Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 30, 2017 3:33 AM
Nov 2017
You all know what my point is.
As a fellow manga reader, what insights or comments can you tell about this topic?

I know it is sensitive but, let's be open. :)
Nov 30, 2017 4:03 AM

Nov 2017
Lets see...
a Crush is probably something like
~ You Like her appearance
~ You admire her achievements/Performance

In Love is probably that inflicts debuffs ~
*Stun
*Charm
*Damage over time
*Slow
but also applies Buffs sometimes
*Mental Debuff Resist
*Seduction Resist
*Speed UP
*Power UP

I'm talking game language here...but whats the difference
Nov 30, 2017 4:34 AM

Apr 2016
I think that it's something you definitely can't find in manga/anime.
Nov 30, 2017 8:16 AM

Nov 2017
I don't know but...
i can vouch that i always listen to my friends messed up love stories
but yea..experience is the best way to know this
Nov 30, 2017 9:09 AM

Aug 2016
does not exist

I personally think true love is when you can go all-out mad, depressed, sad or whiny to someone else when you know it won't change their feelings about you or your feelings about them.

And it doesn't always have to be your girlfriend too, I love my mom just as much as I love my darling (。・//ε//・。)
Nov 30, 2017 11:06 AM

Mar 2016
I've never ever tried falling in love, so I'll just stick to doing what I can to make a person happy.
Dec 1, 2017 8:55 AM

Mar 2012
True love in manga or real life?

In manga and any fictional media in general, true love would be something that transcends through all boundaries with the two of them always thinking and being concerned about each other and being connected on a higher level. More than anything always believing in each other and not getting jealous every 2 seconds But those things don't even exist in manga usually, would be almost impossible in reality.
Dec 1, 2017 9:43 AM

Jun 2016
I haven't experienced it yet, but from what I heard and seen, I guess true love is all about making your significant other a top priority and be able to surpass any limit. But people are egoistic creatures, so true love must be a really rare thing to find.
***roaming the vast anime universe***
Dec 1, 2017 11:05 AM
Apr 2016
Hasegawa_Aki said:
what insights or comments can you tell about this topic?

-It exists, just like love at first sight.
-Not everyone experiences it
Dec 1, 2017 11:16 AM

Jul 2009
True love is to be pleased with your partner even after 20 years of marriage.
Dec 1, 2017 11:52 AM

Feb 2013
It has in general a rather unrealistic portrait in manga/anime media, and tends to incline towards a puritan view.
Dec 1, 2017 4:31 PM
Nov 2017
Well guys, thank you about voicing your opinions about True Love, in reality or manga buut, sorry for the confusion but I am talking about the Manga entitled the same.

But I think it is fun when we discuss about True Love in both worlds.

teehee~ ( @ - @) //
Dec 1, 2017 7:57 PM

Apr 2017
it doesn't exist
there is no perfect person for you out there
everyone has to decide at what point they've found someone beyond the threshold of good enough, but will never find someone perfect

any depiction of it loses the work a lot of realism
Dec 2, 2017 1:50 PM

Feb 2013
Hasegawa_Aki said:
Well guys, thank you about voicing your opinions about True Love, in reality or manga buut, sorry for the confusion but I am talking about the Manga entitled the same.

teehee~ ( @ - @) //

The incest one ? Is it good, i love that kind of shit.
Dec 2, 2017 4:55 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
It feels real within context of manga chapters >> much better than that in anime. More time to flesh it out in some effect. But otherwise a complete joke or at the very least 1/100k happening.
Dec 3, 2017 5:34 AM
Nov 2017
Rashidz said:
Hasegawa_Aki said:

teehee~ ( @ - @) //

The incest one ? Is it good, i love that kind of shit.

I too. But it is also fun to know why others hate that shit. But well, you cannot blame them. Maybe we are just, .... crazy. lol
Dec 4, 2017 6:21 AM

Feb 2017
welll idk about true love but i have this small piece of memory that i just remember after seeing your post so here you go-

long ago i read a manga named 'meteor methulsha' or something. its genre was action romance drama.

romance was a big part of that manga, in whole story they kept talking about true love this and true love that....

And at the end of the manga when the main male mc was half dead, you know what the female mc said to the other guy who was the villain all the time but had a change of heart and became a good guy at the last few chapters? well brace yourself

note: 'rain' is the name of the male mc who is dying and both the mc are lovers.

she said to the other guy "take me with you, rain is not here anymore...it does not matter where i go"
then the other guy embraces and kisses her and just disappears into thin air leaving the girl behind. ( at this moment i felt like crushing my phone and a killing intent towards the mangaka)

let me repeat the male mc is not dead and the girl have not even seen the dead body of the mc even if she thinks he really is dead.

welll idk about me but according to this mangaka true love is leaving the person you love at the verge of death and finding a new boyfriend who looks cool. :)

foscor70Dec 4, 2017 6:26 AM

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

378 by Hexcellion »»
11 hours ago

» From all the ongoing (and on hiatus) manga, you can choose only one to eventually reach a conclusion. Which one would it be?

Caciulacdlac - Apr 10

5 by nishant0 »»
Today, 1:00 AM

» Most obscure titles in your list.

Otakupervert890 - Feb 24

21 by nishant0 »»
Today, 12:50 AM

» Do you guys pick up completed axed manga.

zkl_ - Feb 28

13 by bucciest »»
Yesterday, 11:27 PM

Poll: » What is your favorite shounen arc?

HM0710 - Sep 6, 2021

17 by Rhaelynne »»
Yesterday, 9:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.