Forum Settings
Forums
Battle Angel Alita
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2017 8:02 PM

Dec 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Desty Nova looked surprisingly...normal without his glasses.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Dec 10, 2019 10:55 PM

May 2015
Well that was a pretty crazy chapter. Alita manages to confront Desty again, but before she can attack, he hacks her brain and uses his program to put her into a dream state. He keeps filling her dream with thoughts of Ido and she keeps getting further and further into an inception like dream that's taking her back to the beginning of when Ido found her in the scrapyard. Alita stays in that dream for awhile to be with Ido, but eventually she acknowledges that she must wake up from her dream as Kaos does some crazy Mr. Manhattan shit and uses his psychometry to become one with the electricity traveling into Alita's dream to bust her out.
Seeing Desty's face without the glasses was strange. I wasn't expecting him to look so normal. Haha. I don't really understand his goal here though as he tries to trap Alita in this dream like state and preserve the moment of peace he has with her as they sit on the roof overlooking the scrapyard. After Alita wakes up from the dream, Desty is pointing a gun at her and crying as he says he would have done anything to keep her safe and protect that moment they shared. I don't really understand his motive because he then fires his gun at Alita, but the bullet only grazes her shoulder as she blitzes him and cuts his head off. Finally Desty Nova has been killed. Unless he pulls some Deadpool shit next chapter and is able to stick his head back onto his bottle and have it repair itself.
Dec 13, 2023 8:09 AM
Feb 2022
For a moment Nova showed a trace of humanity. Goodbye damn crazy.

Spanish translation:
Por un momento Nova mostro un rastro de humanidad. Adiós maldito loco.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gunnm Chapter 11 Discussion

joe_g7 - Sep 14, 2017

5 by mistercb »»
Mar 25, 12:39 AM

Poll: » Battle Angel Alita Chapter 53 Discussion

TuzoAnime - Jan 23, 2010

34 by FedeMetal »»
Dec 13, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » Gunnm Chapter 50 Discussion

joe_g7 - Oct 19, 2017

3 by FedeMetal »»
Dec 13, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Gunnm Chapter 48 Discussion

Farabeuf - Aug 20, 2016

4 by FedeMetal »»
Dec 12, 2023 7:04 PM

Poll: » Gunnm Chapter 47 Discussion

joe_g7 - Oct 19, 2017

2 by FedeMetal »»
Dec 12, 2023 5:54 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.