Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2017 7:01 AM

Mar 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yuu has really caring parents. I know I got hung up on the spanking thing before, and it still bothers me, but that was just the culture at the time. I can tell now they're actually really good parents. Their child rearing method is just shaped by the times I guess.

Toshio was so cute in this episode too. The way he fawns over Creamy Mami is so precious. I've never seen a boy act that way.

Looking forward to the next episode when she apparently meets a specter in the forest, lmfao.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2021 5:45 PM

Jun 2014
Yuu's mother has a bit of a childish streak, lol.

Megumi almost blew Mami's cover again, but with the help of those two cats, they made it look like Creamy Mami and Yuu were onstage at the same time. Also, in real life, that van would be ridiculously expensive. I mean, it even has a built-in elevator!

Aug 6, 2022 8:44 AM
Mar 2021
Pretty nice episode. Ngl, I expected the solution for this episode's conundrum to be more magical, but the way it was handled was pretty nice and inventive.

Good show so far, and rather cozy

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou no Tenshi Creamy Mami Episode 52 Discussion

hellogoodbye - Oct 7, 2012

6 by rodmanii »»
May 11, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Mahou no Tenshi Creamy Mami Episode 28 Discussion

_Poochyena_ - Dec 14, 2017

2 by povsuduvolosy »»
Apr 28, 2:49 PM

Poll: » Mahou no Tenshi Creamy Mami Episode 48 Discussion

_Poochyena_ - Dec 27, 2017

5 by ToonAndy »»
Apr 4, 5:41 AM

Poll: » Mahou no Tenshi Creamy Mami Episode 25 Discussion

_Poochyena_ - Dec 12, 2017

3 by LelPop »»
Oct 31, 2023 8:00 PM

» Should this anime get a remake in 2024?

DrPopCat7758 - Oct 2, 2023

2 by Sekiro94 »»
Oct 3, 2023 12:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.