Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kakegurui - Compulsive Gambler -
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 29, 2017 12:42 PM
Jul 2018
POTENTIAL FUTURE ANIME AND MANGA SPOILER
Today I managed to decode the Kakegurui OP, and I checked my youtube recs and found this:

He covers the same points I have, but generally the point here:
Thoughts on it? Anything to add? etc lol
DISCUSS
Jul 29, 2017 2:43 PM
Jun 2016
Wait... that was YOU? Well then. lol

I honestly didn't think it was that deep. I just enjoyed the hell out of the song, animation, art, and the more obvious depiction of what the opening meant

I can totally agree that anime series like Kaiji and No Game No Life make the more creative strategies in their games (despite how they suddenly become geniuses to suddenly come up with them. lol), and I've enjoyed Kaiji a lot as a gambling series as well (albiet for a bit more different reasons). I just wish that in Kaiji, the pacing wasn't so, so slow. I'd enjoy the anime series of that a lot more if it wasn't, but since it was and was one of my main gripes, I couldn't help but rate it overall a 7 (which is likely what I'm gonna give this series as well. If not that, then I'm pretty sure it's not gonna be under 6 from me at least, which isn't necessarily a bad score either. It means "Fine" and I'll take it as such).

In any case, this was very good. Nice job. :)

EDIT: Oh wait, this isn't you after all. My mistake. I just missed the comment under it and headed straight to commenting myself.
4DissinityJul 29, 2017 3:20 PM
Jul 29, 2017 3:04 PM

Sep 2015
Lowkey watching it rn, really liking it
Jul 29, 2017 6:22 PM

Jul 2015
Wow... all this inside the opening. I knew it was deep, but to see all of that packed into just the opening. That's really neat to me.
Jul 30, 2017 10:15 AM
Jun 2016
YayaChibi said:
4Dissinity said:
Wait... that was YOU? Well then. lol

I honestly didn't think it was that deep. I just enjoyed the hell out of the song, animation, art, and the more obvious depiction of what the opening meant

I can totally agree that anime series like Kaiji and No Game No Life make the more creative strategies in their games (despite how they suddenly become geniuses to suddenly come up with them. lol), and I've enjoyed Kaiji a lot as a gambling series as well (albiet for a bit more different reasons). I just wish that in Kaiji, the pacing wasn't so, so slow. I'd enjoy the anime series of that a lot more if it wasn't, but since it was and was one of my main gripes, I couldn't help but rate it overall a 7 (which is likely what I'm gonna give this series as well. If not that, then I'm pretty sure it's not gonna be under 6 from me at least, which isn't necessarily a bad score either. It means "Fine" and I'll take it as such).

In any case, this was very good. Nice job. :)

EDIT: Oh wait, this isn't you after all. My mistake. I just missed the comment under it and headed straight to commenting myself.

This exactly lol
I was reading your comment, and I was like lol "that's not me"
He just made my job easier AF lol

Yeah, my mistake on that. xD
Aug 4, 2017 8:54 AM

May 2016
Would like to thank you for sharing this. This is really interesting. I never thought it'd be this deep. Just from the OP... damn. :O

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakegurui Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2017

178 by reveluvie0 »»
Apr 24, 5:22 AM

Poll: » Kakegurui Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2017

373 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 19, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Kakegurui Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2017

149 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 18, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Kakegurui Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2017

119 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 17, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Kakegurui Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2017

182 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 17, 8:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.