Normal Game v1: Mostly Seinen Mafia | GAME OVER - Web of Lies

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 55 56 [57] 58 59 » ... Last »
Sep 18, 2017 8:21 PM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
Phraze said:
tell me where I have an informed mindset then. also, don't think association is a scumtell. if not, look at CP's associating me and Roz despite [possibility of] him flipping scum

Holy crap, here you go again about me associating you with roz. Like wtf? Am I just talking to a wall?
let me throw a little bit of shade ur way, and say that, sometimes you are the wall. I dont feel like ur town scum hunting right now, cool ur emotions, and focus on the actual game, are you pushing an omgus lean or a scum lean. If its not the latter then i suggest you drop this.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Sep 18, 2017 8:22 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
town will obv lose to scum if u try that. and, why is it always me vs someone? why cant it be someone vs someone(that isnt me)? u should see a pattern here by now
maybe u should see that pattern also and wonder why, I already stated how I will vote tmr. But i will be watching all the actions tmr carefully, the sad part is, half the people are inactive and im assuming 3 of the people voting tmr are scum.
it's almost as good as a 4v4. town lost. I rly wanna gamethrow. scum this time have no style

Sep 18, 2017 8:23 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
Phraze said:
tell me where I have an informed mindset then. also, don't think association is a scumtell. if not, look at CP's associating me and Roz despite [possibility of] him flipping scum

Holy crap, here you go again about me associating you with roz. Like wtf? Am I just talking to a wall?
now u know how I feel about Roz~ mind looking into Roz for me, I'm sure u can figure us both out once u have grilled Roz as much as me <3

Sep 18, 2017 8:24 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
maybe u should see that pattern also and wonder why, I already stated how I will vote tmr. But i will be watching all the actions tmr carefully, the sad part is, half the people are inactive and im assuming 3 of the people voting tmr are scum.
it's almost as good as a 4v4. town lost. I rly wanna gamethrow. scum this time have no style
uggh, I hate when people play like this its so dirty, and it clouds my judgement, I am going to sleep, before I say something I shouldnt.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 18, 2017 8:31 PM

Jan 2014
I feel like I'm stuck in lylo right now...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 18, 2017 8:33 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
uggh, I hate when people play like this its so dirty, and it clouds my judgement, I am going to sleep, before I say something I shouldnt.
good idea. same here

Sep 18, 2017 8:53 PM

Dec 2014
Phraze said:
CorruptedPurity said:

now u know how I feel about Roz~ mind looking into Roz for me, I'm sure u can figure us both out once u have grilled Roz as much as me <3

He's not the one slandering me. Like I only had a scumread on you based on the way EoD2 played out, it wasn't even strong. I would've left you for 2 days and observe for more reads while I pushed on roz and cross. But you came in here accusing me of saying stuff I never did and then painting me to be a villain. Of course I see this as a scummy act. I didn't want to grill you but you're not making this easy. So far, I see no town motives from your entire interaction with me.

And my vote is on roz, isn't it?
Sep 18, 2017 8:57 PM

Dec 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

let me throw a little bit of shade ur way, and say that, sometimes you are the wall. I dont feel like ur town scum hunting right now, cool ur emotions, and focus on the actual game, are you pushing an omgus lean or a scum lean. If its not the latter then i suggest you drop this.

Why do you think this is omgus? It's not that she's mudslinging me, it's that she's mudslinging at all. Why would town benefit from mudslinging? And if she's town, why wouldn't she drop the mudslinging even after I called her out on it?

Why are you not suspecting her for being so mudslingy?
Sep 18, 2017 9:20 PM

Sep 2016
Obligatory tag before I hit the hay:
@Sleipnirr @Sleipnirr @Sleipnirr @Sleipnirr
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Sep 18, 2017 9:35 PM
Jul 2018
Phraze said:
@AbuHumaid
just flavor claim. dont full claim
I'm Issac Dian from Baccano

Btw can you tell me why do you want to lynch roz so bad?
Sep 18, 2017 9:36 PM
Jul 2018
Sadly I won't be here much this phase, my internet is being a motherfucker, I'm connecting on my gym's Internet right now
Sep 18, 2017 11:22 PM

Jan 2015
Okay here I am. As prromised I tracked Cross last night he targeted aa-dono I checked the opening page was the there no nk last night?
Sep 18, 2017 11:56 PM

Jan 2015
So I didnt see cross explain who he targeted and why? I mean why would you even target dono there were much more important targets for clearibg roz for example. Well I have a theory I dont know how it soubds but what if cross is mafia killer and decided to target dono an inactive but either dono has a role that protected herself or we have a doctor. In anycase this is either true and we caught a scum cross. If cross is not scum I want an explanation that why would he target dono over roz.
Sep 19, 2017 12:39 AM

Jan 2015
Okay saw crossbell's reasoning for checking dono but I still wanna know the reason why he would go for dono an inative over roz who was almost lynched 2 phases and needs sone clearification. Even if he claimed this phase he is still on the spotlight and a player like cross would be able to see this coming and would check roz to keep town from deviating to roz again.
Sep 19, 2017 12:42 AM

Jan 2015
RE1031 said:
WHERE THE FUCK IS SLEIPNIRR

Not here obviously.
Sep 19, 2017 1:11 AM

Jul 2016
@RE1031 I was sleeping, sorry for that xD, and to tell the truth I don't even know right now... but it appears that cross is clear right?? unvote so is sleep, and town can only have a max of 6PR.
edit:grammar
Sep 19, 2017 1:12 AM

Jul 2016
Ho yeah, and @phraze I already told you, flavour are NAI
Sep 19, 2017 1:19 AM

Jul 2016
the reason I'm really confused is because I believe roz claim to be true... but don't think phrase is scum... I though gruffin was town but now I think he's mafia (I mostly agree with phraze) but something important that I noticed is that, most people seem to not entirely believe in my soft claim but slightly town read me just because yes... that's odd, and cp missed my half claim @corruptedpurity why?? how??
Sep 19, 2017 4:31 AM

Jan 2008
RE1031 said:
Kit said:
Also RE i saw you criticize my claim for doing it after i criticized you... what i don't like about your claim is that you made a show of hinting at a power role but you didn't claim what it was. it's too easy for scum to do that. I didn't vaguely hint at a PR, and I claimed to confirm kasai. I'm almost never around so when am I going to find "the perfect time" to claim?
You're accusing me of hinting at being a PR so that I wouldn't get lynched. I honestly don't think I was in any danger of being lynched at the time. Would a full claim put you at ease? (This is a trick question, so answer carefully). Why did you feel the need to confirm Sleipnirr? And what is your current read of Cross?

no, cause the sus behavior is already done- saving full claim for later, which was the point. but your explanation on why you hinted made sense to me, so i'm not pursuing that anyway.

idk man, impulse? I'd like to be able to affect this game somehow even tho i barely have time to play. im not doing deep thinking on if i should claim or not here

i believe he's town based on my and sleip's confirmation of his night actions. iirc he claimed to have visited gruffin n1 before i said anything about tracking him, so he's not making that up at least. behaviorally i'm thinking neut leaning town cause he's shows that he's attempting to solve the game and he has uncertainties when he is usually more certain as scum. but he also seems a bit lurky ? saying tidbits here and there with not much substance. could just be a time restriction thing like i have tho : /

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 19, 2017 4:38 AM

Oct 2011
I hope scum are among the active ppl. powerwolfing is cool, lurking to victory is not. been in a game as scum with 2 town modkills afterall lol. said what I wanna say

@AbuHumaid
I outlined the reasons for Roz. tho the gist of it is that he refuses to budge on me, and wont look into other players.

@Sleipnirr
I'm also curious about Cross's choices of targets and that D1 lynch reason. actions have been too selfpreserving and antitown. tho I like that vote on CP

@AlbertinoDias
Cross hasnt been in the clear yet. we're trying to go for a better option. hopefully Roz is town and looks into the discussions, since I'm starting to feel like Gruffin/Cross/CP/Roz are all scum for triggering me lol
Cross voting CP who's so focused on me rather than sorting me out, CP agreeing with Gruffin to lynch me with Roz's flip, Roz refusing to check into Cross. bad tunnel is bad [edit: also cuz I'm worried Dono will flip town]

Sep 19, 2017 4:38 AM

Jan 2008
Crossbell said:
Kit said:
I have notes on my reads but not in an organized manner, so ask about my read on anyone and i'll reply (later)
Explain your reads on these people, please:

1. Me
2. Kasai
3. Rosie
4. RE

Thanks! Those are the players I am most interested in hearing your thought process about.
1. see previous post

same flavor as me so mechanically clear. but he is mostly neutral behaviorally

she's fluffy but she's always fluffy. Doesn't seems to gamesolve on her own but she will comprehensively answer things when questioned and sounds genuine.

I still can't shake feeling she's scum but I'm kind of doubting myself now.. this is basically what i've already said in the past but my notes on her are "against ruu, defensive, critical of reads on her, likes people who agree with her (subtle buddying)"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 19, 2017 4:40 AM

Jan 2008
Crossbell said:
Oh okay never mind, I see your reasoning for the Kasai read.

Do you think that with my role + both of yours + yurkin + Dias's we have too many investigative roles @Kit

?
idk what yurkin's role is..
it doesn't seem like too much to me.. it could be balanced out with mafia roles

Sep 19, 2017 4:42 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
I hope scum are among the active ppl. powerwolfing is cool, lurking to victory is not. been in a game as scum with 2 town modkills afterall lol. said what I wanna say

@AbuHumaid
I outlined the reasons for Roz. tho the gist of it is that he refuses to budge on me, and wont look into other players.

@Sleipnirr
I'm also curious about Cross's choices of targets and that D1 lynch reason. actions have been too selfpreserving and antitown. tho I like that vote on CP

@AlbertinoDias
Cross hasnt been in the clear yet. we're trying to go for a better option. hopefully Roz is town and looks into the discussions, since I'm starting to feel like Gruffin/Cross/CP/Roz are all scum for triggering me lol
Cross voting CP who's so focused on me rather than sorting me out, CP agreeing with Gruffin to lynch me with Roz's flip, Roz refusing to check into Cross. bad tunnel is bad
and I feel like my voice doesn't matter and I don't even know the last vote count. I feel like you should role claim at one point today...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 19, 2017 4:44 AM

Oct 2011
@Kit
yurkin is lie detector on posts. also, I'm sure RE is town. I hinted my fullclaim to her and she got it

Jan 2008
Phraze said:
@Kit
yurkin is lie detector on posts. also, I'm sure RE is town. I hinted my fullclaim to her and she got it
oh yeah.. she died so long ago i forgot about it

Jan 2014
Kit said:
Crossbell said:
Explain your reads on these people, please:

1. Me
2. Kasai
3. Rosie
4. RE

Thanks! Those are the players I am most interested in hearing your thought process about.
1. see previous post

she's fluffy but she's always fluffy. Doesn't seems to gamesolve on her own but she will comprehensively answer things when questioned and sounds genuine.

I still can't shake feeling she's scum but I'm kind of doubting myself now.. this is basically what i've already said in the past but my notes on her are "against ruu, defensive, critical of reads on her, likes people who agree with her (subtle buddying)"
one of you is scum so idk where u came up with this, "we are both mechanically cleared".
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 19, 2017 4:45 AM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:

@AbuHumaid

@Sleipnirr

@AlbertinoDias
Cross voting CP who's so focused on me rather than sorting me out, CP agreeing with Gruffin to lynch me with Roz's flip, Roz refusing to check into Cross. bad tunnel is bad
and I feel like my voice doesn't matter and I don't even know the last vote count. I feel like you should role claim at one point today...
said my flavor. role is hinted at EoD2 [edit: and pls keep speculation to urself xD]

Sep 19, 2017 4:46 AM

Jan 2014
@togs @bursama VC when one of you wake up
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 19, 2017 4:49 AM

Oct 2011
Phraze said:
Cross voting CP who's so focused on me rather than sorting me out, CP agreeing with Gruffin to lynch me with Roz's flip, Roz refusing to check into Cross. bad tunnel is bad [edit: also cuz I'm worried Dono will flip town]
spur of the moment post but, I'm actually liking this team possibility, its a good attempt to mislynch on the long run.

Sep 19, 2017 4:50 AM

Jan 2008
lastwhisper31 said:
Kit said:
1. see previous post

one of you is scum so idk where u came up with this, "we are both mechanically cleared".
huh? why?

Sep 19, 2017 4:51 AM

Jan 2014
Gruffin said:
CorruptedPurity said:
someone on karote train must be scum. Look at this shit!
It's just me and a bunch of claims. Who is even scum on that? >_<
@gruffin ohh look I found the post I was talking about, where u said scum couldn't possibly on Karotes train.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 19, 2017 4:52 AM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
Vote Karote

Fuck a tie
votes karote but is now tunneling on to Roz, this actually pisses me off.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 19, 2017 4:52 AM

Jan 2008
lastwhisper31 said:
Gruffin said:
It's just me and a bunch of claims. Who is even scum on that? >_<
@gruffin ohh look I found the post I was talking about, where u said scum couldn't possibly on Karotes train.
it sounds more like she was confused/unsure rather than saying there's absolutely no scum

Sep 19, 2017 4:55 AM

Jan 2008
Gruffin said:
What about Phraze makes her clearly town?
because i get confused when i read her posts

Sep 19, 2017 4:56 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
crazy reads

if Dono flips scum:
1. Dono
2. Roz
3. CP
4. Gruffin

if Dono flips town 1 (Gruffin is town):
1. Roz
2. CP
3. Cross
4. Kit

if Dono flips town 2 (Cross is town):
1. Roz
2. CP
3. Gruffin
4. Kit

if Dono flips town 3(worst case scenario: Gruffin/Cross are town):
1. Roz
2. CP
3 and 4. Kit/Rosie/Abu (Phraze/Sleipnirr)

If dono flips town and Cross is town, then Gruffin has to be town as well, cause town parity cop you baguette.
Sep 19, 2017 4:57 AM

Jan 2014
roz1roz said:
Phraze said:
crazy reads

if Dono flips scum:
1. Dono
2. Roz
3. CP
4. Gruffin

if Dono flips town 1 (Gruffin is town):
1. Roz
2. CP
3. Cross
4. Kit

if Dono flips town 2 (Cross is town):
1. Roz
2. CP
3. Gruffin
4. Kit

if Dono flips town 3(worst case scenario: Gruffin/Cross are town):
1. Roz
2. CP
3 and 4. Kit/Rosie/Abu (Phraze/Sleipnirr)

If dono flips town and Cross is town, then Gruffin has to be town as well, cause town parity cop you baguette.
lmao
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 19, 2017 4:58 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
@roz1roz
what do u think of CP wanting to lynch u? dont u want to interrogate him, or make him change his mind if ur town?

No?

Jan 2014
Kit said:
lastwhisper31 said:
it sounds more like she was confused/unsure rather than saying there's absolutely no scum
well to me it the tones make it feel like she's sure and that CP was an idiot for suggesting it. But to each their own I guess
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a

Oct 2011
Kit said:
Gruffin said:
What about Phraze makes her clearly town?
because i get confused when i read her posts
lolz

Sep 19, 2017 4:59 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
roz1roz said:

Lol, what.

Reread the conversation and check how many times you pinged me and how many times I pinged you.
You will get surprising results.
the only difference is I'm posting more than u~

Yeah, exactly. You are the one wich is posting in this discussion all the time and won't stop. And you acuse me of that. Good job.
Sep 19, 2017 5:00 AM

Oct 2011
roz1roz said:
didnt put much thought into the post :P
but thanks for the reaction

Sep 19, 2017 5:02 AM

Oct 2011
roz1roz said:
Yeah, exactly. You are the one wich is posting in this discussion all the time and won't stop. And you acuse me of that. Good job.
ok, I'll defocus on u. from the looks of it, ur gonna cause a chain of mislynches..regardless of alignment

Sep 19, 2017 5:02 AM

Jan 2014
vote :Grufin
Sep 19, 2017 5:03 AM

Oct 2011
vote: CorruptedPurity

idc if this is a bus. I'm taking it

Sep 19, 2017 5:07 AM

Jan 2008
is this seriously the most recent vote count.. over 12 hours ago

Sep 19, 2017 5:08 AM

Jan 2014
roz1roz said:
Phraze said:

Uggh I hate you both right now...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 19, 2017 5:13 AM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
roz1roz said:
Phraze said:

Uggh I hate you both right now...
CP talked to me enough to make me wanna vote him. if he's town he'll clarify himself, and I'm open to discussion.
Roz not going for someone who wants his lynch is strange tho

Sep 19, 2017 5:14 AM

Jan 2015
So what are we gonna do this phase.

@Phraze I am still wondering why an inactive over a problematic slot. This doesnt feel right at all

@Lastwhisper31 I am in no way gonna claim kit is def town but without an odd night tracker whats the point of an even night tracker. Why not just a normal tracker. So for now leaning town on kit unless something happens.
Sep 19, 2017 5:17 AM

Sep 2016
Phraze said:
@Kit
O_O
No I didn't...
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Sep 19, 2017 5:22 AM

Oct 2011
Sleipnirr said:
So what are we gonna do this phase.
since ur available, pls sort out CP and Roz. I'm v conflicted about em atm.

@Phraze I am still wondering why an inactive over a problematic slot. This doesnt feel right at all
the inactive(CP) is suggesting our problematic slot(Roz) should lead to my lynch. technically that isnt possible, since me and Roz have been at each others throats for a whole Day to be scum theatre. I'm v sure Roz will flip scum, and it will lead to my lynch, that is why I would like to clarify that matter with CP whenever he's available. if CP refuses to clarify and would rather hit a brick wall with me, that just shows he's looking for an ez mislynch, and Roz is probably town.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 55 56 [57] 58 59 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.