Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Mar 21, 2010 3:41 PM

Aug 2008
The only time we see Himegami, and Toma was in it too. Um, I'd love for these guys to get to adapting the light novels again. And the fillers sucked.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2010 4:11 PM

Dec 2008
Rathma said:
francismeunier said:
wabowser said:
francismeunier said:
Blablabla...

Moeidiot are moeidiot that´s all even with powers, it´s like Orihime in bleach she can use all that reject of god but it´s useless the same with Index
Ok so.....Index still used her powers on that Golem and I certainly did not find them idiot the way she used them at all. Orihime.....sry but I have no idea who she is....why not give me some example to compare to Index that are moe idiot as you say.....

I'll probably get killed for this statement.. but anyway: in the Index show you could compare moeidiot index with moeidiot misaka xD

Shall I explain? Misaka never had any shining moment in index besides her moe attributes and attemps to commit suicide xD
Yeah, index helped some more in this show with comments about how to defeat someone or as francis said fighting against the golen which she would have won if the connection between golem and master wouldn't have disappeared.

Now i could also discuss the fact, that uiharu wasn't useless, too but there probably won't be anyone listenening to me anymore after saying that about misaka xD

Misaka is the third and fight against accelerator also she fights against another level 5 esper in the manga [the 4th the meltdowner] so I don´t think she is useless
Mar 21, 2010 4:33 PM

Feb 2009
Pretty. Amazing.

Mar 21, 2010 7:46 PM

May 2008
Ending was EPIC.
The people in this thread are idiots.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Mar 21, 2010 7:48 PM

Nov 2008
^ Riiiiiight.
Mar 21, 2010 8:07 PM

Jan 2008
This last episode surpasses the others by far. Love Misaka and her railgun. Happy ending as expected, but I have to say this was much better than Index. It was also nice hearing Only My Railgun again. One of my favorite series ~ 10/10
Mar 21, 2010 8:19 PM

Jul 2009
I'd her railgun.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Mar 21, 2010 9:52 PM

Jul 2009
wabowser said:

Misaka is the third and fight against accelerator also she fights against another level 5 esper in the manga [the 4th the meltdowner] so I don´t think she is useless

nya nya nya, fail.. compared her role in index and there only problems cause of her xD
Even if our opinions differ, you are awesome!
Mar 21, 2010 10:15 PM

Oct 2009
ukonkivi said:
Ending was EPIC.
The people in this thread are idiots.
Different opinions it was more epic but I find the experience for the first around episode 12 with Misaka was good but this is just more amazing than around the 12th episode.....rest of the episodes were ok for me. I had good fun with GIF.....still think first Erii then Uiharu for funny/cute as new characters.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Mar 21, 2010 10:19 PM

Mar 2010
pretty ep comparing to all the eps , the fight was amazing but hope they would make another season from index with tomo as the hero again. overall I give the anime 7.5/10
Mar 21, 2010 10:41 PM

Oct 2008
Well, at least it was better than Index even with all the fillers. Really, if they make another adaption from the Index-verse, give it an appropriate amount of episodes. Railgun was too long, Index was too short.

Mar 21, 2010 11:17 PM
Oct 2007
Kuroko is one heck of a great character, Kiyama too. I'll miss them, but I'm glad Railgun's over. 7/10
Mar 22, 2010 12:34 AM

Jan 2008
even if there was too much filler in this show, i still want to watch more of it. i hope there is another season of this or index or a mix of both or something. glad these last few eps amped the show back up too.
Mar 22, 2010 12:40 AM

May 2008
Maximatum99 said:
^ Riiiiiight.

Sometimes you say good things. Most of the time, not. Like right now.
You seem to think you're like this awesome person getting on the website's new angel666, but you're really not so great in comparison to the person you're contrasting yourself to.
CCZilla said:
The entire car chase felt ripped out of a video game

Wait, what's the problem here? The chase scenes were as epic as one from a good video game.
I don't see what's to complain about here. That sounded like a compliment to me.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Mar 22, 2010 12:44 AM
Oct 2009
Great final episode! lots of fights and everything is clear now :D
Mar 22, 2010 1:02 AM

Nov 2008
ukonkivi said:
Maximatum99 said:
^ Riiiiiight.

Sometimes you say good things. Most of the time, not. Like right now.
You seem to think you're like this awesome person getting on the website's new angel666, but you're really not so great in comparison to the person you're contrasting yourself to.
Oh, you're totally right, Almighty Ukonkivi. You have my apologies.
Mar 22, 2010 9:46 AM

Jan 2009
Epic ending is epic! Although the anime lacked Accelerator it wasn't bad. It had a decent amount of fillers, but it was kind of expected when it's based on an ongoing manga.
Mar 22, 2010 12:10 PM

May 2008
Anyone enjoyed the fillers more than the ending? I thought Ep. 12 was bad ass but this one was a bit short lived and pretty similar. Also the dialogue was kinda lame...

(yes I do like the fillers. not being sarcastic)
Livestream: twitch.tv/imoogle
Mar 22, 2010 1:59 PM

Nov 2007
Fight seens were pretty epic! It was obvious this series was going to have a happy ending.
Mar 22, 2010 5:05 PM
Mar 22, 2010 8:13 PM

Apr 2008
-Hei- said:
Bio said:
I was really hoping Saten was going to take that bat right to Telestina's head, though.

...well played. Heheh.
Mar 22, 2010 9:49 PM

May 2008
WTF D:
it went all transformer like.. disappointing with it.
I mean i never knew you could hear someone speak inside a car when the person is outside and the car is going full speed.... and fail with the breatrice =/
but in the end it was good. anyway Overall score ill give it a 8/10

just too much wasted episodes in my opinion.
Mar 23, 2010 1:45 AM

Feb 2010
I liked it. A lot. 9/10 series overall. Would have been 10/10 except for some of the slowdowns in pacing. (not referring to the fillers, they were fine).
We will never forget those that have fallen for our freedom!
Mar 23, 2010 2:09 AM
Oct 2009
The last episode was pretty good with all the actions going on.
But the whole series got boring by about the second half which I almost fell asleep watching some of the episodes
Mar 23, 2010 1:20 PM
Jun 2009
Why is it finished already? :C
Do'h.
I liked this ep, I even loved it. But few minor things made me WTF:
Misaka is on a car, and she hears what they're talking about inside.
Then this psycho-woman I keep forgetting her name, somehow sees where are they going on a GPS-alike stuff, even the motorcycle.
And music appears in perfect moments. I wanted to laugh.

And I never liked any romantic animes. But I wanted SO much Misaka to be with Touma. And I hated Index, she was such a uninteresting character. Meh.
Mar 24, 2010 12:13 PM
Jan 2009
ugh...

the Kuroko voice gets so so much love...

to me it was like a cheese grater on the end an exposed broken thigh bone!

the actress can do better voices... I've heard them... even kuroko at times sounded ok... but generally she sounded like a 60 year old chain smoking female lolicon stalker masquerading as a obsessed overwrought hyper-excitable teen yuri stalker...

despite that I liked the show... AND even the kuroko character, despite her overwhelming one dimensionality... and the fact that she stands as a prime example of how anime/manga needs stop writing yuri characters.

I liked Misaka, but I knew her character was (would be) hung up on Touma so, despite there being a whole lot more to a character than romance or relationships, for some reason it was like it made her character stale for me... maybe because I wanted Touma to end up with Kanzaki, Index or the Misaka clone in Index. ;-)

I did get a bit emotionally caught up in the story of how the kids were used and mistreated for esper research... and that pretty much was the primary story arc of the whole series.

and so the ending did leave me relieved and emotionally satisfied... what more can you ask from a show?

overall: 8/10

it would have been 9/10 if there had been more Saten-san or Uiharu!!! maybe 10/10 if there had been a lot more!!
Mar 24, 2010 12:29 PM

Aug 2007
dury said:

the actress can do better voices... I've heard them... even kuroko at times sounded ok... but generally she sounded like a 60 year old chain smoking female lolicon stalker masquerading as a obsessed overwrought hyper-excitable teen yuri stalker...

QFT.

Anyhow, the anime was fine. It was really slow in the beginning and too little Touma in it to my likings. Kongou's skill was awesome, finally. So THAT's why she has a fan.
7/10 for the show. The story is simply meh and the mecha looked like a giant boombox.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Mar 24, 2010 1:26 PM

Jan 2008
Removed due to malware related images
XinilApr 22, 2013 11:45 AM

Mar 24, 2010 2:39 PM

May 2008
On the overall a very weak show, 5/10, because nevertheless it had a pretty solid production behind.
Mar 24, 2010 5:33 PM

Jun 2009
I am glad I decided to pick this series up randomly. I am even more thankful that I was able to watch all of Index to not get screwed up on what is essential to the universe.

Now as with most anime series I like ends what do I do now...Manga oh yeah its going on the list. All I want to know is if another project is coming and if so gimmie linkage! (please) ^_^;

I just felt Misaka had far more to show to her character in this show and I enjoyed it for that purpose. I often can't stand when characters are used to further the plot when they themselves have interesting subplots. Yes it felt like it went a little DBZ-Azumanga Daioh-midichlorianish but I don't mind that after coming home from working all day and eating homemade lasagna.
Mar 25, 2010 7:05 PM

May 2008
sweet end... now if they can link both series to make a 3rd season...
Mar 25, 2010 8:40 PM

Aug 2009
eh a very simple ending but i really loved how the children were saved and how they actually accmplished something...some of the episodes were a little bad but overall this anime was great and i enjoyed it ...wish there was more ..
Mar 28, 2010 5:13 AM

Oct 2007
The last arc really picked up with a good and action packed last episode, showing off lots of powers. If only the whole series would have been like this, it would have been so much better.

8/10 from me. Mostly because some of the characters are really great, thinking about Misaka and Kuroko specifically, and the rare occasions they actually used their powers were nicely done.

"Thousands have lived without love, not one without water." -Wystan Hugh
Mar 28, 2010 10:36 AM

Oct 2009
This series really could have been shorter, but that last arc was great. That was what I expected when I heard this series was coming out. Needs more Touma and Index imo. :3
Mar 30, 2010 12:03 AM

Nov 2007
Mar 31, 2010 9:16 AM

Jan 2009
Finally caught up with stuff so I could finish this~
Pretty awesome railgun right there.

Anyway, my thoughts on this: Kongou was cooler than I expected, though I still don't like her attitude.
Kiyama-sensei is cool.
Misaka is cool.
Kuroko's power is pretty convenient, but damn I hate her voice xD
Saten-san~ <3

Ending gave the whole thing an 8/10, after all the fillercrap lowering it to somewhere between 6-7 at a few times.
All in all, I guess it fulfilled my expectations at least.

Then again, not as awesome as this:

8D
OosranMar 31, 2010 9:34 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Mar 31, 2010 9:17 PM

Jul 2009
Oosran said:

8D

Oh my holy god xD Saten looks awesome xD
Even if our opinions differ, you are awesome!
Apr 1, 2010 2:53 AM

Jun 2009
Rathma said:
Oosran said:

8D

*facedesk* Saten-san, what they did to you, and the rest of characters... щ(゚Д゚щ)

btw Touma looks the best of all. xD
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Apr 3, 2010 9:53 PM

Nov 2007
Sweet ending :3 despite having a somewhat predictable plot at times this series still managed to be quite interesting ^^
Apr 4, 2010 2:49 AM

Oct 2007
wakka9ca said:
again, filler arc is disappointing. I'll pretend the second half of the season never existed....

That cliche villain ruined it all :/
This

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Apr 8, 2010 2:53 AM

Oct 2009
The series overall had an almost predictable plot but seeing the fight scenes AND the ending, it just blew me away. I so cried when Banri said Thank you. Idunno why people hate this.

W8 it said two-season title on the Winter Expectations list, does that mean it'll have anpther season as well as Index??

I want a season that has Touma,Mikoto,Kuroko,Uiharu,Saten,Accelerator, AND Index... XD like that's happen.
Apr 8, 2010 3:05 PM
May 2009
And I still waited 25 ep o____0
that's just don't feel like ending at all ((

I want more.. >__<
or at least Index season 2..
Apr 8, 2010 3:43 PM

Jan 2008
Wow, I did not expect so much from this series. I mean it is only side-story or spin-off, but It was really entertaining. I admit there is not a story at all only small arcs but the rest as characters and so on was brilliaint.

For once I wanted to rate it 9 but overall it deserves 8. Thanks for nice week with this series. Looking fwd to seeing more!
Apr 8, 2010 6:44 PM

Jul 2009
Eh, the filler episodes were more fun to watch than the plot filled episodes.

I finished this for Misaka, but god damn it, Uiharu and Saten are annoying as shit. The show would be infinitely better if they just dropped dead.
Apr 8, 2010 9:23 PM

Dec 2007
I liked it, and the ending was nice. It was awesome to see Misaka and her Railgun. Kongou finally showed her power in this episode. This series would be better without any filler.
Apr 11, 2010 8:22 PM

Apr 2009
This series was good up until episode 12 (which was following the manga), then it went downhill from there...
Apr 12, 2010 6:09 AM

Aug 2008
OrochiPL said:
Rathma said:
Oosran said:
8D
*facedesk* Saten-san, what they did to you, and the rest of characters... щ(゚Д゚щ) btw Touma looks the best of all. xD

Ahahahaha. Shit. That Konori tooo. xD

I enjoyed the series. Kuroko n Misaka teamin' up was amazinggg. I gave it a 7~
Apr 13, 2010 6:55 PM
Jan 2010
This episode had something obvious: It was great!
Lycaros cruh mae jessah
mae fes qur saga
Apr 16, 2010 4:36 PM
Apr 2008
This series makes me wonder about Misaka's arc in Index. The way this show portrays her, and her knowledge of making a level 6 involves terrible means in which to achieve it, wouldn't you think that she would object and refuse to take part in the whole clone killing thing? That's was all that really bug me besides that, fun show since it give more insight from the ability user side of things.
Apr 17, 2010 10:11 PM

Jun 2008
I think Saten should have gotten (and kept, I mean) an ability at some point.

Enjoyable series overall, I guess. I liked it more than Index. It got pretty generic towards the end, with the recycled plot elements and such, but whatever. Better than most of the stuff I've marathoned in the last two months.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

UnknownFact - Jan 2, 2010

169 by StateofOhayo »»
Apr 23, 10:51 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

throwaway513846 - Dec 25, 2009

224 by StateofOhayo »»
Apr 23, 10:13 PM

» Do you like Kuroko’s horniness, or do you think it’s annoying?

SwagsOnB - Oct 2, 2023

31 by waalex11 »»
Mar 13, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Do you like Toaru Kagaku no Railgun?

SpinStudios - Oct 25, 2021

18 by waalex11 »»
Mar 13, 5:08 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Proselyt - Jan 29, 2010

164 by TheAncientOne »»
Feb 25, 9:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.