Forum Settings
Forums
The Case Study of Vanitas
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 16, 2017 10:01 AM
Sep 2016
I just saw the chapter 17 and 18 chapter discussions and was wondering where exactly you are getting these chapters from.

I'm using google play books myself and so far only till chapter 16 is available.

Does anyone know more about this all works?
Jul 27, 2017 2:58 PM
Apr 2015
Just follow the official publisher's site (Yen Press). A new chapter comes out around the 23rd to 25th of every month. A specific date of availability and chapter details can be found on the chapter's official page on Yen Press. For example, chapter 19 details can be found here.

The downside to Yen Press is that the publisher really doesn't care much for updating its actual page, so half the time it won't have a clear link to the chapter page or tell you that a new chapter is out until a few days to a week after the fact, but if you just google "vanitas" followed by the chapter number, you'll be able to find a page like the one I linked above with links to all the digital stores that sell the chapter. Again, half the time these links are dead until Yen Press bothers to update them for the new chapter, so just search for the chapter on these store sites, and you'll be able to find them.

Honestly, Yen Press needs to get its act together regarding the website. Then maybe it would actually show up when people google search the series, and there wouldn't be so much damn confusion over where to find the new chapters.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 63 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Apr 24

0 by DarkHumor04 »»
Apr 24, 11:33 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 62 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jan 22

5 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 10, 9:33 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 60 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Jul 22, 2023

10 by Maffy »»
Jan 13, 7:00 AM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 61 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Oct 19, 2023

5 by RioFS »»
Nov 15, 2023 12:52 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Carte Chapter 42 Discussion

Felix-san - Feb 27, 2020

5 by RioFS »»
Nov 14, 2023 12:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.