Forums

Normal Game v1: Mostly Seinen Mafia | GAME OVER - Web of Lies

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 51 52 [53] 54 55 » ... Last »
Sep 18, 2017 1:25 PM

May 2012
Phraze said:
- from the flips so far, mafia isnt bussing. u expect Rosie on D2 to be so generous?
- we alrdy had a convo about my alignment. lets turn the tables now, what is ur alignment?
- do u want to catch scum or not? after 4 flips I'm sure town would be more than happy to see some bussing
- u got it messed up there lol. her claim can be true, but she's townreading me. if her alignment is town and she agrees with me, wouldn't u say I'm town? it does have smthing to do with her alignment, since she reads me as town while saying she's town.
1. Go back to D1 and read Kit's first post about her reads. She said that she thought Roz was scum for talking about mechanics and leaving.
2. I am town. How does this help you exactly?
3. Yes, I do. I just think that the scum want us to go with the flow like we have been, and you are wanting that.
4. -head desk-
Sep 18, 2017 1:26 PM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
I'd laugh if Cross and I managed to roll scum together again. xD Alas.

Phraze said:
ur gonna suspect me even when Kit is busy?? did u just contradict urself again? lay off if u got no idea, dont wine town pls
lel. I alrdy asked if u wanted to hear my claim or not but u didnt reply. when I flavorclaimed u discredit it. if u didnt bother to hear my claim then don't try to discredit it. I said it for others, not u. also, I alrdy hinted stuff like genre and whether I liked the chara or not. its not as if I can prepare the fakeclaim in advance. I'm too lazy for that. come to think of it, my behavior is more solid proof then my mechanics(claim) so ofc I would rely on that the most. yet u want to discredit my behavior

how much do u want to discredit about me? until I flip? isnt that banking on a flip? scummy dont u think
WHAT CONTRADICTION

I don't know??? Like, aren't all the PRs already outed by now anyway? Claiming this early is just bizarre.

Literally where am I discrediting you. I've been pointing out things within your logic that either come from a scum mindset or don't add up.
- u said that Dono was inactive so u didnt want to lynch or question her. ur doing that to Kit now
- nah. we only flavorclaimed the most. fullclaiming is still dangerous. but then again, u dont want to know so lets leave it at that. it would be susp if u wanted a fullclaim
- the things u pointed out in ur longass post was just bits and pieces to my entire plan. if u can recall Cross, ur townread, saying - I had a net to try sort scum out. so...u want to discredit ur townread's opinion? same with Kit. pls answer~
- pls explain to me where my entire planning up to now has not added up. it would be amazing to hear

Sep 18, 2017 1:32 PM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
Phraze said:
- from the flips so far, mafia isnt bussing. u expect Rosie on D2 to be so generous?
- we alrdy had a convo about my alignment. lets turn the tables now, what is ur alignment?
- do u want to catch scum or not? after 4 flips I'm sure town would be more than happy to see some bussing
- u got it messed up there lol. her claim can be true, but she's townreading me. if her alignment is town and she agrees with me, wouldn't u say I'm town? it does have smthing to do with her alignment, since she reads me as town while saying she's town.
1. Go back to D1 and read Kit's first post about her reads. She said that she thought Roz was scum for talking about mechanics and leaving.
2. I am town. How does this help you exactly?
3. Yes, I do. I just think that the scum want us to go with the flow like we have been, and you are wanting that.
4. -head desk-
- I alrdy saw her reads. she scumread Phraze and RE. voted RE. if u agree on Roz just lynch him and shut trap
- ok. I'm town. happy? now u just need to 'fakeclaim' a flavor and we can analyze that
- theres a difference in tunneling and having a PoE. according to common sense(and some ppl I learned from), attempting to widen PoE is a scumtell. we alrdy have a PoE, but u want to throw it away. isnt that antitown? it isnt considered going with the flow cuz I've seen 101 reasons to divert our attention

Sep 18, 2017 1:34 PM

May 2012
God Phraze please just read my posts.

I actually have reason to question Kit because we disagree on reads and that will help me (and hopefully her) figure more things out. I don't know why you are bringing aa into this.

Just because I townread someone doesn't mean I have to 100% agree with them. Like this wouldn't even be a game at all if we could magically agree with everyone on our team.

I'm talking about your arguments.
Sep 18, 2017 1:38 PM

May 2012
RE1031 said:
Gruffin said:
I was bringing up a possibility, mostly.

Karote hasn't been showing that he cares about the game, unlike Kit.
Scum care about the game. They care about maintaining an image that they're trying to solve it. Whereas town who are disengaged won't even bother. From my experience, if we're comparing all the lurkers/disengaged players to each other, town are the ones who are not going to be bothering to maintain that image whereas scum are going to be popping in just often enough.
Rosie falls under this category alongside Kit. What are your thoughts on her?
That's a fair point, but that's assuming that the lurking town would care less about their wincon than lurking scum would. Which...yeahhh I can see where that comes from? Since mafia are more closely tied to their team.

I've been having a gut feel that Rosie could be scum because she's getting townread over seemingly nothing.
Sep 18, 2017 1:40 PM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
God Phraze please just read my posts.

I actually have reason to question Kit because we disagree on reads and that will help me (and hopefully her) figure more things out. I don't know why you are bringing aa into this.

Just because I townread someone doesn't mean I have to 100% agree with them. Like this wouldn't even be a game at all if we could magically agree with everyone on our team.

I'm talking about your arguments.
I'm reading lel. u happy with my 'town' answer?
wasting time spreading paranoia on me while waiting for Kit is counterproductive. why not Roz who's ur scumread as well. why me?
this is a game yes, but this is about teamwork. if u wanna ace this by urself u obv will lose. now start comparing reads. disagreeing with everyone u townread and their reads is just spreading confusion >.>

Sep 18, 2017 1:40 PM

May 2012
Phraze said:
- I alrdy saw her reads. she scumread Phraze and RE. voted RE. if u agree on Roz just lynch him and shut trap
- ok. I'm town. happy? now u just need to 'fakeclaim' a flavor and we can analyze that
- theres a difference in tunneling and having a PoE. according to common sense(and some ppl I learned from), attempting to widen PoE is a scumtell. we alrdy have a PoE, but u want to throw it away. isnt that antitown? it isnt considered going with the flow cuz I've seen 101 reasons to divert our attention
1. -head desk-
2. I'm Chii Motosuwa from Chobits. ._.
3. Arggggg this isn't widening the PoE. PoE isn't even working obviously because we've only been lynching town so far.
Sep 18, 2017 1:41 PM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
RE1031 said:
Scum care about the game. They care about maintaining an image that they're trying to solve it. Whereas town who are disengaged won't even bother. From my experience, if we're comparing all the lurkers/disengaged players to each other, town are the ones who are not going to be bothering to maintain that image whereas scum are going to be popping in just often enough.
That's a fair point, but that's assuming that the lurking town would care less about their wincon than lurking scum would. Which...yeahhh I can see where that comes from? Since mafia are more closely tied to their team.

I've been having a gut feel that Rosie could be scum because she's getting townread over seemingly nothing.
Roz first

Sep 18, 2017 1:43 PM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
Phraze said:
1. -head desk-
2. I'm Chii Motosuwa from Chobits. ._.
3. Arggggg this isn't widening the PoE. PoE isn't even working obviously because we've only been lynching town so far.
believable. and its no fair u dont believe mine. I'm hurt xD
we lynched cuz mistakes. 101 reasons. idk why but Sleipnirr is the 2nd to last all the time lmao. we'll go through with it this time. no wait, lets ditch Roz and agree on someone else. Cross. he's good at the panic disco

Sep 18, 2017 1:53 PM

Oct 2011
after this convo I guess Cross should go first. lets pit Cross vs Roz and see who loses lel

Sep 18, 2017 1:54 PM

Oct 2011
also @RE1031 I'm p sure Roz is scum for the refusal to coorporate and avoiding Cross like a disease. he should give us leads, not wine. Roz or Cross works

Sep 18, 2017 1:56 PM

Sep 2016
Phraze said:
also @RE1031 I'm p sure Roz is scum for the refusal to coorporate and avoiding Cross like a disease. he should give us leads, not wine. Roz or Cross works
Okay, if it's roz up against anyone besides Kit/Gruffin/Crossbell, I'll go for roz.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Sep 18, 2017 1:58 PM

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
Phraze said:
Okay, if it's roz up against anyone besides Kit/Gruffin/Crossbell, I'll go for roz.
lets stick to the plan this time. I cant take another round of this if he survives

Sep 18, 2017 2:02 PM

Sep 2016
Phraze said:
RE1031 said:
lets stick to the plan this time. I cant take another round of this if he survives
I just really like the idea of roz telling the truth about being BG and taking the NK >w>
But yeah, let's not be too hopeful. Like how we shouldn't rely on @Sleipnirr to post his results...
Sep 18, 2017 2:11 PM

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
Phraze said:
I just really like the idea of roz telling the truth about being BG and taking the NK >w>
But yeah, let's not be too hopeful. Like how we shouldn't rely on @Sleipnirr to post his results...
that would've helped lol

also kinda hoping @aa-dono wont get modkilled. being hopeful rly kills u. numbers are reliable

Sep 18, 2017 2:15 PM

Jan 2008
I don't have a lot of time to do anything today but i know i should address some thing before leaving for work

@re1031 @lastwhisper31 i just noticed you both end in 31
pinging since i think you two asked

i tracked crossbell and saw him visit gruffin.
reason, i tend to get paranoid of cross and wanted to try to sort him mechanically. it doesn't clear him but it does match up with his parity cop claim.

Also RE i saw you criticize my claim for doing it after i criticized you... what i don't like about your claim is that you made a show of hinting at a power role but you didn't claim what it was. it's too easy for scum to do that. I didn't vaguely hint at a PR, and I claimed to confirm kasai. I'm almost never around so when am I going to find "the perfect time" to claim?

@gruffin i think you pinged me too about your phraze thing. no time to go in depth but i think you're being paranoid. phraze is ez mislynch. she's clearly town to me. what do you think of roz, since he believes phraze to be scum too? i cant remember if you scum read him, but if you do then he'd have to be bussing for both him and phraze to be scum

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 18, 2017 2:30 PM

Oct 2011
Kit said:
i tracked crossbell and saw him visit gruffin.
reason, i tend to get paranoid of cross and wanted to try to sort him mechanically. it doesn't clear him but it does match up with his parity cop claim.
this clears Gruffin to me. maybe u. opinions on CP/Abu/Rosie/Dono/Sleipnirr would be nice.

Sep 18, 2017 2:34 PM

Jan 2016
Got done with class, catching up now.

Sep 18, 2017 2:36 PM

Oct 2011
Crossbell said:
Got done with class, catching up now.

playing games with u are always painful. its a compliment lol

Sep 18, 2017 2:42 PM

Jan 2016
It's how I play; take it or leave it.

Last year I made the mistake of prioritizing mafia, and other games, over my schoolwork, and I won't be making the same mistake this year.
Sep 18, 2017 2:47 PM

Oct 2011
same with me. prioritizing online over rl is bad in many ways.
tho the pain is in how ur so hard to case. its insane

Sep 18, 2017 2:49 PM

Dec 2014
Phraze said:
@CorruptedPurity
u say ur gambit townreads Abu, but he had an emotional post
if u have the uncanny talent for wrongly reading ppl with emotional posts...
Abu should be scum

and u should know ur own alignment
I rly doubt that is town/town

One queston: Why do you think it can't be town/town?
Sep 18, 2017 2:55 PM

Dec 2014
Matafaka matafaka roz is going to weasel out for 3 days in a row???
Sep 18, 2017 2:56 PM

Jan 2014
Gruffin said:
RE1031 said:

you keep trying to shift the focus, I specifically have no idea where to place Rosie yet and at least I haven't town read her, but I want to focus on the PoE's we have currently.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Sep 18, 2017 2:56 PM

Sep 2016
Kit said:
Also RE i saw you criticize my claim for doing it after i criticized you... what i don't like about your claim is that you made a show of hinting at a power role but you didn't claim what it was. it's too easy for scum to do that. I didn't vaguely hint at a PR, and I claimed to confirm kasai. I'm almost never around so when am I going to find "the perfect time" to claim?
You're accusing me of hinting at being a PR so that I wouldn't get lynched. I honestly don't think I was in any danger of being lynched at the time. Would a full claim put you at ease? (This is a trick question, so answer carefully). Why did you feel the need to confirm Sleipnirr? And what is your current read of Cross?
Sep 18, 2017 2:58 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
Phraze said:
@CorruptedPurity
u say ur gambit townreads Abu, but he had an emotional post
if u have the uncanny talent for wrongly reading ppl with emotional posts...
Abu should be scum

and u should know ur own alignment
I rly doubt that is town/town

One queston: Why do you think it can't be town/town?
Abu wanting to lynch CP and CP gambiting(?) on Abu. there was no outside pressure. I'd like to think that players have their ways to read ppl, and it isnt all just paranoia. there must be some truth smwhere. going after each other without much outside pressure means its instinctive, or scum theatre.

Sep 18, 2017 3:01 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
Matafaka matafaka roz is going to weasel out for 3 days in a row???
Cross or Roz. either way works for me. it's a laugh I'm the first vote on the Cross train tho

Sep 18, 2017 3:04 PM

Jan 2014
Uggh how convienent that Kit checked Cross. No, I won't pull off that ez, I don't consider myself the best player but i want to believe there is some method to how my brain works. All my scum leans are clearing each other through PRs, and it's just blows my mind. I will stick to what I think, Cross and Kit are still my scum PoEs.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 18, 2017 3:11 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Uggh how convienent that Kit checked Cross. No, I won't pull off that ez, I don't consider myself the best player but i want to believe there is some method to how my brain works. All my scum leans are clearing each other through PRs, and it's just blows my mind. I will stick to what I think, Cross and Kit are still my scum PoEs.
dat feeling when mechanics and claims throw off my reads lol

I still like the 4 'this or that' options I outlined. tho Kit or Gruffin instead of me

Sep 18, 2017 3:11 PM

Sep 2016
RE1031 said:
Kit said:
You're accusing me of hinting at being a PR so that I wouldn't get lynched. I honestly don't think I was in any danger of being lynched at the time. Would a full claim put you at ease? (This is a trick question, so answer carefully). Why did you feel the need to confirm Sleipnirr? And what is your current read of Cross?
I want to add onto this. There is no perfect time to claim, unless you're clearing someone (including yourself) who's about to be mislynched or you've caught scum. Your claim does not fall under this, and neither does mine, but I'm willing to accept that I was caught off guard with Dias' question and made a move I didn't think through.
Sep 18, 2017 3:13 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
RE1031 said:
I want to add onto this. There is no perfect time to claim, unless you're clearing someone (including yourself) who's about to be mislynched or you've caught scum. Your claim does not fall under this, and neither does mine, but I'm willing to accept that I was caught off guard with Dias' question and made a move I didn't think through.
honestly I understand why you did it, but not why kit did it. I outlined before the kind of vibe hers gave me.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 18, 2017 3:20 PM

Oct 2011
@RE1031 @lastwhisper31
what do u think of Dias? I remember playing with him few times tho vaguely. is he town to u or...?

Sep 18, 2017 3:21 PM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
RE1031 said:
honestly I understand why you did it, but not why kit did it. I outlined before the kind of vibe hers gave me.
And I kind of think this worked out better in the long run. Had I denied that I used any kind of action night 1, there would be a contradiction between that and Dias' results (since he checked me and found out that I did use an action), and there would be unnecessary chaos.

@AlbertinoDias
Can you explain why you wanted to know if Karote used an action? Because if I'm correct, you checked me night 1, and shouldn't have had any information on Karote?
Sep 18, 2017 3:22 PM

Jan 2016
Kit said:
I have notes on my reads but not in an organized manner, so ask about my read on anyone and i'll reply (later)
Explain your reads on these people, please:

1. Me
2. Kasai
3. Rosie
4. RE

Thanks! Those are the players I am most interested in hearing your thought process about.
Sep 18, 2017 3:24 PM

Jan 2016
Oh okay never mind, I see your reasoning for the Kasai read.

Do you think that with my role + both of yours + yurkin + Dias's we have too many investigative roles @Kit

?
Sep 18, 2017 3:25 PM

Sep 2016
Phraze said:
@RE1031 @lastwhisper31
what do u think of Dias? I remember playing with him few times tho vaguely. is he town to u or...?
Pretty sure he is town. Mainly due to his claim and the way he was found out through it. Like that felt like a genuine town slip and not a scum plotting to out PRs. Though I'm curious as to why Crossbell thought Dias would have been nightkilled.
Sep 18, 2017 3:26 PM

Jan 2014
Crossbell said:

Do you think that with my role + both of yours + yurkin + Dias's we have too many investigative roles @Kit

?
too many no, split between mafia and town, yes.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 18, 2017 3:28 PM

Jul 2016
RE1031 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
And I kind of think this worked out better in the long run. Had I denied that I used any kind of action night 1, there would be a contradiction between that and Dias' results (since he checked me and found out that I did use an action), and there would be unnecessary chaos.

@AlbertinoDias
Can you explain why you wanted to know if Karote used an action? Because if I'm correct, you checked me night 1, and shouldn't have had any information on Karote?

Karote was planed for night 2, I wasn't expecting what happened yesterday, and if he was alive, I would ask him again in this day and another one preparing for the next day (and I did that BTW, but you'll have to figure that out ;) tomorrow if I'm alive I can really full claim, not today :) sorry, @phraze I can confirm you can flavour without problems because I have connects that helped me in that ;)
Sep 18, 2017 3:28 PM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
Crossbell said:

?
too many no, split between mafia and town, yes.
+∞
Sep 18, 2017 3:30 PM

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
Phraze said:
@RE1031 @lastwhisper31
Pretty sure he is town. Mainly due to his claim and the way he was found out through it. Like that felt like a genuine town slip and not a scum plotting to out PRs. Though I'm curious as to why Crossbell thought Dias would have been nightkilled.
ok. I'll assume he's safely out of PoE. don't want a panic lynch on him
@Crossbell why did u think Dias might be NK'd? curious too

Sep 18, 2017 3:31 PM

Sep 2016
AlbertinoDias said:
RE1031 said:

@AlbertinoDias

Karote was planed for night 2, I wasn't expecting what happened yesterday, and if he was alive, I would ask him again in this day and another one preparing for the next day (and I did that BTW, but you'll have to figure that out ;) tomorrow if I'm alive I can really full claim, not today :) sorry, @phraze I can confirm you can flavour without problems because I have connects that helped me in that ;)
Okay, sounds good.
Sep 18, 2017 3:32 PM

Jan 2016
@RE1031

I thought Dias would be nightkilled because it's the perfect framing opportunity for me: I visit Dias, Dias targets me, Sleipnirr tracks me to Dias's NK, and then he claims it and people would think that I was the one who killed Dias.

That's why I moved my cop to dono, because I thought she was scum and if I got a "different" result then we would bag scum. I know that you asked me about my reasoning, I'll explain myself more in depth in a bit while I catch up.

(Busy congratulating winner of mafia championships while doing this)
Sep 18, 2017 3:33 PM

Oct 2011
AlbertinoDias said:
@phraze I can confirm you can flavour without problems because I have connects that helped me in that ;)
good to know. I guess that was a trick question on me lol. full claim with no scum lynch is just bad..

Sep 18, 2017 3:35 PM

Oct 2011
Crossbell said:
@RE1031

I thought Dias would be nightkilled because it's the perfect framing opportunity for me: I visit Dias, Dias targets me, Sleipnirr tracks me to Dias's NK, and then he claims it and people would think that I was the one who killed Dias.

That's why I moved my cop to dono, because I thought she was scum and if I got a "different" result then we would bag scum. I know that you asked me about my reasoning, I'll explain myself more in depth in a bit while I catch up.

this sounds legit. does that mean Gruffin and Dono are scumteam??

Sep 18, 2017 3:36 PM

Jul 2016
Phraze said:
Crossbell said:
@RE1031

well, if one is the yes, all on gruffin??
Sep 18, 2017 3:39 PM

Jan 2016
We should just let dono get modkilled first to see her alignment.

Also my reads are completely terrible this game. I need to re-evaluate.
Sep 18, 2017 3:40 PM

Sep 2016
Crossbell said:

Yeah, that's what I thought too.

...which reminds me, Dias is even more likely to be town based on asking you to visit him? Unless you two are buddies, but finding that very unlikely now.
Sep 18, 2017 3:41 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
Crossbell said:
@RE1031

why, I don't understand? Am I missing something? Uggh, w/e stay away from dono then, if u want to go for Griffin then so be it, but at least tell me why, I feel left out of the loop. And again feel at a loss of who to trust
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 18, 2017 3:42 PM

Oct 2011
hopeful that Dono will be modkilled scum

vote: roz1roz

must die

Sep 18, 2017 3:44 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
why, I don't understand? Am I missing something? Uggh, w/e stay away from dono then, if u want to go for Griffin then so be it, but at least tell me why, I feel left out of the loop. And again feel at a loss of who to trust
we go for Roz, if Dono flips scum thats a doublekill for us. if Dono flips town its likely that Cross and Gruffin are scum. Roz is the safest bet

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 51 52 [53] 54 55 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.