Forum Settings
Forums

To my surprise most people like anime girls with a big chest over lolis. What do people have against lolis?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 20, 2017 7:53 AM
Mar 2017
Takamura-sama said:
AyameTomoko said:
@Takamura-sama, do I have a mental illness if I'm bi? Just curious.

Yes, if you're bi you still have a mental illness

Really? I don't see any negative side effects of being attracted to both men and women.
Sep 20, 2017 7:53 AM

May 2017
this is the reason
find the difference ;)))

Sep 20, 2017 7:58 AM

Jan 2016
If you are attracted to lolis I would never let my daughter near you. There is a 90% chance that you have pedophilia fantasies.
Sep 20, 2017 8:01 AM
Mar 2017
kingraptor724 said:
There is a 90% chance that you have pedophilia fantasies.

Ah, but that means that there's a 10% chance that I'm not.
Sep 20, 2017 8:26 AM

Feb 2017
For everyday human things, i prefer cute and pure things over unnatural, attention seekers or someone who think he/she is more superior than everyone else.
But for sexual orientation, idc as much as i like it.

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Sep 20, 2017 8:36 AM

Nov 2015
Takamura-sama said:
iLolicon said:
People don't like lolis? I think you meant to say animals don't like lolis.

A
Sagiri best grill or am I mistaken?
Sagiri is truly beautiful, an example of physical perfection, arguably the hottest loli to ever be drawn, but I prefer the playful personality of elf.
Sep 20, 2017 8:37 AM

Oct 2014
Ppl just don't like childlike bodies that are sexualized, it's that simple.
Sep 20, 2017 9:07 AM
Dec 2014
kingraptor724 said:
If you are attracted to lolis I would never let my daughter near you. There is a 90% chance that you have pedophilia fantasies.

1 you can't read people's minds- this one cracks me up personally. Folks could be sexualizing your daughter RIGHT NOW and you'd never know :)

2 thoughts are not action- someone can have pedophilia tendencies and there's nothing they can do about it. Pedophilia is not child abuse and not everyone who suffers from having these thoughts is an amoral psychopath raping kids.

I know people don't want to think these things through and just go "gross" because it is simpler that way.
Sep 20, 2017 9:14 AM

Nov 2016
I like traps and demons, don't give a heck about lolis neither big boobies. Big boobs girls have too much useless fanservice and lolis are too cute to be f'cked.
Sep 20, 2017 9:25 AM

Jul 2017
Loli are the purest form of woman.
I am defintely not a hentai, I just like pure staff.
Sep 20, 2017 9:33 AM

Jul 2017
kingraptor724 said:

As a faithful lolicon, protecting lolis from pedos is our duty. Please introduce your daughter to me so that we can help , please...XD
Sep 20, 2017 9:36 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
oh btw, how does preferring big titties mean you have something against lolis???
Sep 20, 2017 9:38 AM

Aug 2009
Sep 20, 2017 9:39 AM

Sep 2017
AyameTomoko said:
Takamura-sama said:

Really? I don't see any negative side effects of being attracted to both men and women.

Do you expect people to have a serious debate over sexuality ?
Ignore him and dont mind.
Sep 20, 2017 9:40 AM

Jan 2015
LICK_IT_GOOD said:
this is the reason
find the difference ;)))

I see some big reasons why the second one is better
Sep 20, 2017 9:41 AM

Oct 2013
@Pullman thank you for saying what I would of said while I was at work
BurningSpirit said:
@Deknijff @EcchiKingMamster @Manaban
I personally don't have much influence from Abrahamic religions, nor is there any particular societal pressure for me to hate gays. In fact for much of education, they've kinda been accepting of gays and preaching about free choice.
Im glad separation of church and state seems to be active in your location then
BurningSpirit said:
Yet I still think being homosexual is morally wrong. It's probably a natural phenomenon, but I don't being natural particularly makes it ok.
Why is loving someone morally wrong exactly?
Why does gender exactly dictate it being morally wrong in anyway?
Sep 20, 2017 9:42 AM

Sep 2017
Feniksrises said:
kingraptor724 said:

1 you can't read people's minds- this one cracks me up personally. Folks could be sexualizing your daughter RIGHT NOW and you'd never know :)

2 thoughts are not action- someone can have pedophilia tendencies and there's nothing they can do about it. Pedophilia is not child abuse and not everyone who suffers from having these thoughts is an amoral psychopath raping kids.

I know people don't want to think these things through and just go "gross" because it is simpler that way.

1. When he DOES know they like lolis however he can do anything he want to get them away from his daughter.
2. Doesnt matter. No reason to risk it.
Sep 20, 2017 10:58 AM

Jun 2015
LICK_IT_GOOD said:
this is the reason
find the difference ;)))

One is fappable and the other one is cute??
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Sep 20, 2017 11:11 AM

Nov 2014
Pullman said:
you have no idea about the legal and economic implications of different, official relationship status then. There's plenty of legal reasons why you'd want to be treated equally, starting with taxes and ending with having visitation rights when your partner ends up in the hospital or even a coma. It's very tangible discrimination if you don't have access to a lot of fundamental rights and privileges hetero couples get to enjoy.

As I've said, I don't think government should be the place that decides the legitimacy of marriage. I'm personally all for them being able to marry if that's what they want.

However with regards to your issues raised (thanks for that btw, real valid issues), I'm not sure about your country's laws, but gay marriage is illegal in my country. However there are ways to grant all rights to each other without getting married. To live like a hetero-married couple here, there are at least three “wills” you need to execute a Will; an Advanced Medical Directive and a Lasting Power of Attorney. Essentially you are engaging a lawyer to grant another individual rights which would otherwise have been automatically granted upon marriage.

Takamura-sama said:
I accept gay people, but don't tell me that "it's normal to be gay".it's an abnormality, basically I'm saying that it's fine to be gay but I still think that it's a mental illness.

It's fine to have mental illnesses

I'm on your side here. They shouldn't be discriminated, but it shouldn't be something they are parading around, especially not in the extreme form that I sometimes see in gay parades in the US. Congrats to the minority of gays casting the entire gay community (who are nothing like you) in that light, I'm sure they are grateful.

Deknijff said:
Im glad separation of church and state seems to be active in your location then

We'd kinda have to. There are a lot of religions in my country, a lot of disagreements with regards to their ideals. However the government passes the law that is practical, with minor considerations for the social fabric of a multi-religious country (which imo is practical).

Then again, unfortunately this is the also the government that utilises "hurting of religious feeling" to charge someone who is critical for the government. So...

Deknijff said:

If you are talking about pure feelings and love (don't worry practical argument later), it doesn't necessarily work. If you are willing to draw the line after gays, where would issues like incest fall in your line of logic? Surely a sibling relationship where they both ensure that they don't have children is ok? What about 2 brothers/sisters? Surely the logic of genetic problems regarding inbreeding no longer applies given their inability to conceive? What about father and son/mother and daughter? But they LOVE each other.

My point is there is something fundamentally wrong with it, but it just depends on where you moral draws the line. But if you want a more practical line of logic (although this has more to do with LGBT members having children, but most banned relationships stem from the issues of raising the new generation), adults raised by gay parents are coming out to speak out about the problems. Some even say that their parents were absolutely loving, but still felt something was missing. As such this really is a delicate balance of the rights of adults and children. It's not so clear cut as "they love each other" unfortunately, there are social implications of the legalisation of gay marriage (just a reminder again that I'm not opposed to gay marriage). Surely you would at least be willing to stipulate that it should be illegal for gay couples going to sperm banks or finding surrogate mothers?

In fact let's get deeper into the genetic issue of inbreeding.
http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/02/people-stop-thinking-appropriate-cousins-marry/
It's a truly interesting article, it discusses about how overblown the genetic issue is regarding children from cousin unions, going in detail about things like double cousins (both parents are siblings). It also goes deep into topics like how cousin marriages were originally banned because the sexual promiscuity of people in the past meant that cousins in many cases were really half-siblings.
BurningSpiritSep 20, 2017 11:37 AM
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Sep 20, 2017 11:20 AM

Oct 2013
BurningSpirit said:
Deknijff said:
If you are talking about pure feelings and love, it doesn't necessarily work. If you are willing to draw the line after gays, where would issues like incest fall in your line of logic? Surely a sibling relationship where they both ensure that they don't have children is ok? What about 2 brothers/sisters? Surely the logic of genetic problems regarding inbreeding no longer applies? What about father and son/mother and daughter? But they LOVE each other.

My point is there is something fundamentally wrong with it, but it just depends on where you moral draws the line.
I have no problem with incest in real life as long as the 2 people doing it are in consent with each other
its not in my or in anyones right to say what is wrong morally when it is between 2 people and no one is getting hurt
Sep 20, 2017 12:08 PM

Nov 2014
Deknijff said:
I have no problem with incest in real life as long as the 2 people doing it are in consent with each other
its not in my or in anyones right to say what is wrong morally when it is between 2 people and no one is getting hurt

Great at least you are morally consistent. Let's just say a lot of people draw the line before incest.

I disagree, I have the right to state that I don't feel it is morally right, especially asked in a conversation about it. Funny how people have the right to do so many things now, but I don't have the right to speak my mind. No one is getting hurt with my words. What I don't have to right to is just walk up to any gay couples and tell them I think it's morally wrong, because that's just being an asshole.

I added a whole bunch more stuff regarding adoption of children, feel free to reread my previous post and reply if you feel like it.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Sep 20, 2017 12:13 PM

Sep 2009
How is this surprising? There are way more over-sized breast characters in popular anime than there are lolis.
And obviously the answer is evolution.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Sep 20, 2017 12:44 PM

Oct 2013
BurningSpirit said:
I disagree, I have the right to state that I don't feel it is morally right, especially asked in a conversation about it. Funny how people have the right to do so many things now, but I don't have the right to speak my mind. No one is getting hurt with my words. What I don't have to right to is just walk up to any gay couples and tell them I think it's morally wrong, because that's just being an asshole.
ah sorry my bad
I meant as in its in no ones right to stop them by waving morals in their face. Of course you are free to express your thoughts on the matter. My bad
BurningSpirit said:
I added a whole bunch more stuff regarding adoption of children, feel free to reread my previous post and reply if you feel like it.
I might do that but I don't know yet but thanks for informing me of that
Sep 21, 2017 5:35 AM

Jun 2012
AyameTomoko said:
Takamura-sama said:

There really isn't, its just some cultures have been built with the social norm of thinking homosexuality is morally wrong on some level.

The ancient Greeks were all homosexual (the men at least, not so much the women), so was that just a population of mentally disabled people? No, its just that the social norms of that period and place were such that adult men were just assumed to have a sexual attraction to adolescent boys. Even Greek gods were homosexual, with Zeus stealing away teenage boys all the time. (Ganymede for instance)

Edit: when I say they were homosexual, I really mean bi. Of course they all thought they needed to marry women (and they all did), but it was a normal thing for an adult man to be sexually attracted to young boys as well. Really, men were just seen to be attracted to everyone other than other adult men.
Raith94Sep 21, 2017 5:38 AM
Sep 21, 2017 6:09 AM
Aug 2011
I only hate lolis or moe when it clearly is there to obviously pander to the otaku crowd that swarms over them and has nothing else of value.

With the other subject it depends.
Sep 21, 2017 9:14 AM

Jun 2008
It all depends on what one means by saying "like". If we are talking erotically then of course lolis won't be preferable because they lack the curves and distinctive features of a female body.
Example of female form that lolis lack:

If you are gonna draw a female or a male then you go about it differently and draw different forms etc. If you are gonna draw a loli or a shota the only thing you change is hair and clothes.
The only thing that makes a loli a female by image alone is hair and voice and clothing. The body of a loli can easily be the body of a shota really. Even in real life young boys and young girls aren't as easily distinguishable as grown ups are that have gone threw puberty and got the characteristics of their gender.

The only loli that can be kind of sexually attractive is the teen loli that has some characteristics since she is going threw puberty. Which funny enough it is the actual loli since small children are children not lolis since the term loli comes from the book lolita which was a girl of 13 year old and growing. So early teen and teen is what a loli really is not a 5-10 year old as we incorrectly call them when we see children in anime.

So actual lolis are characters like Misaka from Railgun not someone like Hina Takanashi from Papa no Iukoto.

Raith94 said:
AyameTomoko said:

There really isn't, its just some cultures have been built with the social norm of thinking homosexuality is morally wrong on some level.

The ancient Greeks were all homosexual (the men at least, not so much the women), so was that just a population of mentally disabled people? No, its just that the social norms of that period and place were such that adult men were just assumed to have a sexual attraction to adolescent boys. Even Greek gods were homosexual, with Zeus stealing away teenage boys all the time. (Ganymede for instance)

Edit: when I say they were homosexual, I really mean bi. Of course they all thought they needed to marry women (and they all did), but it was a normal thing for an adult man to be sexually attracted to young boys as well. Really, men were just seen to be attracted to everyone other than other adult men.

That is completely bullshit idea that has more to do with rewriting history to fit modern political agendas and ideas than the ancient Greeks in the least.
Is the equivalent of looking at our current culture in a thousand years and seeing the gay movies or gay stuff we have and assuming we were all gay.
The gay population has never surpassed the 4% in any nation in the world threw all known measurements.
The assumption that suddenly there was this big exception in ancient Greece it is nothing but ridiculous. And for you information straight men aren't straight because their mother told them is better to sleep with girls. They are straight because they literally find sleeping with a man disgusting.

Ancient Greece wasn't any more gay that any other nation. The only difference is that more progressive democratic societies like ancient Athens had less hostile treatment for such behaviours in the same way that our current western societies are more accepting to such preferences than a Muslim nation is etc.
MonadSep 21, 2017 11:58 AM
Sep 21, 2017 9:59 AM

Mar 2016
the romans also saw things as less about dont be gay and more about dont get penetrated or youll be the town fuckboi for life
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Sep 21, 2017 10:29 AM

Jun 2012
Monad said:
Raith94 said:

That is completely bullshit idea that has more to do with modern political agendas and ideas than the ancient Greeks in the least.
Is the equivalent of looking at our current culture in a thousand years and seeing the gay movies or gay stuff we have and assuming we were all gay.
The gay population has never surpassed the 4% in any nation in the world threw all known measurements.
The assumption that suddenly there was this big exception in ancient Greece it is nothing but ridiculous. And for you information straight men aren't straight because their mother told them is better to sleep with girls. They are straight because they literally find sleeping with a man disgusting.

Ancient Greece wasn't any more gay that any other nation. The only difference is that more progressive democratic societies like ancient Athens had less hostile treatment for such behaviours in the same way that our current western societies are more accepting to such preferences than a Muslim nation is etc.

I am not going to try and come off as an expert on the subject or anything, but I have done research into it before (A minor in classics, a good few of them in greek and roman history).

Calling them homosexual isn't quite right, because they didn't even view sex the same way as we do. Basically it is all about power, so as long as you were the one penetrating someone, it doesn't matter whether the person your screwing is male or female.

There is also the social practice of Pederasty, where young boys where paired with older men who would educate them and serve as a role model. It was not uncommon for the pair to have a sexual relationship with one another. The thing to remember is that the "man" always penetrates, so it wasn't common to have penetrative sex with the younger person. (cause they are future men of the state, it would be demeaning) So doing things like achieving orgasm by thrusting in between tightly clenched thighs are ok, but anal penetration would be outside the socially accepted norm.

So that brings me to the point I was trying to make: If your cultures norm is that men can go around screwing whoever they want (as long as they weren't the ones getting penetrated) the historical records show that it was quite alright in society. It was a quite wide-spread and normal practice. So do we assume that the people of ancient Athens all had this rare mental defect that gays supposedly have that makes them attracted to men? Probably not.

And I get what your trying to say (that it was probably just a small population of men that liked going after young boys, and we are just inferring that everyone did it). Though it is obvious that not all men were going around chasing boys, it was to the point where it became a social norm and expectation that a man would need to fulfill his sexual desires in any way necessary. This wasn't some weird cult of old men going around banging each other, it was a part of society (a fairly large and open part of society at that). (but yeah, not every man had same sex intercourse obviously, but historical records show it was a prominent and normal practice for men)

If you want to read up on it yourself, Sex and Social Justice by Martha C. Nussbaum and Greek Homosexuality by K.J Drover are two sources I used previously when writing essays on the topic.
Sep 21, 2017 11:55 AM

Jun 2008
Raith94 said:
Monad said:

That is completely bullshit idea that has more to do with rewriting history to fit modern political agendas and ideas than the ancient Greeks in the least.

I am not going to try and come off as an expert on the subject or anything, but I have done research into it before (A minor in classics, a good few of them in greek and roman history).

Calling them homosexual isn't quite right, because they didn't even view sex the same way as we do. Basically it is all about power, so as long as you were the one penetrating someone, it doesn't matter whether the person your screwing is male or female.

There is also the social practice of Pederasty, where young boys where paired with older men who would educate them and serve as a role model. It was not uncommon for the pair to have a sexual relationship with one another. The thing to remember is that the "man" always penetrates, so it wasn't common to have penetrative sex with the younger person. (cause they are future men of the state, it would be demeaning) So doing things like achieving orgasm by thrusting in between tightly clenched thighs are ok, but anal penetration would be outside the socially accepted norm.

So that brings me to the point I was trying to make: If your cultures norm is that men can go around screwing whoever they want (as long as they weren't the ones getting penetrated) the historical records show that it was quite alright in society. It was a quite wide-spread and normal practice. So do we assume that the people of ancient Athens all had this rare mental defect that gays supposedly have that makes them attracted to men? Probably not.

And I get what your trying to say (that it was probably just a small population of men that liked going after young boys, and we are just inferring that everyone did it). Though it is obvious that not all men were going around chasing boys, it was to the point where it became a social norm and expectation that a man would need to fulfill his sexual desires in any way necessary. This wasn't some weird cult of old men going around banging each other, it was a part of society (a fairly large and open part of society at that). (but yeah, not every man had same sex intercourse obviously, but historical records show it was a prominent and normal practice for men)

If you want to read up on it yourself, Sex and Social Justice by Martha C. Nussbaum and Greek Homosexuality by K.J Drover are two sources I used previously when writing essays on the topic.

Again bare in mind my first sentence about modern causes. I have read many scriptures and writings of ancient Greeks so is not like i don't know about them.

Remember also what the Greeks are as the founders of democracy and creators of many of the foundations of modern western societies and their role as a very early ancient civilization of white people and what all that means to race obsessed activist and social justice activist that are so prevalent in current universities and professors and their corresponding literature.

That is what i have to say and i leave it to you to think about it.

Sep 21, 2017 12:04 PM
Oct 2016
Just 6 letters: P O L I C E

But I prefer Lolis instead Oppais >///<

Sep 21, 2017 9:10 PM

Oct 2011
I question a guy's masculinity if he wants a flat chest women over a women with some boobs.
Sep 24, 2017 1:55 PM

Dec 2008
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» "This was a Masterpiece!!!" sections or moments in shows that aren't that.

APolygons2 - 2 hours ago

6 by Cestlavie_ »»
16 seconds ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

59 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
38 seconds ago

» What is your opinion on anime becoming mainstream? ( 1 2 )

BroDa2545 - Apr 16

58 by Strayfe »»
57 seconds ago

» Do you wish your culture was more represent in anime?

Spunkert - 10 hours ago

27 by Jonas-K »»
2 minutes ago

» Best Trap Character in Anime?

GoatPieceLuffy - 60 minutes ago

26 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
5 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.