Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Love and Lies
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 23, 2017 6:10 AM

Jan 2014
Neji what's holding you back, damn.
Neji should make his decision asap or both parties would end up hurt.

this episode is basically built up the stage for Misaki and Nisaka.

Nisaka getting serious because of Neji, but Misaki misunderstand it for another reason.

Nov 5, 2017 9:59 AM

Sep 2017
Nice, a half of episode full of Nisaka x Neji. And that Nisaka's blushing :">
Nov 9, 2017 3:19 AM

Jan 2013
Once more ended an episode in tears. I loooved hearing Misaki's history of what "love" felt like for her and connecting it towards how I feel within my current relationship.

Love amplifies all emotions.
Jan 6, 2018 6:14 AM

Mar 2015
So Neji won't get in trouble for cutting Ririna off and going with Takasaki?
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Feb 28, 2018 11:57 PM

Jul 2016
Wow. Seriously? That's why she started acting different? Because of his notice? There's no bigger secret. I'm a fucking idiot.

And I gave it a 6 because I thought there was an unexplained secret until now. Time to give it a 7.
Mar 18, 2020 1:43 AM

Aug 2018
Nisaka's father got legs, damn.. To just jump from the bridge like that and land on the ground as if nothing.. ;p
And also his dad has hentai protagonist cut, lol.. ;p
Eh?.. It's a bit strange that his father knows about about Nisaka's, his son's tendencies to close out from others lately.. I find it a bit strange, to be honest.. But well, fathers aren't that often shown in anime overall, I guess..
Takasaki doesn't like to have fun times?.. She's not extravert, is that what it means?..
Well.. Takasaki's love is positive.. At least with what she says.. Because she also has hard feelings as well, but it's more related to their not usual situation, I guess.. But it's one of loves, really.. Love doesn't have one way or one form, really.. You'll be able to hear about many types of love.. Like "koi" and "ai" are, for example.. First being more selfish, and second being more giving love..
What I wanna say.. That really it's up to you, Yukari, to decide, what is love for you personally.. As to any other person to decide as well, really..
I don't like Takasaki's love too much, though.. Because she's saying only positives.. Love is not like that.. At least her love isn't like that.. Because she had hard times as well, realizing she won't be with Yukari probably, due to system.. So it's kinda her lies, in the end.. Or I just don't understand.. How feeling of seeing person you love can make your whole day brighter.. If you won't be with him.. It just doesn't make sense to me personally..
It's interesting, why both of them ask this question "what is love?".. They both have their reasons, hm?.. But I can't really think of them.. Did Takasaki ask this in the end, to protect herself from the pain, or something?.. As if doubting her feelings?.. Yeah, I myself doubt them as well.. Just because I don't see her love picture, as she sees them.. But that's side point, it's not like I'm talking with her or anything, just expressing my doubts on the situation.. But her viewing of love.. Is it really like this in the end, or not?.. Was it really all that positive, as she described?.. Only for her, I guess, it's to decide.. I from the side am doubtful.. But it's for her to decide..
And why Yukari asked question "what is love?" earlier?.. Hm.. Not sure again, as well as in Takasaki's case.. But maybe he's just trying to solve the question, how he feels towards Ririna?.. That's why he asks this question?.. Well, he really should decide, what he wants to do with Ririna, yes..
Other interpretations are possible, though.. And many of them, really.. Like maybe Takasaki didn't try to distance herself from pain, but rather maybe with wish asked Yukari to think about what is love, so maybe he'd choose her or something.. So really it's hard to say, why they asked this question..
In the end.. Yukari is in the center of everything.. And that's his responsibility to put more thought of what situation and relationships with girls he wants to be in.. But for now he's just really allowing himself to follow where situations take him.. But hurt the girls in the process..
Jun 29, 2020 7:30 AM

Jun 2020
b o r i n g

it was getting interesting the previous few episodes but wtf is this episode even tho i wanted more nisaka but omg i wanna drop this but at this point i'll just keep watching ⋟﹏⋞ MC is a pain! and i never liked misaki from the start so the lack of ririna in this episode had me watching this in the background lol....

i kind of wished they focused more on the premise/system but i know it's not that kind of show but it really had a lot of commentary type of potential. even that whole motoi backstory was good. what a waste!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Feb 9, 2021 11:05 AM

May 2018
Nisaka showing why he is best boi this episode lol. His dad is 100% a hentai protagonist
Nov 29, 2021 1:12 AM

Jun 2020
A lot more screentime with Neji and Nisaka finally but not much that progression but still I'm glad they opened his character a bit

Nisaka's dad appeared and I thought he was his brother like he didn't even feel like a father figure at the moment

And after that Misaki and Neji talked for a bit and specifically her feelings let me just say they were not the same as Misaki was almost obsessed with Neji and I thought Neji's feelings were sided but after seeing this episode It became clear to me that Misaki loved Neji even from the past.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» What the is the concept of Koi to Uso (Spoilers)

Darth_InVader - Feb 23, 2019

10 by Hashiriya_weeb87 »»
Apr 5, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Koi to Uso Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2017

90 by Giolbat »»
Mar 18, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Koi to Uso Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2017

306 by Ak2005 »»
Dec 9, 2023 1:35 PM

» Koi to uso -About Anime, Manga and my feelings for Sanada Ririna [and the fact that i think I've come to genuinely develop love feelings for her even though shes not real]

ScaryNightmare - Jul 14, 2023

5 by ScaryNightmare »»
Jul 16, 2023 9:53 AM

Poll: » Koi to Uso Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2017

171 by 1_Mikay_1 »»
Jun 26, 2023 5:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.