Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2017 11:33 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hak and other two stars were able to take back the dragons after all of them collapsed having used last bit of their energy to save Yona from the arrows!

Meanwhile the third star who left earlier from where the four dragons were held captive shows up and takes out a number of assassins.

On the other side of the story, Yotaka wakes up where he was treated under the shelter of the wind tribe thanks to Tae-woo. But Soo-won has finally arrived with his main army and now at the forefront of the battlefield!

Things are heating up in AnY!

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 25, 2017 5:26 PM
Sep 2017
Where can i read chapter 147 in eng sub?
Sep 27, 2017 4:25 AM

Sep 2010
Seeking Hak like this is too heartbreaking. "Droopy eyes, Princess... What can I do to throw away my hatred?" I liked that he thought of Jae-ha tho, I really love their bond.

Also, confused Yotaka was so cute!

I hope the dragons will be okay -w-
𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓖𝓾𝓼𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮

Sep 27, 2017 11:28 AM
Mar 2015
Loved the Wind Clan girls wanting Yotaka hair

Dead priest seems like the best solution
Sep 27, 2017 1:02 PM
Jan 2016
Anyone else annoyed that Su-won still hasn't reached them?
Sep 28, 2017 3:37 AM
Sep 29, 2017 12:41 AM

Jan 2016
I thought for a second Hak might loose his cool and kill the people who were trying to take away the dragons. I wouldn't mind that to be honest....

Things are heating up
Sep 29, 2017 4:43 PM

Apr 2015
Very good chapter.

I really hate that old man, he is so greedy and insane. I hope Mizari will kill him in some cruel way, he deserved it. ~

I love how injured dude still want to go home even when he crealy can't. :')

5/5
Sep 30, 2017 11:39 PM

Feb 2011
YES: finally Su-won made an appearance after six chapters or so ( just in the last page though... but this means MORE SU-WON BY THE NEXT CHAPTER, CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! XD
It looks like Su-won took Lili to a save location in just in case a war triggers for her not being there with him now (since the last time we saw her she was with Su-won and his army men from the sky tribe), most likely that's why we haven't seen him for a while, lol.
sweetangieSep 30, 2017 11:49 PM
Oct 7, 2017 9:55 PM

Apr 2016
I LOVE that first page! “A handshake with Dragon Hand and Dragon Foot!” I like seeing Kija and Jae-ha :)

“Stop!! Leave the four dragons alone! They’re very weak right now!” <- Now do you regret going to Xing, Yona? :/ The dragons were treated like an exhibition! The arrogance that you can solve problems based on determination alone, is never enough.

I applaud Yoon for clinging to the four dragons, as his attempt to stop Gobi from using them as tools for war. And Yona only stood there to shout, “Yoon!!” *rolls eyes* Why even talk, if you’re not going to do anything?

It’s ironic that Hak said he wants to end the cycle of despair by not having people from both countries killed, yet he expressed he wanted to kill the people present and Su-won. -______- To protect the people you care about, it’s okay to kill others, yet a war is not okay? A cycle of despair could or would happen regardless. There is no consistency here.

Ugh, messy entrance from Mizari >< & lol to chibi Yotaka’s tears!! XD I love Yotaka’s pride in his hair; it was okay for people to touch his hair, but not put oil on it. :P -> “Are they trying to shame me by making me go bald?” LOL, Yotaka is my highlight of this chapter. <3 – SU-WON HAS ARRIVED!! MY HERO HAS ARRIVED TO SAVE THE DAY. FINALLY. Su-won is definitely a highlight to this chapter! <3

I hope the dragons get the rest they deserve. Please, no fighting for a while!

sweetangie said:
It looks like Su-won took Lili to a save location in just in case a war triggers for her not being there with him now (since the last time we saw her she was with Su-won and his army men from the sky tribe), most likely that's why we haven't seen him for a while, lol.
Good thinking! Su-won making sure Lili is somewhere safe, and making preparations for a potential war against Xing sound reasonable. :) Heck, Su-won may have been dealing with the Fire Tribe for their false beacon, and especially made sure that the Kai Empire won't attack them. Su-won had too much work. :/ Let's hope Kouren will be rational enough, to see that there are NO benefits for her and her people if they engage in war. Gobi's idea of Su-won and Tao getting married was stupid too. -______- Lili exists! Unless Yona proves herself otherwise, I hope this serves as a lesson that she cannot negotiate. In fact, Yona has negotiated nothing. ;____;
Nov 25, 2020 6:15 PM
Apr 2020
NatalijaW said:
Seeking Hak like this is too heartbreaking. "Droopy eyes, Princess... What can I do to throw away my hatred?" I liked that he thought of Jae-ha tho, I really love their bond.

Also, confused Yotaka was so cute!

I hope the dragons will be okay -w-

Jae-ha understands him the most

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 257 Discussion

crocodileman94 - Apr 19

5 by Jogii »»
Apr 22, 5:21 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 185 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 20, 2019

26 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 256 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Apr 4

7 by TanmaySpamzzz »»
Apr 12, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 175 Discussion

CrookedPanther - May 20, 2019

32 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 152 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lacznosc - Dec 21, 2017

68 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 10, 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.