Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2017 5:31 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
As expected, things cannot go easily for them! I cannot believe this evil woman tried to make advances to Ayumu. At the very least, he did took his hand away from her grasp but I am kind of disappointed that he went to pick that woman up! Go.Away.You.Drunken.Wench!

I am feeling sorry for Michiko. She has gone through a lot and was finally looking forward to getting married to her Shunin and now this feeling of uneasiness is getting the better of her. For the first time, I cannot blame her to be like this. Of course she would be worried seeing that woman and even overhearing her conversation with Ayumu.

This chapter was quite painful to follow because I love Michiko so much despite her shortcomings. She is such a honest girl that it hurts seeing her suffering when she is not the one in the mistake this time around.

I just hope Ayumu returns the trust Michiko has on him. She is ready to love him no matter what after all. ❤
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jul 15, 2020 6:11 AM

Jun 2015
I don't think he will cheat I just hope another misunderstanding doesn't pile on.
:)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai Returns Chapter 10 Discussion

shanimebib - Jul 26, 2017

10 by Danae »»
Sep 12, 2022 6:51 AM

Poll: » Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai Returns Chapter 8 Discussion

shanimebib - Jun 7, 2017

1 by Kuma »»
Jul 31, 2020 7:09 AM

Poll: » Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai Returns Chapter 6 Discussion

shanimebib - May 29, 2017

2 by Kuma »»
Jul 15, 2020 2:55 AM

Poll: » Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai Returns Chapter 5 Discussion

shanimebib - Feb 20, 2017

6 by Dessssy »»
Jun 15, 2020 10:36 AM

Poll: » Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai R Chapter 4 Discussion

shanimebib - Jan 31, 2017

6 by Dessssy »»
Nov 12, 2019 3:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.