Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 22, 2017 3:32 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Aww! Kanna's father and mother were so romantic! The way he proposed to her was so amazing! I am sure it got Kanna interested to have sweet home built for her Kacchan and herself! She was so cute while she came up with the floor plan! HNNG! God, she is cute! ❤

It was kind of cruel of Katsuhito to make fun of her! She was so embarrassed as she realized she was only ever thinking it all by herself! Poor girl!

But what's with this?! Kacchan proposed to Kanna?! OMG! That was so incredible! I am not sure how Kanna would react to that! ❤

I really didn't see the proposal coming! Just when Katsuhito talked about his dream and it's still a long way to go for him! But he just proposed like that!

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanna to Decchi Chapter 27.5 (End) Discussion

Mayuka - Jan 23, 2020

0 by Mayuka »»
Jan 23, 2020 10:32 PM

Poll: » Kanna to Decchi Chapter 19 Discussion

shanimebib - Aug 22, 2017

0 by shanimebib »»
Aug 22, 2017 3:03 PM

Poll: » Kanna to Decchi Chapter 18 Discussion

0 by shanimebib »»
Aug 22, 2017 2:33 PM

Poll: » Kanna to Decchi Chapter 17 Discussion

0 by shanimebib »»
Aug 22, 2017 12:37 PM

Poll: » Kanna to Decchi Chapter 16 Discussion

0 by shanimebib »»
Aug 22, 2017 12:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.