Normal Game v1: Mostly Seinen Mafia | GAME OVER - Web of Lies

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 54 55 [56] 57 58 » ... Last »
Sep 18, 2017 6:03 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
Phraze said:
@CorruptedPurity if u were town, u would see that me and Roz arent possibly scum with the debate we had, so why would u line me up for a lynch after him? technically, u should've said I'm cleared if Roz flips scum

Which part of my suspicion on you relates to roz in any way? I scumread you for the reason that gruffin presented and that alone. Roz's flip doesn't matter with you. If he flips scum, I'm lynching cross then you. If he flips town, ill just lynch you. You're the "I have nothing else to relate to roz" lynch. Why can't you get it that my push on you is independant of roz? Just cos I'm lynching you after him, means I think you're related? Please.
dont u think its weird for Roz to appear along with u? lel
what is the use of flipping scum? VCA analysis, etc etc kinds of analysis
if u cant do simple deciphering of scum theatre, u arent town

Sep 18, 2017 6:05 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
@Phraze how am I connecting you 2 in any way? Stop slandering me.
I slander if I want to. deal with it. also, I'm alrdy related in some way cuz of the debate we had. u also related us cuz of that. but u related it the wrong way

Sep 18, 2017 6:06 PM

Jan 2014
@Phraze no idea what scum theatre is tbh.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Sep 18, 2017 6:06 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
roz1roz said:

Flavor claims are NAI and you will learn it hard way by lynching town today. Good luck.

Baseless? Comparing 2 different cops doesn't make someone more likely to be mafia.
Asspult? Using flavor to lynch someone.

Really? Need more examples?
if u rly are town, what are ur leads? other than me ofc. cuz I rly doubt town can be this blind

Like... you are blind and using the arguments wich are getting you nowhere. That's the problem.

You are argueing with me for the whole game and don't notice that I placed my vote somewhere else all the time.
Sep 18, 2017 6:07 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
@Phraze no idea what scum theatre is tbh.
scum arguing to look good. they usually agree to disagree and then townread each other while scumreading town who get involved
[edit: also, counterproductive if it leads to bussing. bus only when necessary]

Sep 18, 2017 6:09 PM

Oct 2011
roz1roz said:
Phraze said:
if u rly are town, what are ur leads? other than me ofc. cuz I rly doubt town can be this blind

Like... you are blind and using the arguments wich are getting you nowhere. That's the problem.

You are argueing with me for the whole game and don't notice that I placed my vote somewhere else all the time.
ur the one arguing here not me. I asked u to look elsewhere but u pulled out that group of 'town leaders' again and again. why cant u look for smthing useful for once?

Sep 18, 2017 6:09 PM

Jan 2014
everyone - can I have thought on Gruffin vs Phraze?

Is Gruffin setting up another misslynch after I will be dead via confirming me vs Phraze is TvS or is Phraze really a scum, or are they both town/scum and why?
Sep 18, 2017 6:10 PM

Sep 2016
I'm not saying that flavor is AI, but it's kind of funny that roz's flavor eventually became a werewolf and werewolves are like the equivalent of mafia.

@Phraze
I think you have valid reasons to be suspicious of roz, but why is the flavor significant?
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Sep 18, 2017 6:11 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
roz1roz said:

ur the one arguing here not me. I asked u to look elsewhere but u pulled out that group of 'town leaders' again and again. why cant u look for smthing useful for once?

I'm not listening of who I should scumread from a person whose arguments are as bad as yours.

"Scumread via not being during EOD"
"Scumread via flavor"
"Scumread cause role cop is simlar to parity cop"

Continue please, I need to increase my list.
Sep 18, 2017 6:15 PM

Sep 2016
roz1roz said:

Is Gruffin setting up another misslynch after I will be dead via confirming me vs Phraze is TvS or is Phraze really a scum, or are they both town/scum and why?
If we're choosing between Phraze and Gruffin, I'm going Gruffin every time. Unless aa flips town, in which case, I'm going to cry very loudly.
And then if everything fails, we can pin the blame on Sleipnirr.
Frankly, I think Phraze has posted way too much to be scum in the first place. Oh yes, it's horrible reasoning. And then Gruffin has whiteknighted way too much.
Sep 18, 2017 6:18 PM

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
@Phraze
I think you have valid reasons to be suspicious of roz, but why is the flavor significant?
cuz of the nature of the hosts. flavor claiming should be an option in this game. esp given how we have no vig and are up against 4 maf. of all the claims, I think Roz never prepared a fakeclaim for himself due to the timing of his claim - EoD panic. also, it's just I'm inclined to think flavor matters as much as fullclaims. giving town no defense against 4 maf, other than fullclaims, sound v unbalanced.

Sep 18, 2017 6:20 PM

Oct 2011
roz1roz said:
Phraze said:

I'm not listening of who I should scumread from a person whose arguments are as bad as yours.

"Scumread via flavor"

why do u bother when u voted urself lol

Sep 18, 2017 6:21 PM

Sep 2016
Does anyone have a bad guy as a flavor who's town?
Well...
Does anyone have a bad guy as a flavor?
edit: Besides roz?
Sep 18, 2017 6:21 PM

Dec 2014
Phraze said:
CorruptedPurity said:
@Phraze how am I connecting you 2 in any way? Stop slandering me.
I slander if I want to. deal with it. also, I'm alrdy related in some way cuz of the debate we had. u also related us cuz of that. but u related it the wrong way

I wanna vote you cause of this. In no world will town benefit by slandering each other. Slander is a scum-only action and considering that you're not the type for gambits, you mean it when you say you slander. Furthermore, slander implies you know I'm town and are just trying to paint me black.

And secondly, I did not relate the both of you in any way. Why can't you just grasp that concept? You and him are 2 seperate issues for me that I'm trying to deal with independantly.
Sep 18, 2017 6:25 PM

Sep 2016
@roz1roz
I still want to know how many shots you have and what your ability's name is.
Sep 18, 2017 6:27 PM

Dec 2014
roz1roz said:

Phraze lynch. She mudslings me, was too calm even though yesterday was hectic and generally can't find town motivation in her recent posts.
Sep 18, 2017 6:39 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
Phraze said:

I wanna vote you cause of this. In no world will town benefit by slandering each other. Slander is a scum-only action and considering that you're not the type for gambits, you mean it when you say you slander. Furthermore, slander implies you know I'm town and are just trying to paint me black.

And secondly, I did not relate the both of you in any way. Why can't you just grasp that concept? You and him are 2 seperate issues for me that I'm trying to deal with independantly.
what do u say about Gruffin being suspicious of me when Roz was her option? wasn't she slandering as well? and out of us both u decide to townlean her the more she focused on me, and not Roz.
slander can be used just as well as lies. u don't lynch all liars. its my tool and I use it.
what makes u think I'm not one for gambits? my entire game has been a gambit lol. maybe my gambits have more depth than u can imagine, or even accomplish~

how did u not relate me?? --> "You're the, "I have no one else associated with roz to lynch" lynch."
if u cant see the correlation of our argument and alignments, that means ur just chaining lynches. not scumhunting

Sep 18, 2017 6:41 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
roz1roz said:

Phraze lynch. She mudslings me, was too calm even though yesterday was hectic and generally can't find town motivation in her recent posts.
what do u think of Abu then? u excuse him over the fact he got emotional. should I do some emotional appeal for u? I rly doubt u would back off, like what u did with Abu

Sep 18, 2017 6:43 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
In no world will town benefit by slandering each other.
thanks for reminding me
pls tell me what are those 'many worlds' where u see Gruffin as scum?
and pls tell me what world where town won't benefit from slander?

Sep 18, 2017 6:56 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
roz1roz said:

"Scumread via flavor"

Cause I'm solving the game and you are tunneling me.
Sep 18, 2017 6:57 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
@roz1roz
I still want to know how many shots you have and what your ability's name is.

Ability was claimed earlier as well - sacrfice.

I won't disclose anything else about my role tho.
Sep 18, 2017 6:58 PM

Oct 2011
roz1roz said:
Phraze said:

I'm not even bothered about u. ur the one who wont leave me alone

Sep 18, 2017 7:00 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
roz1roz said:

Phraze said:
roz1roz said:

Lol, what.

Reread the conversation and check how many times you pinged me and how many times I pinged you.
You will get surprising results.
Sep 18, 2017 7:04 PM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
roz1roz said:

im not gunna vote phraze just because your salty because of a little mudsling, i did it to logic and he or me wasnt mafia. Roz and Phraze both have good points
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 18, 2017 7:04 PM

Oct 2011
roz1roz said:
Phraze said:
Phraze said:

Lol, what.

Reread the conversation and check how many times you pinged me and how many times I pinged you.
You will get surprising results.
the only difference is I'm posting more than u~

Sep 18, 2017 7:05 PM

Dec 2014
Are you honestly trying to justify slander as a town tatic?

And gruffin never slandered you. She was suspicious of you for reasons, reasons she quoted. She never put words into your mouth. You can disagree with her, but she never slandered.

You on the other hand, are slandering me. Saying that I somehow relate you and roz, and that my argument on you is that if roz is scum, you must be scum, which I've never said. You're putting words into my mouth and then scumreading me for that. That is slander.

"and pls tell me what world where town won't benefit from slander?"
Every bloody world that exists. If X and Y are town, how is X calling Y scum for things Y never did in the first place going to benefit town? Don't justify slander as a pro town thing, you'll only bury yourself deeper.
Sep 18, 2017 7:06 PM

Dec 2014
Phraze said:
CorruptedPurity said:

what do u think of Abu then? u excuse him over the fact he got emotional. should I do some emotional appeal for u? I rly doubt u would back off, like what u did with Abu

I already made a long post on abu. I just don't read into emotional appeal. What is your point?
Sep 18, 2017 7:07 PM
Jul 2018
I'm looking at these posts and crying right now, can someone make a summary of everything significant that happened from last day until now? I don't think I'll ever catch up with my internet
Sep 18, 2017 7:08 PM

Dec 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

im not gunna vote phraze just because your salty because of a little mudsling, i did it to logic and he or me wasnt mafia. Roz and Phraze both have good points

I'm salty yes, but that isn't the only point. Did you not see gruffin's post about her behavior on EoD2? Can you find town motivation from what she is posting now?
And despite my salt, mudslinging is usually more scum-aligned than town aligned.
Sep 18, 2017 7:09 PM

Oct 2011
@AbuHumaid
just read EoD2 until now. everything before it was a mess

Sep 18, 2017 7:10 PM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
lastwhisper31 said:

I'm salty yes, but that isn't the only point. Did you not see gruffin's post about her behavior on EoD2? Can you find town motivation from what she is posting now?
And despite my salt, mudslinging is usually more scum-aligned than town aligned.
CorruptedPurity said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Idk right now, all I know is ill vote either Roz or Phraze to prevent the tie...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 18, 2017 7:13 PM

Jan 2014
I am def not focused right now guys, I probably wont chime in again till tmr
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 18, 2017 7:17 PM

May 2012
Catching up.
Sep 18, 2017 7:19 PM

Oct 2011
crazy reads

if Dono flips scum:
1. Dono
2. Roz
3. CP
4. Gruffin

if Dono flips town 1 (Gruffin is town):
1. Roz
2. CP
3. Cross
4. Kit

if Dono flips town 2 (Cross is town):
1. Roz
2. CP
3. Gruffin
4. Kit

if Dono flips town 3(worst case scenario: Gruffin/Cross are town):
1. Roz
2. CP
3 and 4. Kit/Rosie/Abu (Phraze/Sleipnirr)

Sep 18, 2017 7:29 PM

Dec 2014
Phraze said:
crazy reads

if Dono flips scum:
1. Dono
2. Roz
3. CP
4. Gruffin

1. Roz
2. CP
3. Cross
4. Kit

1. Roz
2. CP
3. Gruffin
4. Kit

1. Roz
2. CP

If dono flips town and cross is town, gruffin is auto town. Your dono town 3 is pointless.
Sep 18, 2017 7:30 PM
Jul 2018
I see you guys are already claiming, should I claim?
Sep 18, 2017 7:34 PM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
Phraze said:
crazy reads

if Dono flips scum:
1. Dono
2. Roz
3. CP
4. Gruffin

1. Roz
2. CP
3. Cross
4. Kit

1. Roz
2. CP
3. Gruffin
4. Kit

1. Roz
2. CP

If dono flips town and cross is town, gruffin is auto town. Your dono town 3 is pointless.
uhhm @phraze u realize ur outcome #3 makes no sense right?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 18, 2017 7:44 PM

Oct 2011
@AbuHumaid
just flavor claim. dont full claim

Sep 18, 2017 7:44 PM

Oct 2011
@lastwhisper31
made that in a rush. gimme some time to sort it out. posted that to shut ppl up (and it worked lol)

Sep 18, 2017 7:47 PM

May 2012
RE1031 said:
That's the thing. I feel like you were more keen to treat her as town before actually pressuring her into explaining herself.
I liked the level of thought in this post from before EoD2, so yeah I've been slightly leaning town on her, but need more info.
Phraze said:
how do u know what makes a town or scum mindset? if u say scum is informed then u must be informed to say my reads are coming from a scum mindset. cuz u obv know my alignment and can set me up
Mafia have all the answers while town do not, so they've got different mindsets.

Informed minority vs. Uninformed majority is the game.
Sep 18, 2017 7:50 PM

May 2012
@Crossbell Since you're scumreading CP, what do you think of CP v. Phraze?
Sep 18, 2017 7:51 PM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
Phraze said:
how do u know what makes a town or scum mindset? if u say scum is informed then u must be informed to say my reads are coming from a scum mindset. cuz u obv know my alignment and can set me up
Mafia have all the answers while town do not, so they've got different mindsets.

tell me where I have an informed mindset then. also, don't think association is a scumtell. if not, look at CP's associating me and Roz despite [possibility of] him flipping scum

Sep 18, 2017 7:52 PM

May 2012
Phraze said:
Gruffin said:

tell me where I have an informed mindset then. also, don't think association is a scumtell. if not, look at CP's associating me and Roz despite [possibility of] him flipping scum
Here.
Sep 18, 2017 7:53 PM

Oct 2011
@roz1roz
what do u think of CP wanting to lynch u? dont u want to interrogate him, or make him change his mind if ur town?

Sep 18, 2017 7:57 PM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
Phraze said:
Here.
that is just saying I had plans. which I do. as to whether they're aligned with town or scum is the difference. and I alrdy said it, I'm town. happy?

Sep 18, 2017 7:58 PM

Oct 2011
Phraze said:
@roz1roz
what do u think of CP wanting to lynch u? dont u want to interrogate him, or make him change his mind if ur town?
mind u he puts u as priority lynch over me, meaning ur the positive flip for him. convince him I'm the better option

Sep 18, 2017 8:09 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Idk right now, all I know is ill vote either Roz or Phraze to prevent the tie...
town will obv lose to scum if u try that. and, why is it always me vs someone? why cant it be someone vs someone(that isnt me)? u should see a pattern here by now

Sep 18, 2017 8:12 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
town will obv lose to scum if u try that. and, why is it always me vs someone? why cant it be someone vs someone(that isnt me)? u should see a pattern here by now
maybe u should see that pattern also and wonder why, I already stated how I will vote tmr. But i will be watching all the actions tmr carefully, the sad part is, half the people are inactive and im assuming 3 of the people voting tmr are scum.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 18, 2017 8:15 PM

Dec 2014
Phraze said:
Gruffin said:

Holy crap, here you go again about me associating you with roz. Like wtf? Am I just talking to a wall?
Sep 18, 2017 8:18 PM

Jan 2014
I feel like im fighting against inactivity rather then scum and its rather frustrating. The current state of this game is so frustrating
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 54 55 [56] 57 58 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.