Forum Settings
Forums
Kakegurui - Compulsive Gambler -
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2017 10:17 AM

Mar 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Man I really love Mary so much the biggest mistake you can make is to underestimate her both in the main and in Twin. Also if you don't count those little flashback pannel their wasn't any Yumeko in this chapter must be the first time in the manga huh?
Gala_LionJun 23, 2017 12:05 PM
Jun 26, 2017 1:59 AM

Aug 2016
it seems like Suzui's starting to enjoy gambling. Yumeko poor thing, i wanted to see her gambling with Suzui a little bit more :( but Mary is fine too ofc :3
VeremudJun 26, 2017 2:04 AM
Jun 27, 2017 5:25 AM

Jan 2013
YAS QUEEN SLAY !!!

Saotame actually knows the order of cards cuz the shuffling is not actually random , her telling suzu to show his cards is just a bluff
Jun 27, 2017 7:51 AM

Mar 2013
juicykitten95 said:
YAS QUEEN SLAY !!!

Saotame actually knows the order of cards cuz the shuffling is not actually random , her telling suzu to show his cards is just a bluff

Yep Mary is smart she isn´t called Yumeko's Twin for nothing. :D
Jul 1, 2017 9:36 PM

Apr 2017
Saotome triggered her final deck, Due to mocking your opponent to get some votes is far delusional. That's too bad, those two don't stand a chance already

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Jul 4, 2017 4:02 PM
Jul 2017
juicykitten95 said:
YAS QUEEN SLAY !!!

Can you explain how could she know the order of cards and the part of her telling suzui to show his cards being a bluff ?:D
Jul 8, 2017 11:37 PM

Jul 2009
What an intense match! Saotame is really turning out to be one of my favorites despite hating her guts way back in the first few chapters.

Can't wait how this ends!
Jul 9, 2017 9:19 PM
Jul 2017
(i'm really new to this site, so sorry for the bad grammar! i joined simply for kakegururi which is my first manga~)

I loved this chapter, Mary is so smart and Suzui is so pure and just wants to save Yumeko! (i ship them so hard, Yumeko and Suzui are perfect for each other, Suzui is my favooourite~)

Mary was really smart too, good thing Yumeko said to listen to her, an I'm really disappointed the next chapter isn't out yet. Does anyone know when the update? I really can't wait to see more Yumeko and Suzui things!
Jul 9, 2017 10:50 PM

Mar 2013
maripiko said:
(i'm really new to this site, so sorry for the bad grammar! i joined simply for kakegururi which is my first manga~)

I loved this chapter, Mary is so smart and Suzui is so pure and just wants to save Yumeko! (i ship them so hard, Yumeko and Suzui are perfect for each other, Suzui is my favooourite~)

Mary was really smart too, good thing Yumeko said to listen to her, an I'm really disappointed the next chapter isn't out yet. Does anyone know when the update? I really can't wait to see more Yumeko and Suzui things!

i'ts a monthly series and it comes out on the 22th of each month realsed digitaly at the same time as Japan by Yen Press the once you must have read are ripps from them.

also to bad that Yumeko is all over Mary. the author ships them even in the spin off manga kari.
Jul 10, 2017 12:21 PM
Jul 2017
Gala_Lion said:
maripiko said:

i'ts a monthly series and it comes out on the 22th of each month realsed digitaly at the same time as Japan by Yen Press the once you must have read are ripps from them.

also to bad that Yumeko is all over Mary. the author ships them even in the spin off manga kari.

i've got no idea how to reply other than quoting so i hope you'll forgive me if i'm wrong XD

thank you! i can't wait for the 22nd then, maybe i'll even mark it on my calendar.

Also, I don't know whether you meant to sound like a grade schooler, but saying "TOO BAD! Yumeko is all over Mary!" makes you sound like you're trying to bully me into shipping it or something. Sorry if I came off rude, but in the spin off manga it seemed more like Mary was shipped with her childhood friend, and I couldn't find the second chapter so I doubt there is one, and if her childhood friend is secretly Yumeko or something, I think that's just bad writing.

Could you link me some proof that the author ships it, too please? I think I'm sounding really rude, which I don't mean to be, but I'm not going to blindly believe you. I heard that the author or illustrator works with yuri manga, but that doesn't mean this is going to be a yuri in anyway, I didn't join this site to be bashed with opinions in such a rude way. Yumeko has shown the same amount of affection towards Suzui that she has Mary, and that's only if we're counting the front pages and the side stories. If we aren't counting anything other than the main story, she's friendlier towards Suzui.

Even if the author does ship it, that doesn't make it canon in any way nor does it it incline me to ship it. I make OC's and ship them with each other, but in their actual stories they get with someone else or they don't get together at all. I don't expect Yumeko to get with anyone, not even Suzui. And if she does get with him, all the better, but if she get's with Mary, I couldn't care less. I don't like Yumeko x Mary, I almost did but so far most of the shippers have bashed me for not shipping it, so I've grown to dislike. But I thank you for being more polite about it than they have, it's nice to see some nicer fans.

But anyway, Yumeko has not outright voiced her love for anyone or anything other than gambling, so I'm not inclined to believe that she actually likes Mary like you say she does. All I'm seeing is Yuri bait, and if I'm to believe that's her in love, she's probably in love with Suzui too. Yumeko just shows her affection in different ways, and Mary might have just started her tsundere act when she teamed up with Yumeko, but as I said before, I only see Yuri bait.

In the end, I'd just prefer her to stay single, especially Mary. I think she's cooler. (I guess I might be a little biased though, I've always HATED pairings where the girl is a weak, whiny baby and the man is so macho and cool. But with Yumeko x Suzui I get a nice change, and I've always liked relationships where the guy has to rely on the girl. With Mary though, I think she's really cool, and I kind of think she's a better character single.)
Jul 10, 2017 12:36 PM

Mar 2013
maripiko said:
Gala_Lion said:

i've got no idea how to reply other than quoting so i hope you'll forgive me if i'm wrong XD

thank you! i can't wait for the 22nd then, maybe i'll even mark it on my calendar.

Also, I don't know whether you meant to sound like a grade schooler, but saying "TOO BAD! Yumeko is all over Mary!" makes you sound like you're trying to bully me into shipping it or something. Sorry if I came off rude, but in the spin off manga it seemed more like Mary was shipped with her childhood friend, and I couldn't find the second chapter so I doubt there is one, and if her childhood friend is secretly Yumeko or something, I think that's just bad writing.

Could you link me some proof that the author ships it, too please? I think I'm sounding really rude, which I don't mean to be, but I'm not going to blindly believe you. I heard that the author or illustrator works with yuri manga, but that doesn't mean this is going to be a yuri in anyway, I didn't join this site to be bashed with opinions in such a rude way. Yumeko has shown the same amount of affection towards Suzui that she has Mary, and that's only if we're counting the front pages and the side stories. If we aren't counting anything other than the main story, she's friendlier towards Suzui.

Even if the author does ship it, that doesn't make it canon in any way nor does it it incline me to ship it. I make OC's and ship them with each other, but in their actual stories they get with someone else or they don't get together at all. I don't expect Yumeko to get with anyone, not even Suzui. And if she does get with him, all the better, but if she get's with Mary, I couldn't care less. I don't like Yumeko x Mary, I almost did but so far most of the shippers have bashed me for not shipping it, so I've grown to dislike. But I thank you for being more polite about it than they have, it's nice to see some nicer fans.

But anyway, Yumeko has not outright voiced her love for anyone or anything other than gambling, so I'm not inclined to believe that she actually likes Mary like you say she does. All I'm seeing is Yuri bait, and if I'm to believe that's her in love, she's probably in love with Suzui too. Yumeko just shows her affection in different ways, and Mary might have just started her tsundere act when she teamed up with Yumeko, but as I said before, I only see Yuri bait.

In the end, I'd just prefer her to stay single, especially Mary. I think she's cooler. (I guess I might be a little biased though, I've always HATED pairings where the girl is a weak, whiny baby and the man is so macho and cool. But with Yumeko x Suzui I get a nice change, and I've always liked relationships where the guy has to rely on the girl. With Mary though, I think she's really cool, and I kind of think she's a better character single.)

LMAO to bad means to bad nothing provocative it's just the truth the author is pairing those 2 always together even in the anthology cover where they are holding hands. in Kari they all over each other and even blush it's a parody spin off but still

not to break your dreams but the author has obviously other plans for his 2 main characters.
Jul 10, 2017 2:20 PM
Jul 2017
Gala_Lion said:
maripiko said:

LMAO to bad means to bad nothing provocative it's just the truth the author is pairing those 2 always together even in the anthology cover where they are holding hands. in Kari they all over each other and even blush it's a parody spin off but still

not to break your dreams but the author has obviously other plans for his 2 main characters.

In a general sense it is provoking, and your argument is composed 90% of your opinion and the other percentage is mostly non-canon material.

You're OPINION is not the truth, honey.

It seems that you're trying to pass off you're opinion as actual fact, seeing EVERYTHING they do through a shippers eyes. Just because they hold hands doesn't mean anything, especially on a cover page, and the parody manga isn't canon, nor have I read it. Cover pages aren't canon unless stated otherwise, and parody manga are the same. There are plenty of parody manga I have read and wish to be actual canon because of shipping stuff, but it's not, and I'm just going to have to get over it.

"Not to break your dreams or anything." You can't pass THIS off as non-provoking. Just because you can't take a different opinion doesn't mean you can be rude. I know you just really like Mary, and you have every right to because she is super cool and waifu material, and you believe she had Yumeko have some good chemistry and would make a power couple, and they probably would. But in realistic sense, Yumeko has every chance to get with Suzui just as she has every chance to get with Mary. Yumeko throws her boobs on him and hugs him just as she does Mary, and she even said she trusted him, just like she does Mary. She Even hid behind him from the creepy suicidal gun chick.

I really don't wanna fight over this, and even if we disagree we can still put this aside an be friends! You seem to really love Kakegurui~ and Our love for Kakegurui is stronger than even the worst of ship wars! :3 but if you don't want to, that's fine too. We can just agree to disagree then.
Edit: not to mention Suzui is a main character also. He may not gamble as much, but he's shown up just as much as Mary has.
maripikoJul 10, 2017 2:24 PM
Jul 10, 2017 2:52 PM

Mar 2013
maripiko said:
Gala_Lion said:

In a general sense it is provoking, and your argument is composed 90% of your opinion and the other percentage is mostly non-canon material.

It seems that you're trying to pass off you're opinion as actual fact, seeing EVERYTHING they do through a shippers eyes. Just because they hold hands doesn't mean anything, especially on a cover page, and the parody manga isn't canon, nor have I read it. Cover pages aren't canon unless stated otherwise, and parody manga are the same. There are plenty of parody manga I have read and wish to be actual canon because of shipping stuff, but it's not, and I'm just going to have to get over it.

"Not to break your dreams or anything." You can't pass THIS off as non-provoking. Just because you can't take a different opinion doesn't mean you can be rude. I know you just really like Mary, and you have every right to because she is super cool and waifu material, and you believe she had Yumeko have some good chemistry and would make a power couple, and they probably would. But in realistic sense, Yumeko has every chance to get with Suzui just as she has every chance to get with Mary. Yumeko throws her boobs on him and hugs him just as she does Mary, and she even said she trusted him, just like she does Mary. She Even hid behind him from the creepy suicidal gun chick.

I really don't wanna fight over this, and even if we disagree we can still put this aside an be friends! You seem to really love Kakegurui~ and Our love for Kakegurui is stronger than even the worst of ship wars! :3 but if you don't want to, that's fine too. We can just agree to disagree then.
Edit: not to mention Suzui is a main character also. He may not gamble as much, but he's shown up just as much as Mary has.

It is canon honey. as the original author is working on it. I don't know why you are typing all these text walls with I will say I am not gonna read try to write them short then perhaps I will give some of my time to read it.

Secondly I am cool with you ship really but your being ignored to the obvious hints between the 2 main characters. yes I am saying 2 as Suizu is more of a support to them right now and is most of the time a narrator and I would also like the point out that the yuri elments in the series is one of the series main selling point.

You can call it a opinion all you want but I have followed everything about the series and the author in genral since 2015 so I know what he likes and what he wants for his 2 mains he does have series where he does add some romantic subtext between the main guy and girl but Kakegurui isn't one of them as it is also serialized in GanGan Joker a mag that is known for it's lesbian female leads.

But good day fam my advice to you would be not to start a pointless discussion like this next time and what I wrote here are all knowledge and no opinions hell this series mind not have any romance as the author said he will let it imagine by the fans their selfs but if their will be any then the manga points out to the obvious one.
Jul 10, 2017 7:34 PM
Jul 2017
Gala_Lion said:
maripiko said:

It is canon honey. as the original author is working on it. I don't know why you are typing all these text walls with I will say I am not gonna read try to write them short then perhaps I will give some of my time to read it.

Secondly I am cool with you ship really but your being ignored to the obvious hints between the 2 main characters. yes I am saying 2 as Suizu is more of a support to them right now and is most of the time a narrator and I would also like the point out that the yuri elments in the series is one of the series main selling point.

You can call it a opinion all you want but I have followed everything about the series and the author in genral since 2015 so I know what he likes and what he wants for his 2 mains he does have series where he does add some romantic subtext between the main guy and girl but Kakegurui isn't one of them as it is also serialized in GanGan Joker a mag that is known for it's lesbian female leads.

But good day fam my advice to you would be not to start a pointless discussion like this next time and what I wrote here are all knowledge and no opinions hell this series mind not have any romance as the author said he will let it imagine by the fans their selfs but if their will be any then the manga points out to the obvious one.

//shrugs// i didn't start this honey, all I said is that I like Suzui and Yumeko together and you went out of your way to tell me that they weren't getting together. Don't try and shift the blame on me for what you did. I couldn't care less about how you interpret things, and I said, long before you did, is that Yumeko is not gonna get with anyone. And you even said that YxM canon but then went onto say that there probably isnt even going to be any romance, which doesn't add up at all. Whatever the the publisher is known for isn't always what's going to happen, and honestly I think Yumeko's true love is gambling lol.

Yeah, also I have to agree the subtext of yuri is the one of the big selling points other than the characters and interesting plot. Do you know any other series like this, like any recommendations?? As I said I'm a little new to manga and anime and would like to know more~
Jul 13, 2017 2:24 PM
Dec 2016
maripiko said:
Gala_Lion said:

//shrugs// i didn't start this honey, all I said is that I like Suzui and Yumeko together and you went out of your way to tell me that they weren't getting together. Don't try and shift the blame on me for what you did. I couldn't care less about how you interpret things, and I said, long before you did, is that Yumeko is not gonna get with anyone. And you even said that YxM canon but then went onto say that there probably isnt even going to be any romance, which doesn't add up at all. Whatever the the publisher is known for isn't always what's going to happen, and honestly I think Yumeko's true love is gambling lol.

Yeah, also I have to agree the subtext of yuri is the one of the big selling points other than the characters and interesting plot. Do you know any other series like this, like any recommendations?? As I said I'm a little new to manga and anime and would like to know more~

I'm new to manga too and I've only read a few but I might know one manga which can be similar in some ways. Imawa no Kuni no Alice is the name of it. I didn't read it yet but I'm pretty sure I'll do it soon because I really like this kind of a plot. Also I agree with everything you wrote before.
Jul 13, 2017 4:38 PM
Jul 2017
KurogamiZz said:
maripiko said:

I'm new to manga too and I've only read a few but I might know one manga which can be similar in some ways. Imawa no Kuni no Alice is the name of it. I didn't read it yet but I'm pretty sure I'll do it soon because I really like this kind of a plot. Also I agree with everything you wrote before.
KurogamiZz said:
maripiko said:

Thank you! I'll be sure to check it out then! And yeah, but it seems it turned into more of an arguement than a debate, so I'll probably just have to avoid stating what I ship near those who vocally disagree like that. (I guess it's too late now though) But anyway, thanks for the recommendation! ;D
Jul 17, 2017 4:48 PM
Jul 2011
I thought it was a good idea to change the players now. It was already getting boring with Yumeko always winning, with her almighty intelligence above every other character (how is it supposed to be fun to gamble like this?) and the games were becoming so lame (seriously, that tower game was so idiot, the first thing that crossed my mind was the tower moving its position but the character which is known by her logic abilities couldn't see it! And how could the tower move without making any sound anyway?). Besides the risk, that's so important in gambling, was pratically non existant until now, and it still is, because maybe everyone will escape pretty fine the poison of this card game. Well, at least there's a chance of things going wrong, not like a guillotine that doesn't cut or a jump from the 5th floor that doesn't hurt. I changed my mind about this story many times. First I thought it would be like Prison School, but with a darker tone. Then there was that battle of Yumeko against Sumeragi and the latter proposed that fingernail betting. It was when I saw that it was too dark to be like Prison School. After that, the games were becoming so soft and childlike, just a joke in front of the expectations the manga had built in me in the beginning. So I felt like dropping it when the first arc ended, but I didn't and kept reading it and now it's getting a little better again. Saotome's a character that is intelligent but she's human. For example, we can see how she's winning against the Bami sisters. I think she's putting all of the girls attentions on Suzui's cards and with that she can control everybody movements. She never has to pretend to be retarded and act mysteriously while taking a solution out of nowhere and making up an excuse for it in the end. The game's so much more fun when she's playing or when Suzui's trying to overcome his weakness. If the author could make bad things happen once in a while it would be a great improvement. The only real bad thing that has happened until now was Midari's cutting her own eye in a flashback (it wasn't part of a match, though). There's no impact in making huge debts anymore because we know for sure that they will find a way to get the money back. That's it, I hope the writing gets much better in the future.
Jul 18, 2017 12:25 AM
Oct 2015
It's was nice to see Meari's actual skill and also carrying Suzuki at the same time, can't wait till the next chapter gets released.
Heckle was here...
Jul 18, 2017 12:04 PM

Dec 2014
I am really excited to see how the next chapter will turn out, each series of events makes me full of anticipation for the next chapter.
I'm still very curious about how things that aren't completely relevant to the current gamble taking place, such as how Kaede's fate will be decided and even how Kirari's character will play out.
Jul 18, 2017 6:10 PM

Jan 2008
maripiko said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW whats with the hostility? Honestly, though, Gala_Lion is right. There have been hints about YxM and it's not so much as Gala_Lions interpretation of things rather than they're basing their view on what they've seen/read. I mean, others have picked up on this too - including me. This ship is more likely, if any, to come to fruition rather than Yumeko x Suxwhatever.

KurogamiZz said:

Imawa no Kuni no Alice is one of my favourite manga. It's a lot different from Kakegurui. The only similarities they really share is they're both have the "psychological" and "game" concept going on. You'll know what I mean once you read it - if you enjoy Kakegurui I'm sure you'll enjoy Alice. Both are really good imo yet both are quite different.

Another manga you should check out if you like this sort of thing is Liar game. It's more along the lines of Kakegurui, where people play to win money or fall into debt. However, the setting isn't in a school and more "older" people play rather than just students in a school.

@robertocabral If you want something with more "risk" you should read Imawa no Alice no Kuni as well. The characters in that put their lives on the line. If you want something where characters aren't cheating in games and actually having to use logic and actually take losses at times - Liar Game would be a good read.

Other manga like this that I suggest reading are Kamisama no Itoori (Season 1) - There's a season 2 but it's quite crap imo.
Tomodachi Game - still on going but it's quite like this. A group of friends forced to play games. How ever to win they need to trust each other.
Gantz - Nothing like this but it's still a psychological manga. More action based but the characters put their life on the line.
Battle Royale - Same as above. It's a cult classic imo. Students forced to play a game on an island where they have to kill each other until one person is left.

This is like my favourite "genre" to read and those are what I consider some of the best. There are quite a few more titles out there but I don't want to dump a huge list and go totally off topic.

OT: I'm so glad Mary is getting more screen time! She's honestly my favourite character in this series. to me anyway, she's the most complex and interesting character in this manga. With everyone, you're pretty much got what you're given and you see the "extent" of everyone. Whereas with Mary I feel like we still haven't seen "all" of her. Also, I love that she's getting a turn to lead and to own the *bad guys*.

I've been wondering where this manga will go. I guess you can count the student council as "one arc" and now these family members are the next "arc" but what comes after that? I kind of hope adults will get dragged into these games - teachers or those people the Student prez was talking to. That would/could add a whole nother dimension to the manga.
Jul 19, 2017 2:34 PM
Jul 2011
Rojo said:

@robertocabral If you want something with more "risk" you should read Imawa no Alice no Kuni as well. The characters in that put their lives on the line. If you want something where characters aren't cheating in games and actually having to use logic and actually take losses at times - Liar Game would be a good read.

Other manga like this that I suggest reading are Kamisama no Itoori (Season 1) - There's a season 2 but it's quite crap imo.
Tomodachi Game - still on going but it's quite like this. A group of friends forced to play games. How ever to win they need to trust each other.
Gantz - Nothing like this but it's still a psychological manga. More action based but the characters put their life on the line.
Battle Royale - Same as above. It's a cult classic imo. Students forced to play a game on an island where they have to kill each other until one person is left.

This is like my favourite "genre" to read and those are what I consider some of the best. There are quite a few more titles out there but I don't want to dump a huge list and go totally off topic.

OT: I'm so glad Mary is getting more screen time! She's honestly my favourite character in this series. to me anyway, she's the most complex and interesting character in this manga. With everyone, you're pretty much got what you're given and you see the "extent" of everyone. Whereas with Mary I feel like we still haven't seen "all" of her. Also, I love that she's getting a turn to lead and to own the *bad guys*.

I've been wondering where this manga will go. I guess you can count the student council as "one arc" and now these family members are the next "arc" but what comes after that? I kind of hope adults will get dragged into these games - teachers or those people the Student prez was talking to. That would/could add a whole nother dimension to the manga.

thanks, I'll look into your recommendations. I only know battle royale because I saw the movie, it's a cool story.
Jul 21, 2017 1:46 AM
May 2015
Man, I would have laughed if Mary flipped the tables and put her cards down on the table and let Suzui command. That would have been one hell of a bait and switch for their opponents.

Regardless, I'm loving how the doormat is starting to level up. He may still get a chance to show a maniac-face all of his own... But we'll just have to enjoy his role regardless.

Mary is doing great, story is procedural but still great. Cheers!
Jul 25, 2017 11:57 AM
Jul 2017
Rojo said:
maripiko said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW whats with the hostility? Honestly, though, Gala_Lion is right. There have been hints about YxM and it's not so much as Gala_Lions interpretation of things rather than they're basing their view on what they've seen/read. I mean, others have picked up on this too - including me. This ship is more likely, if any, to come to fruition rather than Yumeko x Suxwhatever.

KurogamiZz said:

Imawa no Kuni no Alice is one of my favourite manga. It's a lot different from Kakegurui. The only similarities they really share is they're both have the "psychological" and "game" concept going on. You'll know what I mean once you read it - if you enjoy Kakegurui I'm sure you'll enjoy Alice. Both are really good imo yet both are quite different.

Another manga you should check out if you like this sort of thing is Liar game. It's more along the lines of Kakegurui, where people play to win money or fall into debt. However, the setting isn't in a school and more "older" people play rather than just students in a school.

Thanks for your input, but in all honesty, I think everyone here has a very different definition of hostile. I didn't think I was being hostile, and I highly doubt the one I was debating with thought he was being hostile, even though to me I thought he was. But I'm willing I put that aside, I even apologized above if I sounded like I was being rude. (At least, I think I did, if I didn't, I apologize now. It was not my intention.)

I'm doing the same, I'm just basing off what relationship I think will work best off what I see in the show. Everyone had different views though, an Yumeko has been throwing her boobs up against everyone, so I think both Mary and Suzui would work well as partners equally. Difference is, I don't go and say "It's canon, but their probably wont even be any romance between them." I don't believe anything so contradictory.

Look, calling Suzui Suxwhatever is funny (I actually laughed, it WAS funny) but it makes people be inclined not to take you seriously. I don't like Mary all that much, but I don't go out of my way to insult her just because disagrees. (especially because she's turning into less of a douche and more of a likable character) Now I' sorry if that's not your reasoning exactly, but any other reason can't be good. I admit, Suzui's a bit of a baby and for a long while he was pretty useless. But just like Mary, who was an extreme douchecanoe, he toughened up and she lightened up, and now their both trying to help Yumeko. He's proving himself to be just as useful, even if he's just listening to Mary, because in that way he's JUST as important, and without him Mary would stand no chance at winning.

But don't worry, I don't think anyone's dumb for shipping it or holds grudge against anyone for liking it. heck, if it actually became canon, I'd be cool with it and love the show the same. I'd still like Yumeko and Suzui more than Yumeko and Mary, but in the end I genuinely don't care. (As long as Crazy Gun Chick stays away from Yumeko, I'm fine! She needs to S.T.O.P. XD)

I'm sorry this is so long, I'm bad at summarizing things. Oh! And about the recommendations, thank you so much! I just checked up the Alice one and I recognized the English name, and it looks pretty cool so I'll definitely check it out. AND DID YOU SAY OLDER ANIME AAAAH I'm a sucker for the old stuff, which I think is a little wires. It could have the crappiest 90's animation and I'll be like, "let me dedicate my life to you my child //smooch" lol so i'll just end up reading the older one first. Thank you so much! :D
Aug 11, 2017 7:10 AM

Dec 2014
nice the bitches got owned.... screw them.. those cheators
Apr 28, 2019 4:49 PM
Feb 2019
Mary is really smart and seeing her in the spotlight like this is great. it's just illogical to think of her as a normal opponent.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakegurui Chapter 50 Discussion

Ekush_V - Feb 26, 2018

4 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 28, 7:41 PM

Poll: » Kakegurui Chapter 25 Discussion

Gala_Lion - May 30, 2017

4 by Crisdarto »»
Feb 24, 6:40 PM

» Next Chapter/Arc

MagneticFluxx - Jan 19

2 by izuna1313 »»
Jan 30, 7:41 PM

» Vol. 6 and Vol. 7 question possable spoiler.

GreedyChip - Jan 16

1 by Alexioos95 »»
Jan 17, 1:03 AM

» Kakegurui Chapter 106.5 Discussion

curvedtree - Dec 23, 2023

0 by curvedtree »»
Dec 23, 2023 7:25 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.