Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jul 25, 2020 10:47 AM

Jan 2010
This show really loves escalating conflicts without proper cause. This show also seems to love worse case scenarios, where the worst possible person will show up and the worst possible time.

Also, I think this entire show could have been prevented if Sota showed Selesia and Meteora his art folder at the beginning. All this death and destruction could have been prevented. None of this needed to happen.
Nov 16, 2020 3:21 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
I could say this was the best episode so far, but then again, I m extremely annoyed the only reason it got this crazy was that all these DUMBASS people cant fucking say one single phrase, "It was Altair that killed her, stop being DUMB!".

It is pretty simple no, just tell her the truth, and let herself judge it, after all, who the fuck believes that Magane bitch?

I don't think she is OP, it is more like, Mirokuji should have remained Silent, it is easy to see that her only weapon is having people talking to her, just don't fucking answer her.

It really sucks this episode has such annoying writing going on, most of the time I wont care much, but this was beyond being just simply annoying.
Mar 3, 2021 2:07 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Yeah I’m just gonna say it’s a little weird, the gun guy, blitz, just floating around everywhere lmao

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 4, 2021 12:17 AM
Apr 2021
Playcool said:
I could say this was the best episode so far, but then again, I m extremely annoyed the only reason it got this crazy was that all these DUMBASS people cant fucking say one single phrase, "It was Altair that killed her, stop being DUMB!".

It is pretty simple no, just tell her the truth, and let herself judge it, after all, who the fuck believes that Magane bitch?

I don't think she is OP, it is more like, Mirokuji should have remained Silent, it is easy to see that her only weapon is having people talking to her, just don't fucking answer her.

It really sucks this episode has such annoying writing going on, most of the time I wont care much, but this was beyond being just simply annoying.

Yeah, i couldnt stand these kind of situations.. for me it was the worst episode ever.. dropped it
Apr 4, 2021 12:06 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
akpinaria said:
Playcool said:

Yeah, i couldnt stand these kind of situations.. for me it was the worst episode ever.. dropped it

Well, you may have dodged a bullet... there are some amazing highlights on later episodes (good writing too, outside Altair's character), but I would say that Altair's plot was not resolved in a way I enjoyed at all, and if you could not get the appeal from her, from how she is right now, chances are you would be annoyed by her conclusion.

In the end, this anime was not bad, far from it, but some it has some really nice highs and then some dumb fucking shit that does kinda sour it, so upon watching, one should be prepared at least for that.
Sep 1, 2021 10:23 AM
Aug 2017
alicetaria is really pissing me off refusing to listen and also the other characters can't even fucking say altair killed mamika properly
Nov 26, 2022 8:46 PM

Oct 2013
I muchly liked the build up. Binged up to this point. Although, the main character is kind of a dumbass, and so are a few other characters. Some watchers could insult the knight, but I also feel like some characters could've tried more to tell or prove to the knight that she was being misguided. Just, kinda, wtf, just share who actually did it already
EZSultenNov 26, 2022 8:54 PM
"We brawlers are sustained by willpower! Even when mocked as reckless and crazy!"
Nov 26, 2022 11:48 PM
Jan 2022
This show is only trending because Gigguk made a video on it which isn’t bad but idk it’s crazy how one video can make a show trending imo
Jul 6, 2023 2:11 PM

Nov 2021
FMU your not gonna listen reason?! GOD DAMN the knight is such an idiot. and so is Souta like if you explained EVERYTHING right there and THEN you could've prevented Selesia getting the rengoku treatment.... and now Magane is practically invinsicible after stealing Yuuya's stand?!

Sep 22, 2023 11:29 PM

Aug 2019
First half was good, fighting and animation was pretty solid. Magane v Yuuya was good, Meteora kinda got thrown about by Alicetaria which i kinda expected. Not that we already got to see a lot of Souta's personality, but i want to say him running back to talk down Alicetaria was him growing a pair after Magane reality slapped him and pushed his mentality.

Ngl i do like what they're doing with Alicetaria, she's very obviously the upholding justice and chivalry character, and i think how they're trying to snap her character was pretty good. They put her in predicaments and show how she's very much starting to waver in her beliefs and questioning herself to whether she is currently doing the right thing.

Second half was meh all besides Altair's entrance, fuck what an entrance. Gets Alicetaria to have more blood on her hands and probably question her moral compass more by blistering Selesia, copying the mech and earning an entire JDF convey.
Selestia gaining the flame sword after her creator altered the source story and posted the pic online was meh. Ngl i heavily foresaw back when they first tried it, that the missing piece was going to be fan exposure since they heavily implied that the creations were partly chosen because of their "effect on others" so probably the fans.
Still found the whole scene of them publishing it all on social media, and it gaining such fast traction to the transition of Selestia's magically getting full healed and letting out a single attack before dying again to be so wild in such a short and convenient amount of time.

Seems part1 ends here, lmao having Magane casually closing the "show" to us viewers felt fitting.
Oct 14, 2023 8:16 PM

Nov 2022
When Selesia was stabbed, i knew she would be powered up by her creator, but i was not expecting her to revert back after the fight... Great episode with the right soundtrack at the right timing!!!
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

400 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 7, 1:52 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

236 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 4, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

122 by KirinMeta2 »»
Apr 3, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2017

306 by AndrersVonPanda »»
Mar 3, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Is Altair the most powerful anime character we have seen yet in any anime? (spoiler) ( 1 2 3 4 )

LelouchXLuluko - Sep 4, 2017

169 by Raptors0verlord »»
Jan 28, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.