Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 9, 2017 5:48 PM

Dec 2016
I'm a manga reader and I wanted to hear some anime-only predictions in what will happen in this season, which is most likely going to be 24-26 episodes judging by its promo. Do you think a certain character will die? If so, who? Do you want a certain character to undergo development or progression? If so, who?

These next two arcs are my favorite of the entire series so I can assure you you won't be disappointed. But still, I want to hear both what you think will happen and also what you want to happen.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”

-Donquixote Doflamingo, One Piece
Jul 11, 2017 9:51 AM
Apr 2014
i think there's is going to be filler episode with baseball and one where they go to the beach like in every anime
maybe we get to finally see Grisha and how he has developed a mental disorder from Carla dying and has become a fat, hairy wife beater
i herd someone say this will cover society and i saw some picture with this one familiar gal shootiing dope (wont say her name tbh haha) or something, smh

honestly no one knows what's is going to happen, Literally anything is possible.

Like our coconut nigga eating some colossal if your of age to understand the joke here
Jul 14, 2017 3:05 PM

Apr 2013
Colossal Titan grabbed someone other than Ymir. Still don't know who the hell it is. Another titan maybe?

Also Mikasa is probably going to turn into a titan somewhere along the road. Season 2 didn't show that clash between Annie and Mikasa for nothing. They are going to butt heads in the future I betcha. Titan Mikasa vs Titan Annie. That's when they'll probably show the result of their early showdown.

Also I want Erwin to get a badass mechanical arm replacement.
Jul 14, 2017 3:47 PM

Aug 2012
NicTac said:
Colossal Titan grabbed someone other than Ymir. Still don't know who the hell it is. Another titan maybe?

Also Mikasa is probably going to turn into a titan somewhere along the road. Season 2 didn't show that clash between Annie and Mikasa for nothing. They are going to butt heads in the future I betcha. Titan Mikasa vs Titan Annie. That's when they'll probably show the result of their early showdown.

Also I want Erwin to get a badass mechanical arm replacement.
The Colossal Titan grabbed a random soldier only for the 3DMG, it was explained in the correlated manga chapter, though it was left out in the anime.
Oct 9, 2017 4:39 PM

Dec 2015
Season 2 have basically only 2 important deaths, so I think this season will have more deaths, or at least a death of a very important character. But I think the best idea for season 3 is to show answers for some questions that season 2 made, like, where and what is Reiner's home? Is it the same place that Ymir was living? Who is the beast titan? Why Reiner want Eren's power that much? And how does humans transform into "normal" titans? It's because they're dead?
Feb 13, 2018 3:55 AM
Jun 2016
thiago52192 said:
Season 2 have basically only 2 important deaths, so I think this season will have more deaths, or at least a death of a very important character. But I think the best idea for season 3 is to show answers for some questions that season 2 made, like, where and what is Reiner's home? Is it the same place that Ymir was living? Who is the beast titan? Why Reiner want Eren's power that much? And how does humans transform into "normal" titans? It's because they're dead?

ONLY FOR MANGA READERS
Feb 13, 2018 3:58 AM

Jul 2015
i heard s3 will have an arc about levi
this makes it automatically great <3
Feb 13, 2018 6:33 PM
Dec 2017
2 arcana. Maybe the first one until Levy-Kenny's problem done and the second one untill Eren and the others see the sea
Feb 15, 2018 2:36 PM

Apr 2008
I think that will happen, and some of this, and a little bit more of that.
Some will die ofc xD Wouldn't be AoT if someone didn't die right.

I'm a manga reader. Got high hopes for this season.

Feb 17, 2018 6:54 AM

Oct 2016
NicTac said:

This would make sense to me, too.
During season 1's Mikasa's flashback episode Eren's father (which obviously is majorly connected to Eren turning into a titan) was doing some experiments with Mikasa. Also, when Mikasa stabbed that ruffian to protect Eren in the same episode, there was that similar spark effect there which is shown when sb turns to titan.

---

Other that that, i'm afraid Jean, Connie or Sasha is gonna die. They don't feel important for plot (atm. at least :D) but have still had decent amount of screen time and I believe they (at least sasha) have plenty of fans, too.

I'm also very interested in Eren's "Coordinate" -ability and looking forward to seeing it in action

Levi needs some development, too. He's just an annoying fucker in my eyes. Ok, there was "No Regrets" as a backstory but I still dislike him as a character

I'm not a manga-reader but I've been given some spoilers (unrelated to topics above) which I haven't confirmed anyhow, though.
Feb 17, 2018 7:17 AM
Jul 2018
tragedydesu said:
awh dude i don't like his edginess
okay he might not be edgy but the face makes him like that lol
i hate that guy
Feb 17, 2018 8:10 AM

Jul 2015
Maelstrom said:
tragedydesu said:
i hate that guy

i just love his personality (quiet/smart and badass) and the way he fights

i need more of this scenes

Feb 17, 2018 9:43 AM

May 2012
tragedydesu said:
Maelstrom said:
i hate that guy

You will see another scene like that if season 3 is 25 episodes. It is even better than female titan fighti

But If it is 12 or 13 episodes, then no you won't see Levi fighting titans. He will only fight other humans. The next arc will focus on human conflict, and you won't see a lot of titan
Feb 17, 2018 10:05 AM

Jul 2015
@thepath
i see , thx for the informations

looks like s3 is only 12ep
so we will see levi greatness in spring/summer 2019 ^^'
Feb 20, 2018 12:45 AM

Feb 2017
perdiction: it will suck lol
Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill.
Mar 19, 2018 10:25 AM
Oct 2014
For many ppl S3 will be boring. Unless ~25 episodes, then only first half will be boring.

I don't want to spoil anything, but don't drop SnK after this season/half season (12 eps), because what happens next will be even better than we saw until now.
Mar 19, 2018 7:52 PM

Jun 2007
Well I do know this has a ton more Levi in it (that's not really a spoiler I think) I think considering this arc is 20 pages long it's going to be 12-15 episodes long, If they do two arcs it might be 26-30 episodes.
Mar 30, 2018 11:30 AM

Feb 2016
Zeldro said:
I'm a manga reader and I wanted to hear some anime-only predictions in what will happen in this season, which is most likely going to be 24-26 episodes judging by its promo. Do you think a certain character will die? If so, who? Do you want a certain character to undergo development or progression? If so, who?

These next two arcs are my favorite of the entire series so I can assure you you won't be disappointed. But still, I want to hear both what you think will happen and also what you want to happen.

How many arcs are they going to adapt this time
Mar 30, 2018 1:25 PM

Aug 2013
Kja95 said:

Most likely only one arc, just like season two.
Mar 30, 2018 5:13 PM

Feb 2016
_Spectacled_ said:
Kja95 said:

Most likely only one arc, just like season two.

Why ?? Isn't it going to be 24 episodes
Mar 30, 2018 5:25 PM

Aug 2013
Kja95 said:

Um, we still don't know for sure, but as a manga reader, I can tell you that so far all evidence points to it being only one-cour...
Mar 30, 2018 5:37 PM

Dec 2015
_Spectacled_ said:
Kja95 said:

Um, we still don't know for sure, but as a manga reader, I can tell you that so far all evidence points to it being only one-cour...

I've seen a lot of manga readers saying the exact opposite. That a season 3 with only 1 cour would be stupid, because the next arc is longer than the other ones (since I drop the manga, I don't know if that's true, but I just hope they don't make another short season)
Mar 30, 2018 5:41 PM

Aug 2013
@thiago52192 Ideally, it should be two-cour, but every bit of info released so far regarding the third season hints towards a one-cour season. They can actually manage to condense the next arc into 12 or 13 episodes, especially since the author himself stated he wasn't very satisfied with it & hoped he could make some changes in the anime.
Mar 30, 2018 11:52 PM

Feb 2016
_Spectacled_ said:
Kja95 said:

Well.. Let's hope you are wrong...
Apr 22, 2018 10:22 AM
Jan 2018
tragedydesu said:
Maelstrom said:
i hate that guy

Im also looking forward on how he will show more of his skills

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2018

227 by GengarGrinn »»
Apr 25, 7:14 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Sapewloth - Aug 8, 2018

117 by Adrian610 »»
Apr 8, 1:02 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2018

443 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2018

243 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2018

214 by Apreggi »»
Mar 19, 4:41 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.