Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 2, 2017 11:16 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And...that's how the cookie crumbles.

Or rather, a man gets broken after realizing how corrupt society and the Empire turned out to be. It's sad tbh. Well at least chapter made some people realize that.
Oct 2, 2017 12:31 PM

Sep 2017
Where did you read it? I only seem to find chapter 17 so far O.o
Oct 2, 2017 12:43 PM

Oct 2016
MX_Theo said:
Where did you read it? I only seem to find chapter 17 so far O.o

https://bato.to/reader#cb266a9f9fa742c0_54
Oct 2, 2017 6:42 PM

Feb 2015
God, this manga is such a formula isekai it's laughable.
Oct 3, 2017 2:01 PM

Mar 2009
Those commoners were so freaking stupid. Why would they believe someone claiming to be imperial police instead of ACTIONS of their master? Where there kidnappings happening when master was with them? Was it safe before?

Their master is away in the capital, they demand him in person for questioning right this instant. This is a work of fiction but WTF did that innocent pregnant woman done to them to die like this? Shame the commoners such an easy death. They should suffer more for what they did. Hope they ended in a special kind of hell for people who kill pregnant women and unborn children.

Not sure I can hate Strom after what happened to his wife and unborn child.

When the commoners went to raid his home I was full of hopes that the woman would escape somehow and later her carriage was found by Shin's grandfather. Would mean that Shin is related to Strom by taking over body of a newborn. Hope died when Strom found his wife :(
Oct 6, 2017 12:31 AM

Aug 2013
holyshit man

damn that's so fucked up
this is worse than ntr
Oct 6, 2017 6:43 AM

Oct 2015
What the actual F*** . Storm past story is really sad :(
Oct 7, 2017 7:00 AM
Oct 2017
Whole LN/manga probably ends with tragic main bad guy had a tragedy happen to him and the main character just got engaged in 2 chapters love the manga but thinking I might wait till it ends completely to read it.
Oct 7, 2017 10:20 AM
Aug 2014
Man I feel strom if the ones I loved we're killed like that, I would fuck every fucking Noble I would make sure they would die in the worst way possible

Feels sad for strom
Oct 7, 2017 10:21 AM
Aug 2014
Yautja said:
God, this manga is such a formula isekai it's laughable.
it's good if like this to have an anime :d
Oct 8, 2017 7:33 PM
Jun 2013
SleepnDreamn said:
Those commoners were so freaking stupid. Why would they believe someone claiming to be imperial police instead of ACTIONS of their master? Where there kidnappings happening when master was with them? Was it safe before?

Their master is away in the capital, they demand him in person for questioning right this instant. This is a work of fiction but WTF did that innocent pregnant woman done to them to die like this? Shame the commoners such an easy death. They should suffer more for what they did. Hope they ended in a special kind of hell for people who kill pregnant women and unborn children.

When the commoners went to raid his home I was full of hopes that the woman would escape somehow and later her carriage was found by Shin's grandfather. Would mean that Shin is related to Strom by taking over body of a newborn. Hope died when Strom found his wife :(

No kidding, the commoners are STUPID! Yet I am not shocked. I have seen plenty of anime/manga, especially when they involve some witch hunt or monster persecution, where stupid commoners turn into mindless animals that kill even children. You would wonder how can those commoners rebel so easily, for their kind Noble, yet I fail to see the other commoners rebel against the other Empire's Nobles, who were actually well known in abusing their powers, until Strom gave them demonic powers. Those commoners deserve to die, and I agree that they should have suffered, the fact that they mercilessly killed a defenseless woman, and unborn child, without a second thought makes you wish they suffer in hell.

Even more stupid is that those commoners, as soon as they become drunk with demonic powers, now want world domination. Can't believe that, despite how the commoners keep saying they hate the Nobles and want revenge, now that they completed their revenge their desire shifted to world conquest. I would understand if they want to kill more corrupted Nobles, but world domination? Stupid. I am glad that Strom's only goal was to destroy the empire, from the looks of it so far, it makes me think better of him.

Characters, like Strom, are one of the top characters I would like to see in Re:Creators. He would make such an awesome villain.

Notably Strom seems to be like a complete reflection of what Shin could have become in the future. Both are talented in magic and were both a idealistic as they care about others. Yet Strom grew up in a worse environment which caused him to hate everything.
Oct 10, 2017 11:28 AM

Mar 2009
Imagine alternative where Strom doesn't become demon, and dies. What of the commoners? They committed a crime against noble. Even the stupid emperor and his idiot friends would not let an occasion like this pass. Commoners guilty of crime would soon find themselves behind bars or forced into slavery.
What I'm trying to say is, Strom showed mercy by bringing them quick and painless death.

Hope that one day Shin will be mature enough to understand Strom motives in what he did. Shin will probably have to kill Strom sooner or later to set him free from this world so he can unite with family in the afterlife (if such thin exists in this world). Strom might turn out to be the best character in this manga if used right.

Worst case is Shin turns into demon after loosing his loved ones and the world ends... teehee.
Oct 10, 2017 1:39 PM

Sep 2017
Btw I've read comments on mangazone that Cécile dies and Shin goes on some special quest to get her back, gets mad or something along those lines. Probable only rumours but I guess we should be ready.
May 27, 2018 10:24 PM

Sep 2013
SleepnDreamn said:

Yeah, it was a bit of a waste that it's confirmed that Strom isn't Shin's real father.
Sep 11, 2018 5:14 PM

Nov 2013
The other demons should better listen to Strom. Shin is in another league than them. And the ones who left will be dead soon.

I don't feel sorry for Strom. What happened is ultimately the consequence of his naivety and ignorance.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jun 26, 2019 6:20 PM
Jun 2019
Oliver child is Shin worfold , his wife hid her child after recognising the treat from villagers ,

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kenja no Mago Chapter 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2016

2 by greed2 »»
Jan 30, 9:51 AM

» Kenja no Mago - Capítulo 60 [PT-BR]

Donnawan - Oct 3, 2023

0 by Donnawan »»
Oct 3, 2023 6:44 PM

» Have Anyone Read This Manga?

Nirmal2306 - Sep 22, 2022

2 by Donnawan »»
Oct 3, 2023 6:22 PM

» Kenja no Mago - Capítulo 59 [PT-BR]

Donnawan - Oct 3, 2023

0 by Donnawan »»
Oct 3, 2023 6:18 PM

» Kenja no Mago - Capítulo 58 [PT-BR]

Donnawan - Oct 3, 2023

0 by Donnawan »»
Oct 3, 2023 6:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.