Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2017 1:22 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"Justice always wins in the end."

Just gotta side with the moles guys.
Nov 18, 2018 2:44 PM

Oct 2015
That Tonpei was a piece of work of a tyrant, I'm glad justice prevailed for Sarukichi and others. Those moles sure did a good job in blowing them up along with King Lion and Tonpei. If it wasn't for the Moles the battle would've been lost.

I wonder what lie did Tonpei told the King Lion to help him fight against Sarukichi? The way he was enraged it must've been something hectic.

Anyways I found myself enjoying this silent classic and the message it had. That even if all odds are against you, justice will always be fair to you but it's a debatable concept though.

7/10,
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 9, 2019 8:26 PM
Nov 2017
Very "cartoon logic," the story is kind of a nonsensical mess. Good animation form Yasuji Murata as always.

5/10
Jun 5, 2021 8:03 PM

May 2017
This was hilarious, it escalated so quickly.
Sep 2, 2021 8:01 AM

Nov 2018
Link to video archive: https://animation.filmarchives.jp/en/works/playen/11089

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Apr 23, 11:12 PM
Feb 2021
They say justice prevailed but what about the poor lion and his followers that believed in Tonpei being on the right side and died for it.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.