Forum Settings
Forums

[Event] Mini Game v6: All Hallow's Eve Mafia | Game Over - Third Time's the Charm

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (41) « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »
Nov 10, 2017 9:21 AM

May 2013
My archetype flavor is basically my playstyle so far. Lol.
Nov 10, 2017 9:22 AM

Jul 2016
OK so, me newabu and Mishukax are back in the to lynch pile
Nov 10, 2017 9:27 AM

Jul 2016
@Ruu I feel like I should apologise xD but
@Abhutrash why did you decide to trust me?? ^^
edit:wrong ping
Nov 10, 2017 9:33 AM

Nov 2014
AlbertinoDias said:
@Ruu I feel like I should apologise xD but
@Abhutrash why did you decide to trust me?? ^^
edit:wrong ping
Because I know you're town and wanted to see if anybody else would tag along. Plus, I voted against you on Day 1 for some pretty trivial reasons. In the end, I'm happy everything turned out how it did. Was really considering jumping back just in case of a ninja vote.
Nov 10, 2017 9:34 AM

May 2015
AbuHumaid said:
Mishukax said:

Will you do your best as a townie and do your worst as a mafia?
I try to do my best as any alignment if that's what you mean

Nice way to find vanilla roles Mishu! Since I had a pr my pm was different so I didn't understand how the whole confirmation thing worked. iirc other people talk about this confirmation. So if we look we will find the remain townies. PoE will help us get mafia and tpr
And Abu's response means he doesn't understand your real motive ( that's why he said he does his best no matter their alignment but then he talks about how Mishu and him had a thing going on. I think LW told him about the real meaning on the question that's why he talked about this "plan". Which means that he is the last mafia imo.
Nov 10, 2017 9:36 AM

Jul 2016
Ruu said:
AbuHumaid said:
I try to do my best as any alignment if that's what you mean

Nice way to find vanilla roles Mishu! Since I had a pr my pm was different so I didn't understand how the whole confirmation thing worked. iirc other people talk about this confirmation. So if we look we will find the remain townies. PoE will help us get mafia and tpr
And Abu's response means he doesn't understand your real motive ( that's why he said he does his best no matter their alignment but then he talks about how Mishu and him had a thing going on. I think LW told him about the real meaning on the question that's why he talked about this "plan". Which means that he is the last mafia imo.

you mean me??
Nov 10, 2017 9:37 AM

May 2015
Mishukax said:

kuudere?

Edit: I'm cray cray
Nov 10, 2017 9:38 AM

May 2015
AlbertinoDias said:
Ruu said:

you mean me??

lmao what is wrong with me??? I keep thinking it was Al instead of Abu. Don't mind me, I'm crazy xDD
Nov 10, 2017 9:39 AM

Jul 2016
I'm confused xD so that post was to say that I am last mafia xD explain better please (sorry btw xD)
Nov 10, 2017 9:40 AM

May 2015
@AlbertinoDias can you tell me which post between you and Mishu confirmed you?
Nov 10, 2017 9:40 AM

Jul 2016
Ruu said:
Mishukax said:

kuudere?

Edit: I'm cray cray

I'm the kuudere...
Nov 10, 2017 9:42 AM

May 2015
AlbertinoDias said:
I'm confused xD so that post was to say that I am last mafia xD explain better please (sorry btw xD)

no, nvm I just saw lw's pm and remember the phrase from Mishu and that Mishu and you were saying they had confirmed each other so I went back and look for the original post but it was abu not you.

I still think you are mafia based on the fact that you were pretty desperate to save lw and get me lynch.
Nov 10, 2017 9:45 AM

Jul 2016
Ruu said:
@AlbertinoDias can you tell me which post between you and Mishu confirmed you?

I'm on the phone, so I'm sorry, I was the first to give e the hint, while mine was more low lvl, I said I will "Do MY Best" after that Mishu made the post with almost to every word the PM said, and then I started to make some posts saying that Mishu was a no no, and she figured things out, after that, when we went to reveal, Mishu was afraid I did not really caught the tip and asked me to tell you what had happened, that's the post you cleared me
Nov 10, 2017 9:47 AM

Jul 2016
Ruu said:
AlbertinoDias said:

no, nvm I just saw lw's pm and remember the phrase from Mishu and that Mishu and you were saying they had confirmed each other so I went back and look for the original post but it was abu not you.

I still think you are mafia based on the fact that you were pretty desperate to save lw and get me lynch.

but that was the phrase that confirmed Mishukax for me...
Nov 10, 2017 9:49 AM

Sep 2015
Shin or Qoco lynch for d3
Nov 10, 2017 9:50 AM

Jul 2016
Ho but that was an experiment xD I knew you where town xD I tried to do a different day phase xD
but now you can distrust me all you want :/ I never thought that this wouldn't work... but now that I think about it I was very stupid, I asked togsy if flavour was aligned to faction, and he said no, why didn't I thought that that phrase was also flavour... ugg...
well, now I have e to pro e i'm town again :3
Nov 10, 2017 9:52 AM

Jul 2016
Tainted said:
Shin or Qoco lynch for d3

shin for sure xD
Nov 10, 2017 9:54 AM

Nov 2014
How possible do you guys think 2 goons are?
Nov 10, 2017 9:54 AM

Jul 2016
when I'm home I'll explain my game, but, gj Tainted for moments there I thought you where going to change votes, that scared me xD
note : not game, gamble
Nov 10, 2017 9:56 AM

Jul 2016
abhutrash said:
How possible do you guys think 2 goons are?

that does not matter, LW could have told his partners... só...
Nov 10, 2017 9:58 AM

Sep 2015
AlbertinoDias said:
when I'm home I'll explain my game, but, gj Tainted for moments there I thought you where going to change votes, that scared me xD
I reread some things on d1 when you said that and I just can't see ruu being part of abu's team.
Nov 10, 2017 10:04 AM

May 2015
AlbertinoDias
Shin
Mishukax
Ruu
Phraze
Qoco
Tainted
abhutrash
Fo

This are my reads so far. Grey means neutral.
Nov 10, 2017 10:08 AM

Sep 2015
Ruu said:
AlbertinoDias
Shin
Mishukax
Ruu
Phraze
Qoco
Tainted
abhutrash
Fo

How'd you get a read of Qoco? I don't have much impression of him. I think all he did was come out of nowhere and point at the most suspicious person at the moment.
Nov 10, 2017 10:45 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Mafia could be: Shin, Dias or trash.

why couldn't mafia buds? You know it's an option yet your purposely trying to hide the fact. Also kinda glad your right cause now I am sure you bussed him either that or ur some kind of tpr killer.

On a side note how the fuck did Kyle survive a kill, did re protect him or what?

Nov 10, 2017 10:46 AM

Dec 2013
AlbertinoDias said:

your also in my lynch pile now with ruu trash and fo.

Nov 10, 2017 10:49 AM

Dec 2013
Also I'll reply more in an hour when I'm back home

Nov 10, 2017 10:56 AM

Dec 2016
I am on fire. Two Mafias in a row.
Nov 10, 2017 10:57 AM

Dec 2016
Tainted said:
Ruu said:
AlbertinoDias
Shin
Mishukax
Ruu
Phraze
Qoco
Tainted
abhutrash
Fo

How'd you get a read of Qoco? I don't have much impression of him. I think all he did was come out of nowhere and point at the most suspicious person at the moment.

Read above.
Nov 10, 2017 11:00 AM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:
Mafia could be: Shin, Dias or trash.

why couldn't mafia buds? You know it's an option yet your purposely trying to hide the fact. Also kinda glad your right cause now I am sure you bussed him either that or ur some kind of tpr killer.

On a side note how the fuck did Kyle survive a kill, did re protect him or what?

why would I bussed my partner at this stage?! Do you realise that if I'm alone my chances of winning decrease? I bussed lw last time because there I knew I could win for sure that way. Here with poe I could get lynch and loose on D3 if I was mafia.
I'm not stupid -_-

and why do we keep talking about sk? do we have any proof that a sk is tpr?
Nov 10, 2017 11:03 AM

Sep 2015
Qoco said:
Tainted said:

Read above.
Which one?
Nov 10, 2017 11:05 AM

Sep 2015
@Shinichi-Kun feel like revealing your role? Or name at least.
Nov 10, 2017 11:19 AM

Sep 2015
Tainted said:
@Shinichi-Kun feel like revealing your role? Or name at least.
btw earlier did you believe that Last was really a vt?
Nov 10, 2017 12:06 PM

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
@phraze idk why your faning ignorance lol, epically when you botched your claim in another game and on top of that you were afraid to claim part of your role just like Kyle here was afraid to claim vt due to knowing he be scum read for it.

Bp and pgo* go together you can't have 1 without the other. If you did that be called a bomb not a pgo lol
I'm not blind lol. I townread those I think are town, and scumread those I think are scum.

p sure ur scumbuds with him.

Nov 10, 2017 12:08 PM

Oct 2011
AlbertinoDias said:
@mishukax please come back and vote ruu with us, we still need 3 people from LW train to switch, cmn guys
AlbertinoDias said:
I'll give you candy 🍬 🍬 🍬 xD
same thing like Mostly Seinen. guess I'll just say ur good at townreading scum about to be lynched ~

Nov 10, 2017 12:09 PM

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
AlbertinoDias said:

your also in my lynch pile now with ruu trash and fo.

looks fake. what happened to ur scumread on me? I'm sure ur just trying to worsen the PoE....which is a scumtell.

Nov 10, 2017 12:12 PM

Oct 2011
AlbertinoDias said:

don't think u need to explain. I'm vanilla dandere.

Nov 10, 2017 12:14 PM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
AlbertinoDias said:

gotta face it. Dias is good at townreading scum.

Nov 10, 2017 12:15 PM

Dec 2016
Tainted said:
Qoco said:

Read above.
Which one?

The post right above. My two lynches were on Mafia, pretty much.
Nov 10, 2017 12:17 PM

Oct 2011
AlbertinoDias said:
I think Mish is town. Abu's EoD post was directed towards Mish/Dias as a complaint of being exposed mechanically. Last didn't claim vanilla since he wasn't sure how true the pm thing was. Trash claimed before the whole fiasco. safe to say they aren't in the lynch pile.

Nov 10, 2017 12:25 PM

Jul 2016
Phraze said:
AlbertinoDias said:
I think Mish is town. Abu's EoD post was directed towards Mish/Dias as a complaint of being exposed mechanically. Last didn't claim vanilla since he wasn't sure how true the pm thing was. Trash claimed before the whole fiasco. safe to say they aren't in the lynch pile.

I was going to clear Mishukax but, yeah thank you xD
Nov 10, 2017 12:25 PM

Oct 2011
AlbertinoDias said:
Ho but that was an experiment xD I knew you where town xD I tried to do a different day phase xD
but now you can distrust me all you want :/ I never thought that this wouldn't work... but now that I think about it I was very stupid, I asked togsy if flavour was aligned to faction, and he said no, why didn't I thought that that phrase was also flavour... ugg...
well, now I have e to pro e i'm town again :3

I'm glad this game had no pm mess involved never rely on mechanics

by behavioral analysis, I think u (Dias) are town: tried to use what u could to scumhunt (I think ur forte lies in mechanics and not behavior lol)
by gamestate analysis, Fo should be town: tried to break the tie, and the D2 train on him piled up quickly.

Nov 10, 2017 12:27 PM

May 2015
@Phraze then what are the lynch options? Shin is a great candidate and what I don't like about trash comes from vca (look at the way he voted so far and his reasons, I'm not convinced of his towniness). Also trash was a good candidate on D1 already so him claiming "early" doesn't mean much to me. Tell me what you think of my neutral pile.
Nov 10, 2017 12:27 PM

Oct 2011
letsu lynch Chad~
(Qoco is behaviorally town to me)

Nov 10, 2017 12:28 PM

Oct 2011
AlbertinoDias said:
Phraze said:

I was going to clear Mishukax but, yeah thank you xD
np. that was kinda obv lol

Nov 10, 2017 12:29 PM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
@Phraze then what are the lynch options? Shin is a great candidate and what I don't like about trash comes from vca (look at the way he voted so far and his reasons, I'm not convinced of his towniness). Also trash was a good candidate on D1 already so him claiming "early" doesn't mean much to me. Tell me what you think of my neutral pile.

Shin. Trash will take time to get the hang of rolling scum to fake that #847 post imo

Nov 10, 2017 12:34 PM

May 2015
@Phraze what about tpr? do you think there is even one or togs/dono are messing with us? and if there is one, what can it be?
Nov 10, 2017 12:35 PM

Dec 2016
Ruu said:
@Phraze what about tpr? do you think there is even one or togs/dono are messing with us? and if there is one, what can it be?

Survivor maybe. There could also be a Jester playing the waiting game. Not really trying to get lynched and just waiting for it to happen.
Nov 10, 2017 12:44 PM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
I would like to think no.. this setup feels like a basic one. we have a vig, probably maf roleblocker, and the only 'uncommon' claim flipped scum. Abu flipped...watcher I think(?) so yeah, I think this is a basic setup (which ties in with the school flavor) maybe the afterlife activates the advanced abilities... last maf could be roleblocker.

I'm kinda sure u were roleblocked cuz Last claimed a roundabout way, meaning it was planned for ur shot to be nullified. make sense to roleblock u cuz u get all worried if ur skills never go through, and it's easy for maf to set u up as 'flailing scum'. Shinichi, in particular, was targeting u with that excuse.

Nov 10, 2017 12:44 PM

Nov 2014
Qoco said:
Ruu said:

Survivor maybe. There could also be a Jester playing the waiting game. Not really trying to get lynched and just waiting for it to happen.
Setup specifically says no jesters, so we can rule that out
Nov 10, 2017 12:48 PM

May 2015
then tpr is a lyncher or a survivor..
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (41) « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.