Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2017 9:32 AM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Fantastic episode. Rola took on the Spicy Chord mantle wonderfully. I am sad that Ako was off to the side again (being an Ako fan is rough...) but at least it was for a good cause. Rola's changed so much from the beginning.

And cannot complain about Yume being so clingy to Rola :)
Jun 22, 2017 9:52 AM

Jun 2017
Rola is definitely the right person to entrust Tsubasa's brand to.

Glad to see Yume and Rola as loveydovey as ever.
Jun 23, 2017 10:57 AM

Feb 2008
Yeah and I love this song so much :)

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jun 23, 2017 2:30 PM

May 2013
nice episode.
seems like lily will hibernate next episode.
Jun 23, 2017 5:15 PM

May 2012
megmica said:
nice episode.

could have just been me, but seemed more like she was going to go on a perilous "adventure" with everyone
Jun 25, 2017 9:08 PM

Jun 2012
Two great episodes in a row with the growths of two great characters. This time, it's a Roadrola-focused episode with her becoming the successor of Spice Chord following the Darkwing Idol (Tsubasa)'s decision to leave Japan, thus the last of the old S4 seniors to finally go overseas. All of Roadrola's efforts did pay off in the end.

Now we wait for Roadrola to earn her wing. Either it's gonna be the bat wing (as shown by the DCD), or the freaking Moonlight Butterfly - turning her into" Laura Rolla".
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu."

However, in Gundam, all life begins with Nu and ends with Hi-Nu. While in KanColle, all life begins with Nu and ends with Kinu.
Jun 25, 2017 11:04 PM

Oct 2012
vampko said:
And cannot complain about Yume being so clingy to Rola :)
Indeed no one could ever complain about this. What a wonderful gift we've been given~

A great episode that really shows just how much Laura has grown since her first year struggles. There were quite a few moments and frames where Laura looked very charming, it's great to see her smile.
It was also nice to see Tsubasa again, though it seems this'll be the last time for a while.
Also can't complain with Lily in the mix, I'm glad she'll be getting more focus next ep again.

vampko said:
megmica said:
nice episode.

could have just been me, but seemed more like she was going to go on a perilous "adventure" with everyone
I took it that way as well, especially given the last frame shown with Lily.
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Jun 26, 2017 8:16 AM

Jun 2012
vampko said:
I am sad that Ako was off to the side again (being an Ako fan is rough...)]

Personally, i hope that Ako will get more screen time soon, and humilate that annoying ram called Kirara :)
Jun 26, 2017 10:09 AM

Jun 2008
Good episode, but what really left with me is Elza's creepy laugh at the end. Elza is amazing.
Jun 26, 2017 12:07 PM

May 2012
kamil88 said:
vampko said:
I am sad that Ako was off to the side again (being an Ako fan is rough...)]

Personally, i hope that Ako will get more screen time soon, and humilate that annoying ram called Kirara :)

Ako really needs her own brand. I really really dont' want her to share with Kirara. She's such a great character that is constantly kept behind everyone. She really needs a huge success. Not to mention, quite honestly, the brand Kirara has doesn't fit Ako's personality
Jun 27, 2017 6:52 PM
Jul 2018
Made me a bit emotional, that headpat by Anna sensei ;;
Jul 27, 2017 8:20 AM

Sep 2015
Watching Aikatsu Star for so long, I only realise the official name is Rola... which showed on the screen during the performance. I thought it was Laura...
Nov 14, 2018 6:16 AM

Jul 2015
The emotions this episode q_q, so happy for Laura, after putting so much love and effort she reached a dream there!

And Tsubasa is leaving to America, I loved so, so much the detail with the owl (and its family) that Tsubasa befriended early in the series now seeing her leave.

Mar 3, 9:36 PM

May 2019
This is definitely the best episode so far from this season. Rola truly deserved the spot as the next muse for Spice Chord. With her resolute and passionate soul for performance, she really developed so much since the first season.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 53 Discussion

valvravetruth - Apr 20, 2017

13 by aloradear »»
Apr 20, 3:25 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 100 Discussion

Florete - Apr 2, 2018

16 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 13, 2:19 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 99 Discussion

Hyuse - Mar 23, 2018

8 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 13, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 98 Discussion

VanishingKira - Mar 19, 2018

7 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 12, 11:18 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 97 Discussion

Florete - Mar 10, 2018

7 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 12, 10:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.