Forum Settings
Forums
Hatsu*Haru
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2017 5:29 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ayumi and Taka really became my favourite couple in this manga! Well, technically, they are not a couple yet but I am sure Ayumi will start to realize she likes Taka.

This was quite an amazing chapter because it gave an insight to Ayumi's eccentric personality, the life she lives and her upbringing. I didn't expect her to be this rich. She is basically the richest and brightest girl in her school yet her bizarre personality concealed all of it. The way her father seem to cherish her makes me think she could have obtained anything in this world from a father as rich as hers is yet she never looked like one.

When I started reading this manga, Ayumi never stood out to me. She was in fact rather a peculiar and often an annoying character. But as the manga progressed over the years, she has truly became one of the most fleshed out characters in the manga. It won't be weird to think she might as well be one of the two heroines in the story.

I wonder what she was about to say when her father accused her of loving Taka only for her mother come in and interrupt.

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 6, 2018 9:09 AM
Mar 2015
Kai was afraid that Riku would not give him chocolate so he and the boys made muffins

Taka was nice to go visit Ayumi Ayumi opened up to him about her background She appreciated his care for her and his listening to her. Taki was pleased that she was willing to open up to him
Jan 1, 2021 6:08 PM
Nov 2015
They are my favorite couple too, the only reason i didnt drop this manga

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hatsu*Haru Chapter 38 Discussion

shanimebib - Oct 23, 2017

1 by notawaffle »»
Apr 4, 10:07 PM

Poll: » Hatsu*Haru Chapter 53 Discussion

reddiem - Sep 28, 2018

1 by StellarIceberg »»
May 7, 2021 9:53 PM

Poll: » Hatsu*Haru Chapter 42 Discussion

shanimebib - Oct 25, 2017

1 by GaijinFoxx »»
Feb 22, 2021 2:49 PM

Poll: » Hatsu*Haru Chapter 49 Discussion

reddiem - Sep 27, 2018

0 by reddiem »»
Sep 27, 2018 1:57 AM

Poll: » Hatsu*Haru Chapter 37 Discussion

shanimebib - Oct 23, 2017

1 by reddiem »»
Mar 31, 2018 9:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.