Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 20, 2017 8:37 AM

Sep 2015
Important note: This is an alteration to what I've made a post about the other day: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1653567 I decided to change up and make it (hopefully) easier to find.

So, I now instead want to find an anime that includes a cute girly gay guy. Doesn't need to let him have a romance or kiss anyone, and he doesn't even need to crossdress. Just a cute girly guy you undeniably know is sexually and/or romantically into dudes.

It has to be in an action-oriented anime not grounded in reality, such as shounen. And I want one who doesn't have a crush on any straight character, and who doesn't die.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Aug 20, 2017 12:53 PM

Apr 2012
The most memorable homo I ever saw in a shounen was in Shaman King, but he guy is manly (delinquent, does kendou, etc).
I vaguely remember Deadman Wonderland had one, but I don't think he was girly (it's been a long time).

If you want bishounen I guess the closest thing is Kurapika from Hunter Hunter, but of course he is'nt gay.

As said in the other thread, I doubt there's any shounen with the character you want, it just doesn't fit the shounen specifications.
Aug 20, 2017 1:37 PM

Sep 2015
EratiK said:
The most memorable homo I ever saw in a shounen was in Shaman King, but he guy is manly (delinquent, does kendou, etc).
I vaguely remember Deadman Wonderland had one, but I don't think he was girly (it's been a long time).

If you want bishounen I guess the closest thing is Kurapika from Hunter Hunter, but of course he is'nt gay.

As said in the other thread, I doubt there's any shounen with the character you want, it just doesn't fit the shounen specifications.

What, it doesn't fit shounen specifications to have a femmy gay dude - but a masculine gay dude, or a feminine straight dude - those fit the shounen specifications? Bullshit. Don't come to me with that logical fallacy.

Don't say anything if you don't have anything worthwhile to say. Just go and enjoy being represented in shounen and enjoy fapping to your damn oversexualized girls - fuck us faggots, right? -_-'
Aug 20, 2017 1:46 PM

Apr 2012
Sorry if I have offended you, but as said in the other thread, Japan is a very moral, and rigorist country, showing some cleavage there is considered being a whore, homosexuality is very badly perceived, and is taboo, and is traditionnally associated with manliness, which is why the average hetero there pursues androgyny rather than muscles.

Now in this context, in a country facing depopulation, do you think a genre targetted to 10 year olds with their dads looking over their shoulder is going to promote open and normal homosexuality in any way? Really?
EratiKAug 20, 2017 2:18 PM
Aug 20, 2017 2:10 PM
May 2017
Everything Eratik said here is true and you can't argue with him anymore. Hard truth for you I guess. You could try No. 6, 2 really cute guys really close to each other, but no kiss scenes, except some kiss on cheek scenes. Sound and plot are very well done there.
Aug 20, 2017 2:35 PM

Sep 2015
EratiK said:
Sorry if I have offended you, but as said in the other thread, Japan is a very moral, and rigorist country, showing some cleavage there is considered being a whore, homosexuality is very badly perceived, and is taboo, and is traditionnally associated with manliness, which is why the average hetero there pursues androgyny rather than muscles.

Now in this context, in a country facing depopulation, do you think a genre targetted to 10 year olds with their dads looking over their shoulder is going to promote open and normal homosexuality in any way? Really?

Yeah, I know all about Japan being so fucking retarded they associate manliness with homosexuality. Doesn't excuse them from being retards thinking like that, but... sure.

Pffh... "facing depopulation"... oh, boo-fucking-hoo. As if that will ever be a crisis. Especially in a world we keep increasingly overpopulate. Also, they already are including homosexuality in Shounen animes. See no reason to be slightly more diverse with it. Who says the gay inclusion the animes already have won't "affect" them? It's irrelevant either way since being gay isn't a choice.
Aug 20, 2017 2:35 PM

Sep 2015
MHL00 said:
Everything Eratik said here is true and you can't argue with him anymore. Hard truth for you I guess. You could try No. 6, 2 really cute guys really close to each other, but no kiss scenes, except some kiss on cheek scenes. Sound and plot are very well done there.

No kiss? I'm sorry, but then that anime can go fuck itself.
Aug 20, 2017 3:07 PM

Apr 2012
KurvosVicky said:
Yeah, I know all about Japan being so fucking retarded they associate manliness with homosexuality. Doesn't excuse them from being retards thinking like that, but... sure.

Pffh... "facing depopulation"... oh, boo-fucking-hoo. As if that will ever be a crisis. Especially in a world we keep increasingly overpopulate. Also, they already are including homosexuality in Shounen animes. See no reason to be slightly more diverse with it. Who says the gay inclusion the animes already have won't "affect" them? It's irrelevant either way since being gay isn't a choice.
I know the genre doesn't cater to you but there's no need to be disrespectful. Japan's association of homosexuality and manliness has nothing to do with retardation, reasons are mostly historical, but maybe you've never heard of cultural relativism.

Next, depopulation is a crisis there, and very real: the towns with decreasing population have economic problems, which means less infrastructure maintenance, and utlimately whole towns will disappear.

Finally, in shounen, the problem isn't wether being gay is a choice or not, it's the representation of normal homosexuality that is not acceptable for a medium adressed to children. It would be scandalous. Being scandalous is the worst thing that could happen to a company in Japan. It's like losing face, everyone turns their back on you, and you're boned forever.
Aug 20, 2017 3:20 PM

Sep 2015
EratiK said:
I know the genre doesn't cater to you but there's no need to be disrespectful. Japan's association of homosexuality and manliness has nothing to do with retardation, reasons are mostly historical, but maybe you've never heard of cultural relativism.

Next, depopulation is a crisis there, and very real: the towns with decreasing population have economic problems, which means less infrastructure maintenance, and utlimately whole towns will disappear.

Finally, in shounen, the problem isn't wether being gay is a choice or not, it's the representation of normal homosexuality that is not acceptable for a medium adressed to children. It would be scandalous. Being scandalous is the worst thing that could happen to a company in Japan. It's like losing face, everyone turns their back on you, and you're boned forever.

........ "no need to be disrespectful"? Like how Japan is being disrespectful to us gay people, you mean? I call it "an eye for an eye". I could say the same to you - I got reasons in my background for saying what I say about them.

But sure, I'm being too confrontational and rude. Let me try to instead help you understand how I feel. I try to look at stuff like Leeron Littner in Gurren Lagann, and Puri-Puri Prisoner in One-Punch Man, and see the positive in them being gay characters being included. Yet, they are depicted as really ugly hideous deformed men, and they act like flamboyant creeps. Meanwhile, really attractive androgynous HETEROSEXUAL male characters look at them being weirded out and disgusted. Me being a feminine gay dude, that just feels to me like they're saying "FUCK YOU FAGGOTS FUCK YOU FAGGOTS, YOU'RE GROSS AND DISGUSTING!!!".

I try to force myself to be happy with it. All it does is making me feel suicidal and tired of the world. And it's all the faults of Japan and their anime developers. You can explain to me their situation all you want - but none of that will make me feel even remotely better. On the contrary, it makes me feel worse. Why can't us gays be allowed to be attractive and feminine for a change? Not even once?

THIS is the struggle I have. This is why my hatred towards animes and Japan runs so deep, because I TRY so hard to accept it. It's easy for you to not give a shit and just lecture me about how it works, because you get what you want. You get heterosexual male characters of all kinds, and you get sexualized female characters to fap to. You don't have to know how I feel, so you're just going to keep lecture me about it.

You're not even trying to help. If I didn't know any better, I would almost assume that you're just defending your precious safe zone so I won't ruin your fun. But hey, I could be wrong.
Aug 20, 2017 3:21 PM

Sep 2012
EratiK said:
not acceptable for a medium adressed to children.
We need more F-cup bimbos with entire financial departments dedicated to the animation of their grotesque chest-basketballs, and positive depictions of physically violent and abusive romantic relationships.

MJGA
Aug 20, 2017 3:32 PM

Apr 2012
Red_Keys said:
EratiK said:
not acceptable for a medium adressed to children.
We need more F-cup bimbos with entire financial departments dedicated to the animation of their grotesque chest-basketballs, and positive depictions of physically violent and abusive romantic relationships.
Yeah, I don't approve of what Japan is, but that's how Japan is.

@KurvosVicky
Honestly, you're not Japanese, Japanese media isn't adressed to you, not sure why you feel you're being oppressed. Pretty sure the Japanese LGBT community doesn't think like you. You have a beef with Japanese anime, fine, but on an anime site don't expect an anime bashing to be met with apathy.
EratiKAug 20, 2017 3:38 PM
Aug 20, 2017 3:39 PM

Sep 2015
EratiK said:
@KurvosVicky
Honestly, you're not Japanese, Japanese media isn't adressed to you, not sure why you feel you're being oppressed. Pretty sure the Japanese LGBT community doesn't think like you. You have a beef with Japanese anime, fine, but on an anime site don't expect an anime bashing to be met with apathy.

Translation: "Nyeh nyeh nyeh - leave me alone with me fapping to my underaged-looking sexualized anime girls and getting my badass cool attractive heterosexual male characters - I don't care about your faggot shit!"
Aug 20, 2017 3:48 PM

Apr 2012
You seem to misunderstand, the problem isn't that I don't care (I do care actually), the problem is that your own standards of homosexual representation are only valid in your cultural area (that's what I meant by cultural relativism above). Why you would ask a whole country's media from another cultural area to fit your own standards is a complete mystery to me. If you just thought about it, you'd realise how nonsensical it is.
Aug 20, 2017 3:53 PM

Sep 2015
EratiK said:
You seem to misunderstand, the problem isn't that I don't care (I do care actually), the problem is that your own standards of homosexual representation are only valid in your cultural area (that's what I meant by cultural relativism above). Why you would ask a whole country's media from another cultural area to fit your own standards is a complete mystery to me. If you just thought about it, you'd realise how nonsensical it is.

Except, it's not valid in my cultural area at all. If anything, here in Sweden, only transgender women are allowed to be "feminine men". I think outside the box, and not basing shit on culture as much as I base it on caring about diversity. Then again, I got this thing called a brain. Not my fault that - according to you - Japanese people go like: "OOGAH BOOGAH, we Japanese people, not care about diversity and inclusion, need to breed, OOGAH BOOGAH!!!"
Aug 20, 2017 4:07 PM

Apr 2012
This is so hard to explain. The fact that think how you do (even if it's outside the box) means it's valid in your cultural area (regardless of majority).
EratiKAug 20, 2017 4:35 PM
Aug 20, 2017 4:44 PM

Sep 2015
EratiK said:
This is so hard to explain. The fact that think how you do (even if it's outside the box) means it's valid in your cultural area (regardless of majority).

I don't believe you care about gay inclusion at all. That's all I have to say.
Aug 20, 2017 4:49 PM

Apr 2012
Maybe I wasn't clear, I care about it in my country, but shounen anime aren't up to me, and aren't up to you either.
Aug 20, 2017 4:53 PM

Sep 2015
EratiK said:
Maybe I wasn't clear, I care about it in my country, but shounen anime aren't up to me, and aren't up to you either.

Then Japan can shove their shounen animes up their own rectum. :)

And just because they aren't up to me doesn't mean I can't point out how retarded they are. Because they are retarded. Does poor pwecious you get mad when I say that? They are retarded and homophobic, and they can go fuck themselves. "Hey, respect their culture of being homophobic retards, because nyeh nyeh nyeh!!!"
Aug 20, 2017 4:55 PM

Apr 2012
For someone begging for tolerance you seem pretty intolerant yourself.
Aug 20, 2017 5:10 PM
May 2015
Damn you have some problems. If a media says that they despise feminine man that does not say anything direct to you. You people are about thinking outside the box, yet when you are asked to do the same you bash those people. Now this is a probably a troll thread, but if it ia not stop making excuses and go there live your life as you fucking want. Also you live in sweden you should be happy you dont live in saudi arabia would be dead by now and still complaining. Instead of caring for that you care about how anime treats minorities. I really really respect anime to bending to its creator wishes and stays according to story. Not like hollywood lets add a few blacks a few women in our medieval mercenary groupbbecause why not.
Aug 21, 2017 12:04 AM
May 2017
OP, Japenese don't give a single fuck about your opinion, nor do we. Be happy you are living in western Europe where population is slowling declining due to gay acceptance. Russia and all countries on Asia kill gay people on the street. Japan is the only country there that has actually accepted stupid American rules and allows gays to walk freely on the street.
Aug 21, 2017 1:26 AM
Jul 2018
EratiK said:

You need a lot of self-control to deal with him, on the other topic I refrained for not snapping when he started to insult the author of Terra e just because she had to follow the shōnen norm, especially the one from the 1970s decade. At a time where the Western culture was no better if not worse (it was the period of Les amitiés particulières and Death in Venice which are probably "homophobe" for @KurvosVicky while the original stories were written by actual gay/bisexual people).

Actually, the animanga medium is pretty interesting from a LGBT point of view, but yup, you have to accept that it is a totally different culture and thus accept to start again from scratch and refrain to use the Western notions (notably labeling anything slightly different as "homophobe"). I learned a lot of things and started to reconsider myself as a being, or at least looking at myself with a different lens.
And I'm saying this not as an homosexual, but as a trans'. While it's far more easy to find decent (from a Western standard) homo' representations than trans' ones.
Aug 21, 2017 2:31 AM

Oct 2015
KurvosVicky said:
EratiK said:

As said in the other thread, I doubt there's any shounen with the character you want, it
just doesn't fit the shounen specifications.

What, it doesn't fit shounen specifications to have a femmy gay dude - but a masculine gay dude, or a feminine straight dude - those fit the shounen specifications? Bullshit. Don't come to me with that logical fallacy.

Don't say anything if you don't have anything worthwhile to say. Just go and enjoy being represented in shounen and enjoy fapping to your damn oversexualized girls - fuck us faggots, right? -_-'

Go fucking read a yaoi, or shonen-ai if you want to see faggots, shonen isn't for gay people
Aug 21, 2017 2:39 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
OP you're being radical as fuck. Chill.

Anowser said:

Go fucking read a yaoi, or shonen-ai if you want to see faggots, shonen isn't for gay people

I get what the OP wants because it's something I've kind of wanted more representation in action manga. It doesn't need to be a romance genre to have a gay character. And the sexuality doesn't have to define said character.

You're being super homophobic if you think theres no place in shonen for "gay representation" or maybe you're just uncomfortable with anything outside the straight norm.
Aug 21, 2017 5:38 AM

Sep 2015
EratiK said:

I'm intolerant against the intolerant. Is it the right way to go? Maybe not. But I believe in the "eye for an eye"-princip. They're not tolerant against who and what I am, why should I be tolerant against them? Me being tolerant won't change anything.
Aug 21, 2017 5:42 AM

Sep 2015
nikola1809 said:
Damn you have some problems. If a media says that they despise feminine man that does not say anything direct to you. You people are about thinking outside the box, yet when you are asked to do the same you bash those people. Now this is a probably a troll thread, but if it ia not stop making excuses and go there live your life as you fucking want. Also you live in sweden you should be happy you dont live in saudi arabia would be dead by now and still complaining. Instead of caring for that you care about how anime treats minorities. I really really respect anime to bending to its creator wishes and stays according to story. Not like hollywood lets add a few blacks a few women in our medieval mercenary groupbbecause why not.

Yeah, how dare I be "bigoted" against bigots? It's not like they treat my kind like we are lower than dirt... oh, wait.
Also, saying I should be happy I don't live in a country of psychopaths murdering me for being gay? Fuck off. Just because I got it better than some doesn't mean I'm not allowed to have problems with fiction.

Oh yeah, anime creators are allowed to do as they wish, that's cute... let's ignore the fact that EratiK here has literally talked about how they are NOT allowed to do what they want because of the social norms in Japan.
Aug 21, 2017 5:44 AM

Sep 2015
MHL00 said:
OP, Japenese don't give a single fuck about your opinion, nor do we. Be happy you are living in western Europe where population is slowling declining due to gay acceptance. Russia and all countries on Asia kill gay people on the street. Japan is the only country there that has actually accepted stupid American rules and allows gays to walk freely on the street.

Pfffh, wow... bigoted much? Also, Sweden's population hasn't been declining. If anything, it's drastically increasing as of late. Allowing gay and bisexual people to be openly so doesn't make the straight people reproduce less, you fucking idiot. Also, gay couples can get kids through surrogates - are you so stupid you don't think that's a thing, bigot?
Aug 21, 2017 5:48 AM

Sep 2015
lady_freyja said:
EratiK said:

You need a lot of self-control to deal with him, on the other topic I refrained for not snapping when he started to insult the author of Terra e just because she had to follow the shōnen norm, especially the one from the 1970s decade. At a time where the Western culture was no better if not worse (it was the period of Les amitiés particulières and Death in Venice which are probably "homophobe" for @KurvosVicky while the original stories were written by actual gay/bisexual people).

Actually, the animanga medium is pretty interesting from a LGBT point of view, but yup, you have to accept that it is a totally different culture and thus accept to start again from scratch and refrain to use the Western notions (notably labeling anything slightly different as "homophobe"). I learned a lot of things and started to reconsider myself as a being, or at least looking at myself with a different lens.
And I'm saying this not as an homosexual, but as a trans'. While it's far more easy to find decent (from a Western standard) homo' representations than trans' ones.

Well, I'm sorry for being snappy, but I'm driven insane by the lack of inclusion. Also, you will find transgender inclusion before finding inclusion of gay guys dressing in female clothes. Just saying.
Aug 21, 2017 5:49 AM

Sep 2015
Stripesu said:
OP you're being radical as fuck. Chill.

... you're probably right. Sorry. Just tired of never ever finding the inclusion I want - anime or not anime. It's driving me insane.
Aug 21, 2017 6:33 AM
Jul 2018
@KurvosVicky

I hesitated to mention it since the previous topic, because I had the feeling that you won't want it because it is a comedy, or more exactly a parody, so everything is exaggerated, kind of over the top.

Patalliro Sayuuki!.

It is a parody of Sayūki, a traditional Buddhist tale, where notably the character of Son Gokū from Dragon Ball is coming from.
So it's an adventure, with some actions scenes… and a lot of funky/weird stuffs. Most notably in the main cast there is the character of Banko Rakan who is a « bishōnen-killer », meaning every bishōnen fall for him like for a « lady-killer » with women.

So here you'll have both action and a lot of gay stuffs with extremely girly bishōnen. But it is a parody, so there isn't much serious content in it and a lot of things are ridiculous.
But no tragic death, no one-sided crush on a straight guy, no ambiguous subtext.
Aug 21, 2017 6:38 AM

Sep 2015
lady_freyja said:
@KurvosVicky

I hesitated to mention it since the previous topic, because I had the feeling that you won't want it because it is a comedy, or more exactly a parody, so everything is exaggerated, kind of over the top.

Patalliro Sayuuki!.

It is a parody of Sayūki, a traditional Buddhist tale, where notably the character of Son Gokū from Dragon Ball is coming from.
So it's an adventure, with some actions scenes… and a lot of funky/weird stuffs. Most notably in the main cast there is the character of Banko Rakan who is a « bishōnen-killer », meaning every bishōnen fall for him like for a « lady-killer » with women.

So here you'll have both action and a lot of gay stuffs with extremely girly bishōnen. But it is a parody, so there isn't much serious content in it and a lot of things are ridiculous.
But no tragic death, no one-sided crush on a straight guy, no ambiguous subtext.

So, are you saying that the girly bishounen is undeniably an openly gay guy?
Aug 21, 2017 7:19 AM
Jul 2018
KurvosVicky said:

Yup, that's the point of the « bishōnen-killer ».
The original Patalliro! is a parody of James Bond, and since Bond is a « lady-killer », here Bancoran is a « bishōnen-killer ». Bancora act a the bodyguard of a little guy called Patalliro.
Different assassins (all bishōnen) are sent to kill Patalliro, but they all fall in love with Bancoran and ends up killed or arrested up until something like the 5th assassin, Maraich, who decide to becomes an ally for staying with Bancoran, living with him.
But Bancora is a bishōnen-killer and thus continue to seduce others bishōnen, and Maraich is extremely jealous. A lot of comedy are coming from that element.

In the spin-off Patalliro Sayuuki! things are similar and different at the same time.
This time it is Genjō (Maraich) whose everyone try to kill, but he is protected by Son Gokū (Patalliro). While Banco Rakan (Bancoran) is an heaven warrior who comes to help from time to time because he fell in love with Genjō. Genjō himself fall in love with Banco shortly after.

But there is still other bishōnen, both from the Heaven or Demon, and Banco still seduce them too. All the bishōnen are extremely jealous, so they often fight each other blablabla…

The main difference is that the anime of Patalliro Sayuuki! doesn't adapt all the manga, so there is no proper conclusion to the romance between Banco and Genjō unlike the original Patalliro! where they live together, but they often kiss or sleep together nonetheless.

I didn't mention the original Patalliro! because the fansubbing is dropped at the episode 17, and the action is a really minor element, I wouldn't even call that "action" in fact.

It's not about "being gay" or not that I have my doubt about it for you. There is no doubt about the gayness of that franchise. It's more the parody part that makes me doubt. Some people might find it "offensive" I guess, since all the characters are here to makes people laugh and are ridiculed at one point or another.
Aug 21, 2017 7:34 AM

Sep 2015
lady_freyja said:
KurvosVicky said:

Yup, that's the point of the « bishōnen-killer ».
The original Patalliro! is a parody of James Bond, and since Bond is a « lady-killer », here Bancoran is a « bishōnen-killer ». Bancora act a the bodyguard of a little guy called Patalliro.
Different assassins (all bishōnen) are sent to kill Patalliro, but they all fall in love with Bancoran and ends up killed or arrested up until something like the 5th assassin, Maraich, who decide to becomes an ally for staying with Bancoran, living with him.
But Bancora is a bishōnen-killer and thus continue to seduce others bishōnen, and Maraich is extremely jealous. A lot of comedy are coming from that element.

In the spin-off Patalliro Sayuuki! things are similar and different at the same time.
This time it is Genjō (Maraich) whose everyone try to kill, but he is protected by Son Gokū (Patalliro). While Banco Rakan (Bancoran) is an heaven warrior who comes to help from time to time because he fell in love with Genjō. Genjō himself fall in love with Banco shortly after.

But there is still other bishōnen, both from the Heaven or Demon, and Banco still seduce them too. All the bishōnen are extremely jealous, so they often fight each other blablabla…

The main difference is that the anime of Patalliro Sayuuki! doesn't adapt all the manga, so there is no proper conclusion to the romance between Banco and Genjō unlike the original Patalliro! where they live together, but they often kiss or sleep together nonetheless.

I didn't mention the original Patalliro! because the fansubbing is dropped at the episode 17, and the action is a really minor element, I wouldn't even call that "action" in fact.

It's not about "being gay" or not that I have my doubt about it for you. There is no doubt about the gayness of that franchise. It's more the parody part that makes me doubt. Some people might find it "offensive" I guess, since all the characters are here to makes people laugh and are ridiculed at one point or another.

Well... I appreciate the suggestion, I really honestly do. But, for multiple reasons, it's not for me. First of all because of it being a silly parody not taking anything seriously. Secondly because it doesn't have a conclusion. Thirdly because it's extremely hard to get on a region 2 DVD (I'm a collector, so that means everything to me if I happen to end up liking something).

I mean, in that case, I might as well rewatch Sukisho, a half-decent yaoi I do happen to own on DVD... though, even with that one, it's on a region 1 DVD. God, I hate regions... plus, I don't even really like Sukisho. And, any fans of Sukisho I've come across have always been creepy obsessive yaoi fangirls who get upset as soon as they know I'm not also a girl, but a gay guy. No, seriously.

Prime example of what I want - why couldn't the sexy feminine One-Punch Man character Speed-O-Sound Sonic be gay? Or at least bi? Nope. We instead get Puri-Puri Prisoner - an ugly overly masculine creepy gross rapist characters like Sonic are disgusted by. And as soon as I call out on how homophobic that is, OPM fans use the "durr, it's a parody herpy derp"-scapegoat. Doesn't explain why the Sonic character couldn't be allowed to be gay... or, ANY of the attractive characters for that matter.

Then we have Naruto. I hoped for Haku to be revealed to be gay... but he died early on. Then I hoped for Sai... but he apparently ended up with one of the female characters. In Naruto, no gays are allowed apparently.

I don't care what anyone says - it's INSANELY homophobic to as soon as we go into shounen territory, every single gay male character is an ugly overly flamboyant creep who is either a clown-looking crossdresser or an overly masculine caveman-looking type... or a combination of that.

There has to be ANY exception out there... especially since shounen animes are filled with feminine dudes. By proxy, it should be impossible to not be an exception out there... if it wasn't a strict rule developers of shounen animes were obligated to follow, that is.
Aug 25, 2017 4:01 AM
May 2015
You really are fun to play with. Either you are a sick human being or a troll. Thing is your view on homophobes is no less than the view of hitler on jews. And yes japanese manga artist can do what they please they can put all the LGBT shit in their mangas, it might not sell well but it is allowed. Japan is the country with best tolerance on gays. They do not discriminate them, but they also do not encourage which is why we have peaceful gay parades every year, and not the likes of those in the west. Where it is more about fetishes and sex, seeing half naked men in spandex grinding their dicks in public. Come on now call me a bigot. Also sweden population is declining, only reason it is afloat is because of immigration.
Aug 25, 2017 5:43 AM

Sep 2015
nikola1809 said:
You really are fun to play with. Either you are a sick human being or a troll. Thing is your view on homophobes is no less than the view of hitler on jews. And yes japanese manga artist can do what they please they can put all the LGBT shit in their mangas, it might not sell well but it is allowed. Japan is the country with best tolerance on gays. They do not discriminate them, but they also do not encourage which is why we have peaceful gay parades every year, and not the likes of those in the west. Where it is more about fetishes and sex, seeing half naked men in spandex grinding their dicks in public. Come on now call me a bigot. Also sweden population is declining, only reason it is afloat is because of immigration.

Pfffh... really now? You literally said "your view on homophobes is no less than the view of hitler on jews"? Uhm... no. My view on homophobes is no less than the view people have on Hitler's view on Jews.

To quote TJ Kirk, AKA Amazing Atheist: "How dare you be so intolerant against my intolerance?!"

And, seriously now? "They do not discriminate them, but they also do not encourage"? And when the fuck did I say I like gay parades of the western world? Must be easy to hate me when you strawman me.

Also, learn numbers. We have had a couple of thousands of immigrants - and not only have at least a thousand of them been sent back by now... but Sweden has increased in numbers by over a MILLION in the last couple of years. You fucking idiot.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» Anime where guy hits girl back

Borito_Uzumaki - May 6, 2017

48 by xthewarwithinx »»
2 minutes ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

9 by LoveYourEyes »»
4 minutes ago

» Movies

BitChilly - 47 minutes ago

2 by BitChilly »»
18 minutes ago

» Anime like Dragon Raja?

world_god - 28 minutes ago

0 by world_god »»
28 minutes ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Yesterday

8 by duchessliz87 »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.