Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 20, 2017 5:42 PM

Jun 2015
Chariot said that everyone who watched her show lost magic.

There was this time that showed that Diana was a chariot Fan (they showed it multiple times). How is her magic not stolen? If she's a fan of her and computers exist in the world for like 4 years now she must've seen her show.

I just watched this episode and realised this. Bad writing or is there a (reasonable not bs like she's special) reason?

Is there an explanation?
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jun 20, 2017 5:46 PM

Jan 2009
watch episode 20 again starting from this dialogue by Andrew

Jun 20, 2017 5:49 PM

Aug 2014
Andrew mentioned this in a previous episode, and Diana will cover it again in the next one. Why you even make this topic man??
Sieg Zeon!
Jun 20, 2017 5:56 PM

Jun 2015
QuattroVaginas said:
Andrew mentioned this in a previous episode, and Diana will cover it again in the next one. Why you even make this topic man??

Bro I forgot, that's why I made this topic..
And even though he mentioned it how the fuck can she use magic spoil me the show is basically a train wreck anyway
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Jun 20, 2017 5:57 PM

Jun 2015
j0x said:

Yeah but how did she regain magic
Jun 20, 2017 6:00 PM

Jan 2009
Takamura-sama said:
j0x said:

like Chariot said a believing heart is your magic so Diana as one of the biggest fan of Chariot did just that as she explained on later episodes
Jun 20, 2017 6:03 PM

Jun 2015
j0x said:
Takamura-sama said:

like Chariot said a believing heart is your magic so Diana as one of the biggest fan of Chariot did just that as she explained on later episodes

Wow what a bullshit excuse... wow i expected this from the LWA writer.. u have monogatari writing and then compare it to LWA and check the differences between them.

Wtf bullshit reason.

I find fairy tail nakama power ups even more convincing than yeah just power of believing!
Jun 20, 2017 6:10 PM

Jan 2009
Takamura-sama said:
j0x said:

Wow what a bullshit excuse... wow i expected this from the LWA writer.. u have monogatari writing and then compare it to LWA and check the differences between them.

Wtf bullshit reason.

I find fairy tail nakama power ups even more convincing than yeah just power of believing!

you are expecting reality on a fiction show like anime, and this show is not about logic but a feel good show anyway
Jun 20, 2017 7:24 PM

Sep 2011
Takamura-sama said:
j0x said:

You really haven't been paying attention have you! Diana lost her magic and regained it by HARD WORK, ie she didn't give up but kept at it. Also it has been explained that not all of a person's magic was stolen by Chariot's show. It's more like a person was damaged (akin to a brain injury?) by her show.
Jun 20, 2017 7:55 PM

Aug 2015
Takamura-sama said:
j0x said:

Just as @scruffykiwi said, she worked hard and the fact the she came from a witch family that she was able to regain her magic.

Well that's what you get when you watch a show for a no drop policy but still nice try.
Jun 20, 2017 10:01 PM
Jun 2011
Takamura-sama said:
j0x said:

Wtf bullshit reason.

andrew said she regained it with hard work for awhile. unlike akko diana came from magical family
Jun 20, 2017 10:15 PM

Jun 2014
Takamura-sama said:
j0x said:

You were caught. You didn't pay attention because if you did you wouldn't talk such nonsense.
Jun 21, 2017 1:00 AM

Jun 2015
Kagami said:
Takamura-sama said:

You were caught. You didn't pay attention because if you did you wouldn't talk such nonsense.

I watched episode 23 and got the 'explanation' it was bs but whatever. The movie + ova was wa better
Jun 21, 2017 1:10 AM

Jun 2016
Takamura-sama said:

I watched episode 23 and got the 'explanation' it was bs but whatever. The movie + ova was wa better

Bullshit? What do you mean by bullshit? Which part of it was bullshit? What.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jun 21, 2017 1:17 AM

Jun 2014
Takamura-sama said:
Kagami said:

Bullshit? I'll admit the movie was great, but this wasnt bullshit. It made sense.
Jun 21, 2017 2:13 AM

Jun 2015
Kagami said:
Takamura-sama said:

Bullshit? I'll admit the movie was great, but this wasnt bullshit. It made sense.

The I'll work hard trope doesn't make any sense...

It's like you're out on mana in a game and then you believe in magic and you're mana goes back to 100% it's bs
Jun 21, 2017 2:17 AM

Jun 2014
Takamura-sama said:
Kagami said:

The I'll work hard trope doesn't make any sense...

It's like you're out on mana in a game and then you believe in magic and you're mana goes back to 100% it's bs
You're taking an unrealistic feel good anime way too seriously. This thread and your previous one where you flamed HaXX over Boku no Hero isnt helping your case. If you want to talk mature and with signs you payed attention, I can about it. You come off as a hater though.
Jun 21, 2017 2:27 AM

May 2011
Pretty sure it's 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power and will, 5% pleasure and 50% pain.
Jun 26, 2017 5:21 AM

May 2011
It's basically similar to, say, someone who lost a few of their fingers, struggled to learn a guitar, but ended up being a professional guitarist through hard work over time. To me, I think this analogy fits well and in reality, there are people with a few finger less yet plays the guitar professionally. If you're still not satisfied then I don't think I have other ways to help you see what we are seeing.
Jun 26, 2017 5:32 AM

Dec 2012
ITT: Dumb cunt misses a non-subtle detail in a conversation, gets proven wrong about a plot hole, and starts autistic rant about why he should be right.

Shut the fuck up.

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Jun 26, 2017 5:38 AM

Jun 2015
Infatuate said:
ITT: Dumb cunt misses a non-subtle detail in a conversation, gets proven wrong about a plot hole, and starts autistic rant about why he should be right.

Shut the fuck up.

Haha trigger fanboy, power of believing!! wow and when another anime does power of friendship everyone cries because it sucks. POWER OF BELIEVING IS THE BEST MAGIC RIGHT? SCREW TALENT I BELIEVE IN MYSELF SO I CAN DO IT!! YES!
This anime is so bad, if I compare this to mayoiga even mayoiga is subjective better

Jun 26, 2017 7:24 AM

Dec 2012
Takamura-sama said:
Infatuate said:

Shut the fuck up.

Haha trigger fanboy, power of believing!! wow and when another anime does power of friendship everyone cries because it sucks. POWER OF BELIEVING IS THE BEST MAGIC RIGHT? SCREW TALENT I BELIEVE IN MYSELF SO I CAN DO IT!! YES!
This anime is so bad, if I compare this to mayoiga even mayoiga is subjective better

This anime was never meant to be deep. It's a child-like tale of friendship in a universe where magic exists, what the fuck depth and logic do you want from it? It surprisingly remained without major plot holes for the entirety of it's runtime other than the occasional convenience here and there.

The only other trigger show I've watched is KLK but sure enough I'm a fanboy now. Anything that makes you believe you're correct in your autistic screeching, right?

Tl;dr: Shut the fuck up.

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Jun 26, 2017 7:29 AM
Feb 2017
Takamura-sama said:
Infatuate said:

Shut the fuck up.

Maybe if you followed along with the show and believed in yourself you wouldnt be such a toxic degenerate but alas even the most hamfisted messages are lost on you :(
Jun 26, 2017 7:33 AM

Jun 2015
iSaturnine said:
Takamura-sama said:

Maybe if you followed along with the show and believed in yourself you wouldnt be such a toxic degenerate but alas even the most hamfisted messages are lost on you :(

>Watched 58 anime
> Thinks he has anime knowledge

Choose one
Jun 26, 2017 7:34 AM

Jun 2015
Infatuate said:
Takamura-sama said:

This anime was never meant to be deep. It's a child-like tale of friendship in a universe where magic exists, what the fuck depth and logic do you want from it? It surprisingly remained without major plot holes for the entirety of it's runtime other than the occasional convenience here and there.

The only other trigger show I've watched is KLK but sure enough I'm a fanboy now. Anything that makes you believe you're correct in your autistic screeching, right?

Tl;dr: Shut the fuck up.

The'' occasional convenience'' was used a bit TOO MUCH to the point that it made me want to drop this show.

''Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu score: 1'' I can't take you seriously anymore.
You probably haven't even seen the damn show. How can you sit through 110 episodes and give it a 1? The show is fucking amazing.
If you compared the masterpiece LOTGH to this it would be blasphemous.
Jun 26, 2017 7:43 AM
Feb 2017
Takamura-sama said:
iSaturnine said:

>Watched 58 anime

Choose one

Lets be real, you're mad because you missed a very clear detail, mistook it for a plothole, and when you got proven wrong, you chucked a fit like a child. This has nothing to do with anime knowledge and everything to do with you having the IQ of a termite.

>LWA sucks because plotholes and power of believing
> SAO is a 9/10

No no, but *I* have no idea what im talking about.

Jun 26, 2017 8:09 AM

Jun 2015
iSaturnine said:
Takamura-sama said:

>Watched 58 anime

Choose one

Lets be real, you're mad because you missed a very clear detail, mistook it for a plothole, and when you got proven wrong, you chucked a fit like a child. This has nothing to do with anime knowledge and everything to do with you having the IQ of a termite.

>LWA sucks because plotholes and power of believing
> SAO is a 9/10

No no, but *I* have no idea what im talking about.

I watched SAO 2 years ago when I watched around 50 anime.
It was good imo at that time.
Jun 26, 2017 10:55 AM

Jul 2010
You have no idea how magic works. I'm not even talking about manga and japanese animation, it's a matter of fact that the power of belief is what fuels magic in a lot of supernatural settings, even in the Western culture.
Take Discworld for example, I don't remember which book (I think it's the Light Fantastic), but at some point there is a guy making a rock flying as a mean of transportation (a trilithon ? I don't know anymore). And do you know how he makes it fly ? By believing it can fly (this, I am definitely sure). Same reasoning in the Small Gods book, the gods increase their power through the belief of their followers. This parodies the REAL LIFE concept of religion, and especially in how Ancient Greece cities would focus their cult on a particular deity and associate the power of their community with it, when confronting the others. Although the Discworld setting also has strict rules pertaining to magic (they have wizards that study this shit and stuff), this belief part is still important.
You can find pretty much the same concepts in any fantasy novel, movie, story passed down by your grandma. Believe you can do it => it works. Fucking magic.

The problem here is not what you think is bullshit, it's just you have no culture, whatever region of the world you're coming from.
Jun 26, 2017 11:30 AM
Nov 2016
Takamura-sama said:

Wtf bullshit reason.

From the first minutes of episode one the show has been non-stop hammering it home how magic comes from a believing heart and then after sitting through 25 episodes you complain that magic got stronger from believing hearts?

Did you sit through two seasons of monogatari and then complain that the show has too much talking too? Also don't be praising monogatari too much - it has plenty of BS just a swell.
Jun 26, 2017 11:46 AM

Sep 2015
Not sure why you marked it as "Huge". From the start there was no proof saying magic will completely be erased. Even at that time when Croix introduced the magic to Chariot was still in testing, which means Croix still do not undertstand the magic. Eventhou Croix did said those who went for the show can't use magic anymore, in the end Diana did able to recover it with difficulty. So intead of fixating on "magic should be completely erased", why not try to focus on "magic can be recovered?".

Takamura-sama said:

Wtf bullshit reason.

Thats pretty hardcore and serious of you actually, Magics of many magical series rely on imagination and believe. If you don't believe in magic then of course you can't use magic, thats literally the foundation of magic. I'm not sure why you suddenly mentioned Fairy tail's nakama power eventhou both are the same in believing something.

You are contradicting yourself really. Looked at your own profile and all the animes you have watched, literally either anime full of plot holes or anime that believe in some other things. If you try to question this series and make big deal of it, then you can pretty much write the SAME thing in EVERY anime. Even Your 10/10 animes do have plots that believe in something more ridiculous. Oh wait, you give Clannad After Story 11/10? how did Nagisa came back to life?

Its just an anime bro, relax ok? But really, if there is an explaination for magic, then it won't be called magic. lol
valvravetruthJun 26, 2017 12:16 PM
Jun 26, 2017 10:14 PM

Jan 2010
This...this seems like a nice enough show. I'm astounded that it managed to bring about such flaming. I believe the thread's question has been answered, to which I can't imagine anything further coming from this thread.

Thread Locked
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2017

152 by LFC123 »»
Mar 21, 1:12 AM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

116 by Sr_Caneca »»
Mar 7, 3:57 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2017

159 by Sr_Caneca »»
Mar 7, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2017

310 by HoneyBees91 »»
Feb 28, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2017

186 by trueauracoral »»
Feb 18, 7:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.