Forum Settings
Forums
The Walls Between Us
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2017 1:02 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I really liked how Juri made it clear to Makoto that Reita is not a guy who would be happy with just being able to make love with Makoto because of his own desire. He would also want Makoto to have the same desire.

And it was proven later in the chapter as Makoto gave in to make Reita feel loved even though she wasn't ready mentally to have sex with him.

As she lost to hiccups, Reita stopped going any further and again reaffirms that he is ready to wait until Makoto is ready! She is so loved!

I never thought this manga would become this sweet when I first started reading it. With just one volume left, I can safely say this is one of the sweetest childhood friends' romances I have come across.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 19, 2022 11:28 PM

Jul 2021
Lol the moment Kengo was seeing Sakurai's you know, Reita just began feeling jealous xD! The moments between Reita and Sakurai in the ocean was like what a married couple would do and it's beautiful in the naked eye but the splash totally ruin their moment >:( Oh boys this looks like a love hotel #wellitis and things are getting steamy between them oolala but I was genuinely surprised, well Sakurai is showing a lot more of her feminine trait and that's why she initiates the moment we've been waiting for! The kiss was too smooth it made my day better :O
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashitachi ni wa Kabe ga Aru. Chapter 33 Discussion

shanimebib - Jul 21, 2017

5 by EvieLuv09 »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:22 PM

Poll: » Watashitachi ni wa Kabe ga Aru. Chapter 32 Discussion

shanimebib - Jul 21, 2017

1 by CQLLIST »»
Jan 19, 2022 11:52 PM

Poll: » Watashitachi ni wa Kabe ga Aru. Chapter 31 Discussion

shanimebib - Jul 20, 2017

1 by CQLLIST »»
Jan 19, 2022 11:48 PM

Poll: » Watashitachi ni wa Kabe ga Aru. Chapter 30 Discussion

2 by CQLLIST »»
Jan 19, 2022 11:31 PM

Poll: » Watashitachi ni wa Kabe ga Aru. Chapter 28 Discussion

1 by CQLLIST »»
Jan 19, 2022 11:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.