Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2016 7:13 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh poor Kurt. First he got the house arrest treatment and now, he becomes a demon. Sucks to be him in this story.
Dec 14, 2016 4:53 PM

Feb 2008
that is a pretty hefty power up. if they could turn a mediocre guy like him into that, imagine someone really strong.
Jan 30, 9:51 AM
Jun 2013
Reply to Stark700
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh poor Kurt. First he got the house arrest treatment and now, he becomes a demon. Sucks to be him in this story.
@Stark700
It does bother me when Kurt's dad said "my son wouldn't utter such words." Yet sometimes I wonder if Kurt's terrible attitude is the result of "brainwashing" or if Prof Strom simply amplified the true negatives of Kurt's core personality to make it more visible. Using Overlord's Barbro Andrean Ield Ryle Vaiself as an example, most spoiled kids never show their true Horrible personality to their parents, or their parents just simply are too lazy to correct their corrupt kids.

Regardless, I do like how the father was the type pf parent that is neither abusive or blindly spoils his kids. Even if it ended in failure, it was Refreshing to see a proper parent that tries to Correct his son in this chapter.

More topics from this board

» Kenja no Mago - Capítulo 60 [PT-BR]

Donnawan - Oct 3, 2023

0 by Donnawan »»
Oct 3, 2023 6:44 PM

» Have Anyone Read This Manga?

Nirmal2306 - Sep 22, 2022

2 by Donnawan »»
Oct 3, 2023 6:22 PM

» Kenja no Mago - Capítulo 59 [PT-BR]

Donnawan - Oct 3, 2023

0 by Donnawan »»
Oct 3, 2023 6:18 PM

» Kenja no Mago - Capítulo 58 [PT-BR]

Donnawan - Oct 3, 2023

0 by Donnawan »»
Oct 3, 2023 6:08 PM

» Where to start the manga after watching the anime?

Farga - Mar 16, 2021

1 by apep23 »»
Apr 24, 2021 2:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.