Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2017 3:56 AM

Apr 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This anime was definitely entertaining, I have to give it that much credit. It set up an interesting lore, and I thought things were going to be getting resolved at the end, but it just sort of ended without it feeling like it did end. So now I realize why it's given a 6.88. If there was even just 10 more minutes for the final episode, that would of given time for some sort of resolution.

Jan 26, 2019 7:14 AM

Mar 2016
How stupid is Aira? She spent like 10 minutes listening to that 'woman' talking about killing off all of humanity, she even hears her say it directly to Ran, and then she acts all surprised when it actually starts to happen. It's not like she was tricked, and it just can't be her 'innocence.' That scene made no sense to me. She is really cute though, a shame she has so little screen time.

Overall, a pretty fun adventure story with a little bit more world-building than you usually get in an OVA of this length.
syncrogazerJan 26, 2019 7:21 AM
Mar 10, 2022 1:47 AM
May 2021
Enjoyable and the music is really good both sub and dub.
Apr 19, 2023 11:24 PM
Apr 2022
Show Rate Meter Guide  - (5 Great _ 4 Good _ 3 Fine _ 2 Not Good _ 1 Bad).(dismal are sometimes needed)
[Story] - 3   
[Art/Animation] - 4
[Sound/Music] - 3
[M-Character] - 3
[S-Character] - 3 
[Enjoyment] - 3
[Overall] - 3

All the eps animation was good, this is the second time I watched this. I completely forgot that I seen this anime long ago in my early 20's. Kind of depressing all the adults are all broken inside them self, and it up to two kids to save the world and return it back to what it was before. I like Aira character more then Ran, he was a pain a few time's and with some good moments, the supporting cast was good.
CcCharlesApr 22, 2023 2:57 AM
May 12, 2023 8:15 PM

Jan 2016
I was really enjoying it till the last 20min of the show

More topics from this board

Poll: » Green Legend Ran Episode 1 Discussion

greebo - Jun 25, 2016

2 by Milan-5 »»
Mar 10, 2022 1:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.