Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2017 10:21 AM

Oct 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
At this point I can safely say I no longer understand this manga, at all. The story makes absolutely no sense.

Horrible story btw.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2017 9:02 PM
Aug 2017
True,I just read all 213 chapters last week...and cant believe how dumb and foolish its authors are...i am sure it is not wrong to say that Absolutely nothing makes sense in this manga atall

Apart from the imagination of how powerful humans can be when metamorphized with insects....but any and everything else is just bullshit

Its really frustating....i had high hopes when I read its summary... But in the end i wasted week's worth of read on something totally dumb and outrageously stupid
Jan 30, 2019 2:34 PM
May 2010
So in this in hiatus? Or thanslations aren't coming up?

Is captn Shokichi bad....
Feb 17, 2019 11:01 AM

Feb 2019
NHS-KEMISH said:

Seems like every time a long-running manga gets an anime adaptation that doesn't succeed, the manga's author gets mysteriously ill and goes on permanent hiatus.
Feb 18, 2019 4:25 PM
May 2010
SamHandwich said:
NHS-KEMISH said:

Seems like every time a long-running manga gets an anime adaptation that doesn't succeed, the manga's author gets mysteriously ill and goes on permanent hiatus.

hahah it seems that way.

Japanese mangakas always get ill, will have to wait till next chap, what a shame
Feb 19, 2019 10:51 AM

Feb 2019
NHS-KEMISH said:
SamHandwich said:

hahah it seems that way.

Japanese mangakas always get ill, will have to wait till next chap, what a shame

It's for the best. I think the author wrote himself into a corner. He used up all of his "What if?s" like roaches coming to Earth and human/roach hybrids. There's also this big departure from the seinin themes of the manga... We used to have major supporting characters dying all the time and living in constant fear, now there's been like 50 chapters with no characters dying. They have death flags all the time that never deliver and to top it off he kept adding new characters toward the end that had plot armor as well.

Think fondly on the good parts, especially on Mars, and appreciate that you didn't have to watch Joseph come back as a G-Virus monster.
Jan 21, 2020 7:25 AM
May 2010
SamHandwich said:
NHS-KEMISH said:

hahah it seems that way.

It's for the best. I think the author wrote himself into a corner. He used up all of his "What if?s" like roaches coming to Earth and human/roach hybrids. There's also this big departure from the seinin themes of the manga... We used to have major supporting characters dying all the time and living in constant fear, now there's been like 50 chapters with no characters dying. They have death flags all the time that never deliver and to top it off he kept adding new characters toward the end that had plot armor as well.

Think fondly on the good parts, especially on Mars, and appreciate that you didn't have to watch Joseph come back as a G-Virus monster.

I've been searching, and chapters are still coming out in japan; some Raws are out there but can't find anyone translating this...so I'm assuming the manga is dead :(

I'm really sad about this...yeah this new arc was really messy...but wanted to know about the new japan ranking, and what the roaches were doing with humans.
Feb 23, 2020 7:20 AM

Feb 2019
NHS-KEMISH said:
I've been searching, and chapters are still coming out in japan; some Raws are out there but can't find anyone translating this...so I'm assuming the manga is dead :(

I'm really sad about this...yeah this new arc was really messy...but wanted to know about the new japan ranking, and what the roaches were doing with humans.

I guarantee the humans would have teamed up with the roaches to fight the cosplay aliens.
Jun 7, 2020 10:08 AM
Apr 2020
SamHandwich said:
NHS-KEMISH said:

I guarantee the humans would have teamed up with the roaches to fight the cosplay aliens.
SamHandwich said:
NHS-KEMISH said:

Do u even read the series?

Nov 28, 2020 5:34 AM
Jun 2019
Shame it's on hiatus. Mars chapters were the best. Just pure survival and some shady stuff happening in the background. Once they got back to Earth though quality dropped a little and I sorta lost interest. Still would've liked to see a fitting conclusion though
Nov 29, 2020 3:04 PM
Aug 2017
yeah, it's on hiatus. Do you guys know how to change the information on MAL? Because they said "Status: Publishing"

More topics from this board

» Hiatus or Ongoing?

Seiidou - Apr 4

3 by Seiidou »»
Apr 4, 5:16 PM

» Resuming serialisation from april 4

MegamiRem - Mar 25

2 by Agelastus »»
Mar 28, 2:17 AM

» Subreddit for Terra Formars

ReSeinen - Sep 1, 2022

0 by ReSeinen »»
Sep 1, 2022 8:24 PM

» What happened to Terra Formars?

ReSeinen - Apr 21, 2021

9 by MoesianThracian »»
Aug 16, 2022 3:33 AM

» No one translating this?

NHS-KEMISH - Apr 4, 2019

9 by TheMangaManiac »»
Jun 16, 2021 6:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.