Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2010 8:07 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
WTF!!! Aizen is so confident of the place and the little fact that the intruders are only three he just simply brushed them aside, yet warned the Espada of their abilities... Imo they look powerful enough ti pretty much destroy the three of them with a single slash of your released form :)

Dunno if that will really help Uryuu, but if it makes bigger arrows then I don't find any problems at that equipment and preparations for te eam number 3. Is it for real... another human being at Hueco Mundo? Nah I don't beliee it so... Maybe he she has a human form,.. but what's being chased being a human? nah I don't believe it!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2012 5:42 PM
Jul 2018

AIZEN.
Jun 6, 2017 3:03 AM

Feb 2013
Damn, not even Grimmjow could stand against Aizen.
Mar 25, 5:37 AM
Dec 2022
Bro aizen seemed super smart but this is stupid af.

Maybe his personality is like that but he didn't seemed that way, he tried to kill his vice captain (although he failed) now that I think about it he didn't kill anyone, and the old man captain of the soul society is dumd af too, he could have gone for aizen with all their forces just after he left but he didn't.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.