Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 11 12 [13]
Dec 9, 2023 8:47 AM

Nov 2023
Oh damn wtf that hurt a lot, wtf this anime. Also, wow Nanachi so cute furry
Jan 15, 5:35 AM

Oct 2014
Dammit I hate this episode so much...but it's what makes Made in Abyss so good
(*๏พŸ∀๏พŸ)ใƒŽ
Jan 22, 11:18 PM
Dec 2019
Funny how the number of comments goes from like 180-250 per episode to suddenly 600+. I'm on my first rewatch of Made in Abyss and its crazy how even knowing whats coming the mystery is still so compelling. And how gut wrenching stuff like this episode still is. The visceral weight of this show is truly impressive.
Feb 26, 5:33 PM

Apr 2013
The most difficult episode that I've watched in an anime.

.·:*¨ ๐•พ๐–Š๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š - ๐•ต๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–† ๐•ต๐–š๐–“๐–Œ ¨*:·. ๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช
๐Ÿฌ:๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿฏ:๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
โ†บ¹ |โ— โ–ถ โ–ท| โ‹ฎ≡
Mar 17, 7:45 AM

Nov 2019
Appalling.1/10. This episode was just 16 minutes of walking, talking and poison then comfort. I dont like the anime concept (only the descending part is quite good) so this is a contribution tothe trash advocay/ patriotic view I have of this anime. I watch the worst animes on MAL and this has to be a competitor, of the most deserved to be rated a 1/10.
I am a COMPLETIONIST. Aiming to finish AS MANY ANIME as possible before DEATH, Despite them being SATISFACTORY or if they are BORING.

I WATCH THE LOWEST SCORED/RATED/RANKED ANIMES ON MAL (OR you can CALL THEM The WORST animes in the WORLD - No Joke Like Seriously)

No anime has actually satisfied my anime taste, That I can call a MasterPiece (10/10), still searching... hopefully one day I will find that show and obsess over it till I die.
RULE NO.4 I MUST WATCH ALL CONTENT FOR THE SERIES I HAVE FINISHED, NOW THIS ONE IS QUITE EXHILARATING.
Mar 17, 1:26 PM
Aug 2023
That's some crazy stuff! They talked about bleeding out of every orifice before a couple of times, and I was expecting it to come up at some point, but I was still surprised to see it shown for so long in such detail while still maintaining a somewhat cutesy anime style look. I was sort of stunned by the juxtaposition of it, and then the bloated hand, breaking the bone, and trying to cut it off. I was laughing in disbelief, but that was good. Very admirable of how bold this anime is being with the things it's doing.

I didn't like how reckless and stupid Riko was being last episode and getting away with it, that makes me wonder if that was intentional to lower the audience's guard for the harsh consequences shown in this episode. Like last episode where she faces no consequences could lull the audience in expecting Riko won't face consequences for being careless, then bam she gets messed up this episode. It'll be interesting to see if Riko's demeanor changes after this grueling experience.
Mar 24, 1:41 AM

Dec 2022
Things escalated way too damn quick with Riko's suffering cause of the poison and all but glad that Nanachi decided to save em and Nanachi is very interesting so far.

Mar 24, 7:33 AM
Jan 2021
This is a prime example of the things that anime can make you feel like no other medium, that slow paced scene dealing with the poison broke my heart man
Pages (13) « First ... « 11 12 [13]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Made in Abyss Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2017

180 by eWEQRW123123 »»
Apr 19, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2017

768 by asbest0sdust »»
Apr 16, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2017

234 by p1f1 »»
Apr 16, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Are the movies cannonโ€ฆ?

Skylar-whoo - Apr 15

21 by Skylar-whoo »»
Apr 15, 7:43 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2017

190 by SanessyAdversary »»
Mar 24, 7:23 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.