Forum Settings
Forums
Kiss Him, Not Me
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2017 10:42 AM

Sep 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
She really needs to wake up and smell the roses here. He's literally spilling up blood because of her.
Jun 14, 2017 1:28 PM
May 2014
wow, what a selfish cunt, its not even funny
Jun 14, 2017 5:08 PM

Mar 2012
I kind of regret Mutsumi winning, damn. I don't want him to become endgame anymore, same with the other guys LOL
Jun 14, 2017 7:52 PM
Dec 2015
Base on this chapter serinuma doesn't deserved senpai and i also have bad feeling about senpai nose bleeding.
Here is a link to ch48.. http://mangaseeonline.us/manga/Watashi-Ga-Motete-Dousunda
Jun 14, 2017 9:05 PM

Sep 2015
This is really retarded of Kae to pull this shyt with Senpai.
Jun 14, 2017 9:12 PM
Mar 2013
It's unbelievable how a person can be such an ass to someone they "love"...I kind of hate her now :@.
Jun 14, 2017 9:14 PM
Jun 2017
It's unbelievable how selfish she is.
Jun 14, 2017 11:52 PM

May 2015
I hate her now, shes so selfish smh.
Jun 15, 2017 1:00 AM
Jun 2017
I love Mutsumi-senpai out of all Serinuma's love interests and wanted him to win. I know she's really like that ever since but it shows that she doesn't have control over herself which is just ridiculous. I'm mad that Mutsumi-senpai is being treated that way when he's way too considerate to ever exist.
Jun 15, 2017 1:11 AM
Jun 2017
Tbh if people like Mutsumi exist,they'd get backstabbed on by so many people. Someone as kind as mutsumi is just impossible.
Jun 15, 2017 1:35 AM

Jul 2016
Awww I feel really bad for Mutsumi-senpai :(
But I still have an ounce of hope for things to get better.
Kae get ur shit together pls. xoxo

Jun 15, 2017 3:31 AM

May 2015
It's not even funny! How dumb and selfish can you be?? Poor Mutsumi :((
I'm also mad at that glasses boy. As his friend, he should think twice before asking Kae out.
Jun 15, 2017 1:43 PM
Jun 2017
Unfortunately, it looks like Kae's love for Mutsumi was the Florence Nightingale effect. She really wasn't ready for a relationship. Poor Mutsumi.... Junko did a good job of making us all fall in love with him.

I'm wondering:

Why doesn't Kae remember what happened from the time she saw Yashiro at the first event to the time she won the poster?

Yashiro is definitely up to something, but it will probably be many more chapters before we find out what.

Jun 15, 2017 6:15 PM

Mar 2012
ArtG1 said:
It's not even funny! How dumb and selfish can you be?? Poor Mutsumi :((
I'm also mad at that glasses boy. As his friend, he should think twice before asking Kae out.

I'm pretty sure his friend is doing this for Mutsumi to strengthen or break apart the relationship cause as a friend, he knows Mutsumi's personality well and how easy it is to take advantage of it.
Jun 15, 2017 8:04 PM

Nov 2011
Dear God, I hope this is a ploy by the mangaka to help Serinuma finally learn some self control. Poor Mutsumi Senpai deserves to be treated much much better... and I was so happy three chapters ago too :'(
These faces are so cute that I might just leave them here (#`Д´)´∀`)・ω・) ゚Д゚)゚∀゚)・∀・) ̄ー ̄)´_ゝ`)
Jun 15, 2017 10:57 PM

Sep 2014
Man, I am pissed at how ungrateful Kae is being towards Mutsumi. Seriously.
Jun 16, 2017 2:11 AM

Jul 2016
I knew it was too rushed to be heading for a conclusion. It seems that though they love each other, their personalities are too at odds. Mutsumi's passive unconfrontational personality doesn't compliment Kae's obsessive otaku personality. She needs someone to get mad at her from time to time.
Jun 17, 2017 12:13 PM

Mar 2016
I have a feeling that Mutsumi is finally gonna put her in place..I hope he does,Nobody wants to see him treated like that
Jun 19, 2017 3:32 PM
Jun 2017
Kae has been seriously pissing me off for more than half of this manga series. As kind and nice as she is, she can really be selfish. Not being able to control her obsession over "Shion" while ignoring the ones you love is just ridiculous, especially now that she has a boyfriend. I think she knows how overly "understanding" Matsumi is and instead just takes advantage of him, because she knows how "understanding" he is. Ether she controls this "other" side of her, or she needs to forget about having a love relationships for a while. But senpai isn't a victim in this ether. He's too lenient and lets kae get away with too many things. And his glasses friend is finally helping him realize how always letting kae have her way is not helping their feelings exceed to anything above them being friends. So cheers for glasses guy.
PhenomenalSleepyAug 10, 2017 5:06 PM
Jun 21, 2017 6:33 AM

Sep 2013
Eh, I kinda figured this might happen after last chapter but Kae isn't fit for any relationship right now. I really hope she opens her eyes and not be this selfish.

Poor Senpai... Even he is too good for Kae. I feel awful for the guy. I'm team Mutsumi all the way and I was very happy they ended up together...but I didn't want Mutsumi to feel this way. The guy is so stressed he is consistently getting nose bleeds!

I legit want him to dump Kae now but I'm sure Mutsumi is too kind to do that and will give her time to get use to being in a relationship. Let's just hope Kae improves from here on out but for now, I'm legitimately upset at her.

Jun 21, 2017 7:18 PM

Jul 2012
Dude, I didn't cheer for senpai to win just to see this fujo bitch crushing his heart. I mean, seriously W.T.F.

Jun 23, 2017 8:09 PM

Dec 2014
welll that was rough on senpai...now this is getting serious
Jun 24, 2017 11:32 PM

Sep 2012
Poor Mutsumi dealing with someone this ungrateful. Ffs Kae needs to learn how to control her obsessions.
Jun 27, 2017 2:37 PM

Jul 2012
I agree with y'all! I didn't cheer senpai on for his heart to get trampled like this. I knew that there were going to be some bumps in the relationship with how soon they got together, but I was not expecting Kae to be so selfish. I thought we had some development with her while Senpai was in the hospital and she was finally growing a bit, but then she reverted back to her old self like nothing ever happened. I'm thinking Senpai is going to separate from her for a while, at least I hope so, then she can reflect on her actions. THEY EVEN TOLD HER WHAT SHE WAS DOING WAS WRONG! Yet, she still went.
Also, I don't think Yashiro is being as nice about the situation as you guys think. I'm pretty sure his motives are to get Kae, not to enlighten Senpai. He didn't seem that sorry about the event, and should know full well whether Kae thinks it or not, that going to places alone with him is not good.

"Wash, tell me I'm pretty."
Jul 2, 2017 10:13 PM
Jun 2017
So can we ditch her and make the story about senpai? I am way more interested in his story. I'm tired of this girl's shenanigans. Also I don't know what Yashiro is up to but I have some three theories; 1) He has a crush on Mutsumi and he's trying to break him and Kae up, 2) He is trying to teach Kae a lesson of some sorts or 3) He likes Kae and wants to date her.
Jul 29, 2017 6:38 AM

Jul 2013
Everyone wants them to breakup now? Y'all shifted so fast. No relationship is gonna be a bed of roses. They gotta make it work but I doubt that Junko would create SO MUCH buildup throughout the whole manga just to axe it in a few chapters and move onto someone else dating her.

I have faith in Mutsumi x Serinuma. Like I said in a previous post, this is probably like Lovely Complex where they prolong the story a little more by adding twists for the characters now that the couple has been established. I think being in a relationship is gonna allow both Mutsumi and Serinuma to grow...the former asserting his needs more and not internalizing negative emotion and the latter becoming more considerate and realizing that there are other things more important to her that need to take priority.
Aug 8, 2017 5:14 PM

Apr 2016
I agree with Chanaynay.

Also, relationships will never be just good times and no trouble, it all depends on whether Kae can rise to the situation. Mutsumi's willingness to be pushed around was already worked when his brother was the temp teacher, he clearly showed even his kindness has limits and Kae passed those. Kae's answer on the next chapter will define how this goes.

And why are you all hating on her now? She was ALWAYS like this! People can't change over night, and no love interest can 'fix' someone else. OF COURSE she was going to switch back to being a full blown otaku! And honestly, Mutsumi didn't realize his own feelings by himself, how could he have communicated them to her?? Up until now, it was Kae realizing/being told she messed up, it was never Mutsumi saying anything or blaming her. NOW things can go forward, with Mutsumi and Kae straightening things up and getting on the same page.

Relationships thrive on commitment, respect, and communication. Mutsumi and Kae just got passed 'honeymoon stage' of their relationship, so now it's the time for those things to show up.

Relationship takes work, and love is more than a feeling, it's a choice. So long as Mutsumi and Kae chose each other and are willing to work, they can stay together.
Aug 10, 2017 1:49 PM
Aug 2017
I think Kae isn't ready to be in a relationship yet.. she's still too invested in being an otaku so she doesn't quite understand yet what it means to really love someone :/ .. so i feel very bad for senpai cause he deserves better :/ and im still conflicted if im supporting igarashi or mutsumi T-T
Aug 21, 2017 10:31 PM
Feb 2012
animechan1234 said:
I think Kae isn't ready to be in a relationship yet.. she's still too invested in being an otaku so she doesn't quite understand yet what it means to really love someone :/ .. so i feel very bad for senpai cause he deserves better :/

I agree. The concept of Love is something new to her and to senpai. They were still in the lovey-dovey phase before she became like this and are probably each other's first love. Maybe if they try to let their relationship mature a bit longer, they just might work things out. A bit longer and Serinuma might learn to balance her time with her hobbies and boyfriend, and not take things for granted, but that also depends on senpai if he still has the tolerance for Serinuma. He seems to have quite a backstory about his nosebleeds and choosing a girlfriend, too. AMutsumi is too kind. But he also needs to learn how to say no sometimes and think of himself.

animechan1234 said:
and im still conflicted if im supporting igarashi or mutsumi T-T

I understand the feeling XD He's quite the opportunist but he's starting to give off a different feeling lately. He's quite foolish back then but they all were, to a certain degree haha;; I dunno. Given his personality, he might be able to tame the wild fujoshi.
amineishAug 21, 2017 10:42 PM
Oct 15, 2017 8:55 AM

Nov 2014
Serinuma is the worst TT-TT I hope she realises that she shouldn't take his love for granted.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Chapter 2 Discussion

ImNotLulexiaa - Jul 24, 2013

11 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jul 11, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2013

20 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jul 11, 2023 6:58 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Chapter 55 Discussion

Rarity - Feb 13, 2018

30 by slenderblak »»
Jan 8, 2023 1:39 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2013

7 by icecreamcake1 »»
Jul 8, 2021 6:28 AM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Chapter 47 Discussion

Lixaxy - May 12, 2017

19 by Nhu02 »»
Aug 30, 2020 10:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.