atalante was awesome! Love the environmental destruction
- Sieg vs Karna was the best thing in this show so far. The art reminded me of Kill la Kill and the the fight itself was like heavens feel!
- I don’t really understand what Achilles Shield did, but it looked awesome. Sad to see Karna go. what an awesome character design.
- I feel awful for Atalante.
- In terms of original teams, it’s now a 3v1. Mordred, Shakespeare and Assassin on the red team, and only Astolfo on the black (if we aren’t counting ruler)
Dec 1, 2023 7:02 PM

Nov 2023
What kind of happened with the visuals in this episode, but this episode was really fun
Dec 8, 2023 7:50 PM
Nov 2021
Reply to Fappa
Well if anything this episode will show how little some people understand about animation.
I already see the complaints about character going off model ( which is essential for fluent animation with great cinematography to work ) in stead of staying perfectly on model with merely mouth flaps and very limited movement.

They pulled all stops this episode and it was a blast, a visual treat.
@Fappa these people are also why some good shows are rated so low. Man I hate them :)
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

» A Guide to Fate/Apocrypha

OneBetta - Mar 14

2 by OneBetta »»
Mar 14, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2017

97 by TheBiggestAm »»
Mar 9, 7:31 PM

» Who is your favorite character from Apocrypha?

Omarumba - Feb 25

28 by Manthors »»
Mar 1, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2017

278 by PirateHasan »»
Jan 5, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2017

86 by PirateHasan »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.