Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Feb 25, 2010 1:10 PM

Jul 2008
somehow naruto made in the nick of time, and sasuke is finally going blind... yay!!
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Feb 25, 2010 1:13 PM

May 2007
OH SHIT. EPIC CLIFFHANGER IS EPIC. NARUTO, ARE YOU BACK TO BEING COOL YET? :D

Feb 25, 2010 1:17 PM

Nov 2008
I just loooove it!!! Man!! That was close >.< ... Is sasuke going to be blind ?

But was surprised me the most is that sasuke is still so strong even after his fight with danzo O__o
Feb 25, 2010 1:37 PM

Nov 2009
Oh man that was the best ep since Naruto v Pain! for some reason i got the feeling Naruto is gonna get his ass kicked and crawl off to train again.. no idea why >.>
Feb 25, 2010 1:42 PM

Apr 2009
yeah! naruto vs sasuke! yeah
!
PM me and let's be friends.
Feb 25, 2010 1:53 PM

Aug 2009
I'm happy Naruto's back and all but... Ugh, watch the Naruto/Sasuke fight last at least 25 chapters after this! >~<
Feb 25, 2010 1:59 PM

Mar 2009
i hope we finally get to see the power itachi gave naruto.. anyway it was a nice chapter, reminded me of the old naruto days, very nostalgic :)
...If you're looking for a clever and witty signature you've come to the wrong place.
Feb 25, 2010 2:12 PM

May 2008
ssjup81 said:
sayami said:
That was so long when I was this exited over the Naruto manga (or even anime)...
Poor Sakura, I just can't hate her after all... Damn Kishi why did he make a useless chara out of her? I won't be able to understand that...
It's a shounen series aimed at 12 year old boys...

That's like people complaining about Mamoru for Sailor Moon's anime serving hardly any purpose, but ironically, it was a shoujo series aimed at girls, naturally, and all the female characters did everything.

I don't really know how could you compare Sailor moon to Naruto, but it's not the point here.
So you would say,female characters aren't worthy enough to be given a bigger role in a shounen series? Have you ever heard One piece, Psyren, FMA or even Bleach? All of them girls have quite a big role in spite of being a shounen so...
sayamiFeb 25, 2010 2:22 PM
Feb 25, 2010 2:20 PM

Jan 2010
Finally! After several big battles and numerous uses of Susanoo/Amaterasu we get to see Sasuke's sight start to get worse. Things make sense now!

Argh! Author-san, please stop making Sakura seem so useless, do you hate her or something?! And here I was, starting to think she was epic after teaming up with Chiyo to defeat Sasori...but really she hasn't changed since before the time skip...

Naruto, you have your answer now: Sasuke is beyond saving, he's gone mad, he was willing to kill your closest friends, now please go kick his butt!

Roll on next chapter!
Feb 25, 2010 2:20 PM

Feb 2009
I just wish that in the next chapter Madara doesn´t eventually saves Sasuke and all that stuff, I´m also afraid that the next chapter will only be Naruto trying to convince Sasuke and begging him to stop and the Loves me him...
I just hope that happens everything except these two things I refered.
Feb 25, 2010 2:29 PM

Feb 2008
not gonna lie, after all this bullshit recently, i have to say the ending was epic as hell. i mean if you ignore the fact that sasuke should be not be able to move right now and naruto's not in sage mode anymore, the ending pages were AWESOME.
Feb 25, 2010 2:44 PM

Jul 2009
Awww Shiiiitttt Now The last 5 Pages Is Why I Read Naruto Cant Wait For Naruto vs Sauske Round 2 :D
Feb 25, 2010 3:27 PM

Dec 2007
ssjup81 said:
blopa said:
For the love of God, PLEASE STOP SAVING SAKURA, YOU PEOPLE!!!!

Even though he should have wasted his power against Danzou, Sasuke still pulls out enough strenght to put Kakashi in a pinch. At first i liked the little touch of insanity in the previous chapter, but now he went overboard with that (I mean kishi). His EMO-ness has reached ridiculous heights.
Now, about Sakura ... Her character was supposed to have changed after Sai's speech, he went to the land of steel along with some extras, yet in the crucial moment fails to kill Sasuke... If that is not the worst character development, then please tell me what is it.
It's called being realistic. She knows what she has to do, but she has to force herself to do it too. Killing someone /can't/ be easy, especially if you've never had to do it before...especially to someone you once considered a friend. I'm sick of these heartless criticisms. She's a medical nin and rarely does she even go out and fight on the battlefield.

It's like how if someone is hurt or victimized and it has to be investigated by detectives or the police, the cases are usually handed over to those who don't have any type of attachment to the victim because emotions get in the way. IMO, both Naruto and Sakura fit this, because both have an emotional attachment to Sasuke. Naruto is hesitant on killing him and Sakura came close, but lost the resolve. As I said earlier, Kishimoto have these two reacting humanly, not veteran soldiers in a war.

I'm a diabetic. When I first became diabetic, and had to test myself, it took me the longest time the first few times to prick my own finger. I know it's a bad example, but it took a while before I could do it regularly to the point where it doesn't bother me anymore. Both, to an extent, are still a little wet behind the ears.

Next time use FMA, Ed gives a great speech on what human beings are capable of doing once they do it a first time, bassed on what Barry the chopper said to him.
Anyway, based on your own logic then it's even more stupid that Sakura went to kill Sasuke in the first place. If her objective was to release the burden she put on Naruto's shoulders, she could have done so by telling him it's okay to forget the promise or any other reason not involving the words "I love you".
The only thing Sakura pulled out of her assassination attempt is to be the cliche heroine and to demonstrate that Konoha sucks at training ninjas.

Forgot to mention something about the chapter ending: since that frog prophet said to Jiraya that a student of his would change the ninja world, I can hardly think Naruto would decide to kill Sasuke. But, who on earth would believe what a senile frog said, anyway?
undead_blopaFeb 25, 2010 3:39 PM
Feb 25, 2010 3:39 PM

Dec 2007
Lol @ the voting.

Jouten said:
Wasabi said:
I'm going to facepalm if Naruto still continues with his "IMMA SAVE SASUKE CUZ HE MAH BRO" shit.

Kishimoto might even make this the part with Naruto changes Sasuke's hatered around. Its obvious that Sasuke is completely paranoid and thinks everyone in Konoha hated the Uchiha but Naruto might actually beat sense into him. Remember Obi-wan couldn't change Anakin's heart but Luke could hence why Kakashi can't get through to Sasuke. Naruto= Luke, Kakashi= Obi-wan, Sasuke= Anakin. Really Kishimoto must be trolling Starwars though that isn't bad in my vote.

But Anakin dies in the process so maybe, just maybe Sasuke will die too!
Feb 25, 2010 3:45 PM

Mar 2008
Interesting would be the one word.
Feb 25, 2010 3:53 PM
Feb 2009
Well things certainly are getting interesting huh??
Feb 25, 2010 4:03 PM

May 2009
sayami said:
ssjup81 said:
sayami said:
That was so long when I was this exited over the Naruto manga (or even anime)...
Poor Sakura, I just can't hate her after all... Damn Kishi why did he make a useless chara out of her? I won't be able to understand that...
It's a shounen series aimed at 12 year old boys...

That's like people complaining about Mamoru for Sailor Moon's anime serving hardly any purpose, but ironically, it was a shoujo series aimed at girls, naturally, and all the female characters did everything.

I don't really know how could you compare Sailor moon to Naruto, but it's not the point here.
So you would say,female characters aren't worthy enough to be given a bigger role in a shounen series? Have you ever heard One piece, Psyren, FMA or even Bleach? All of them girls have quite a big role in spite of being a shounen so...
No, not really. What i was saying is, since the series is aimed at boys, the male characters will probably get more focus compared to the female ones. With Sailor Moon, a /shoujo/ series, the focus was mainly on the female characters, and the male characters were in the background since the target audience were the females.
blopa said:
Next time use FMA, Ed gives a great speech on what human beings are capable of doing once they do it a first time, bassed on what Barry the chopper said to him.
I've never seen or read Full Metal Alchemist.
Anyway, based on your own logic then it's even more stupid that Sakura went to kill Sasuke in the first place. If her objective was to release the burden she put on Naruto's shoulders, she could have done so by telling him it's okay to forget the promise or any other reason not involving the words "I love you".
She knows Naruto. Telling him that wouldn't have stopped him from going out regardless. The fake confession was probably her way of figuring that he'd stop if he had her love. It just backfired.
The only thing Sakura pulled out of her assassination attempt is to be the cliche heroine and to demonstrate that Konoha sucks at training ninjas.
They don't suck at training ninjas, both she and Naruto are just too emotionally attached to Sasuke and, as I pointed out earlier, neither have been in the situation to kill someone they were once close to before. It's unfair to expect them to do so without hesitating. Naruto's been hesitating constantly, but no one is giving him flack for it. Sakura tries, about to apply the final blow, but loses her resolve. It's a very realistic approach.
Forgot to mention something about the chapter ending: since that frog prophet said to Jiraya that a student of his would change the ninja world, I can hardly think Naruto would decide to kill Sasuke. But, who on earth would believe what a senile frog said, anyway?
I don't know why this made me laugh, the way you worded that.
ssjup81Feb 25, 2010 4:11 PM
Feb 25, 2010 4:11 PM
May 2008
obviously Sakura wouldn't be able to finish the job.

and don't be so quick to think Naruto will fight him just yet. We'll probably spend a couple chapters getting Naruto to finally realize this is one person he cannot change and will have to deal the blow himself.
Feb 25, 2010 4:53 PM

Apr 2009
Sasuke, jeez. :)
He is really going blind so soon?! He's an idiot. But i still love him.

Ahh, good timing Naruto. Im also all for the next couple chapters of Naruto beating up Sasuke. I want to see what it does to him.

The last two panels made me tremble with excitement. :)
ShancakeschanFeb 25, 2010 4:56 PM
Feb 25, 2010 7:09 PM

Jan 2009
sasuke is blind now so i bet madara will come to the rescue
Feb 25, 2010 7:15 PM

Mar 2009
Sakura,WTH man?!
But Naruto made it, so yay, final showdown next week!
<i>When all else is lost, the future still remains</i>
Feb 25, 2010 7:50 PM

Jan 2010
FINALLLLLY! the story has moved another step!!
Feb 25, 2010 8:28 PM

Dec 2008
I have to say I really liked this chapter. Can't wait for the next one. :D
Feb 25, 2010 8:39 PM

Jan 2009
Yay naruto is here to save the ratings! i was hating the sasuke emo arc so badly but for some reason i feel like naruto is going to make sasuke come back....and if that happens all hope will be lost in this manga
Feb 25, 2010 8:56 PM

May 2009
DarthVantos said:
Yay naruto is here to save the ratings! i was hating the sasuke emo arc so badly but for some reason i feel like naruto is going to make sasuke come back....and if that happens all hope will be lost in this manga
Well, if he does manage, they can go up against Madara.
Feb 25, 2010 9:04 PM

Feb 2008
i hope they don't waste time talking. he has demonstrated twice now that hes no longer the nice bad guy he used to be. now hes just needs to be beaten into a pulp and probably get his eyes crushed so that madara wont take em.

despite being weak, based on the past few chapters, sasuke is still way stronger so i am curious to see how much stronger naruto is in comparison.

sakura is just being made into some weak little child. she was way cooler during the training days with the 5th. she has shown considerable lack of judgment and needs to be shaken a bit.
Feb 25, 2010 9:53 PM
Jul 2018
Well, at least Kakashi isn't dead or anything. Fucking lol'd at Sasuke's failing vision though. Karma is a bitch. I actually enjoyed this chapter and was shocked that something happened in the last few pages. I swear to God this fight better be epic. Naruto better have the resolve to kill Sasuke.
Feb 26, 2010 12:33 AM

Jan 2008
-Sakura interferes
-Sakura fails
-Someone saves Sakura from getting sliced up

Didn't this same exact thing happen last chapter?-_-

Someone please explain why she was shown to be a mini Tsunade at the beginning of part 2, yet Kishimoto still insists on making her using nothing but a kunai to kill Sasuke.
Feb 26, 2010 12:42 AM
Dec 2009
Team 7 met up finally. Wait so long for this..
However kishi got us seating on the edge of the chair again until next week.. Too long..

I got a feeling kakashi will give his left eye to sasuke in the end. Maybe a scenario similar to him and obito..
Feb 26, 2010 1:24 AM

Jul 2007
InsaneRabidBetch said:
I swear to God this fight better be epic. Naruto better have the resolve to kill Sasuke.

What Fight? 8D

Feb 26, 2010 1:49 AM
May 2009
Woooot, can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Feb 26, 2010 2:47 AM

Sep 2008
It doesn't really matter that Sasuke is going blind. He will just end up getting a new pair of eyes from Madara's collection, and that new pair of eyes will be "special" and make him more powerful than ever before....
Feb 26, 2010 3:33 AM

Apr 2009
Ullus said:
Ahh, no more sage mode? D:
well, there is a limit for how long he can mainitain it. but Naruto'll definitley use sage mode against sasuke
Feb 26, 2010 5:41 AM

Jun 2009
I'M GOING TO KILL SAKURA lol.. anyone b*tch slap her for me
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Feb 26, 2010 6:34 AM

Apr 2008
Next chapter:

I want naruto to clinch his fists in anger while his eyes darken. then his eyes are reavlead with a hatful stare like never before and utter the word, UNFORGIVBLE, then he should ATTACK!!! AND SCREAM UNFORGIVBLEEEEEEE WITH COMPLETE RAGE AND HATERD and fight to kill, and shatter and annihilate susuke to a pulp after turning into his 9 tail form.

I wouldnt mind if susuke dies in the worst horrible disgusting way but I doubt in it, he will be saved by madara obviously.
DarK_LiGhTFeb 26, 2010 6:39 AM

Feb 26, 2010 6:52 AM

Jun 2008
This chapter was really good, however I came to realize that Sasuke has really gone nuts. Ah, and he was one of my faves... (Y_Y)
Feb 26, 2010 9:52 AM

Dec 2009
I want to read more!

Sasuke X Naruto

could be the end of manga?

5/5
Feb 26, 2010 12:39 PM

Oct 2008
C'mon Naruto, KICK HIS ASS! >=D Wonderful chapter, in my opinion, I'm actually hyped this time for next chapter.
­
Feb 26, 2010 12:42 PM

Feb 2008
I think this was an awesome read indeed. Like an ocean of Bananas.
Feb 26, 2010 1:04 PM
Oct 2007
please fucking end naruto :D Kill sasuke & madara, QQ , a bit moar drama.
Feb 26, 2010 1:09 PM

Jul 2009
Naruto better fudge him up
Feb 26, 2010 6:51 PM

Feb 2008
as much as i want another naruto vs sasuke valley of the end style battle epic. lets think for a minute, full strength sage mode naruto vs ...a dude that's going blind, used up all his chakra and shouldn't even be conscious right now. not going to be a fight, madara will jump in.
Feb 26, 2010 8:12 PM

Feb 2010
I just hope that Kishi will bring the whole "Sasuke: To Save or Not To Save" thing to a close soon. I'm not a basher, either(I love the series and also Sasuke, both despite any disappointment in either). I just think it's time for him to pick one and move on with the story.
Feb 26, 2010 8:26 PM

Aug 2007
Wasabi said:
I'm going to facepalm if Naruto still continues with his "IMMA SAVE SASUKE CUZ HE MAH BRO" shit.

Feb 26, 2010 8:28 PM

Dec 2007
Vespertine said:
"Sasuke: To Save or Not To Save"

Probably this will be next chapter's tittle.
Feb 26, 2010 8:38 PM

Dec 2007
Do you think Kishimoto will sum up Naruto by chap. 500?
the way he's going it's starting to look like it, and sounds like a nice clean number too.
It would be great, as I don't think it should be dragged out any longer.
Feb 26, 2010 10:21 PM

Aug 2008
Gah what the hell people... Well the cliffhanger was totally epic... but everything else... Pile of crap... not in the sense of not being thrilling... but for what they mean to plot... okay up to this point another 17 paged chapter after 483 chapters is not significant at all... bor at least that's the way it should be... but this damned Kishimoto keeps on spitting crap out of his pens!

First of all Sakura... EPIC FAIL DUDE! Dammit dammit man... I can't understand why such girl exist!!! She should already be dead!!! Yet everyone keep on saving her from the claws of death... Oh dammit... first of all Kakashi last time and now Naruto at the end... Tell me what's the point if she fails to be a ninja and a useful person for the world... Yes she heals... but who? KARIN! She healed that girl... she was asked to do it... but IMO Sakura's responsibility is to take care of KARIN, not leave her healed who knows where and try to kill Sasuke.. C'mon you knew you wouldn't be able to kill Sasuke, then why you tried to do it? To save Naruto from the burden of killing him? Yeh sure dude... Understand girl... YOU LOVE HIM! And you will do anything for his own well being... Including being a bitch and lie and be a Complete hypocrite... In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Karin and Sakura suddenly joined forces and healed Sasuke at the same time... and suddenly Madara pops out from his dimension and takes the trio safe home... And Sakura dies in the way home XD... and yes... I understand that she has heavy emotional inestability... and that's what makes her like that... but c'mon! she has to act like a ninja! at least as a woman!

Now Sasuke... How cold he pull out Susano'o and till be alive... that's just impossible... In fact he should be dead... yet the guy pull out Susano'o full form... and still cast an Amaterasu neat Kakashi... Kishi... you love Sasuke right? I pretty much expecte him to runaway this time and not seeing him for good 15 chapters at least.... or seeing him dead by Naruto's hand... but that's asking too much... Sasuke will remain alive until Naruto is decided to kill that emo-sucker... Well he's blind now... but I feel it's because he has low chakra... not because he has overused the Sharingan... and if he has had overused it then Madara will gift hi m a new pair... just as Fai said...

And Kakashi... dunno if no one noticed... but he was trolled people!!! He would have reached Sakura at the same time as Naruto, but he was hit by his MS effect on him... and made his response much more slower!!!! Kakashi shouldn't experience such thing! Dang it.. but well... It was a bad chappie for him as well... fighting in a pinch... just running away from Sauce evil Susano'o

YAY! Naruto is finally on the scene... what will happen now peps? I hope he can break some sense into Sauce's thick skull... and make him good again... XD yeh right... just kick his ass dude! GO NARUTO!!! I wonder if NAruto will finally use Itachi' gift

thou the development t is crap, the chapter was good enough to keep me asking for next week's... Really liked this one... compared to the last 40 or so chappies, this one is GOD... And Sai... and true... fast asleep...

Oh and just for the record people... Especially to Cosake_Solrac... Fai is a guy... believe it! XD

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2010 11:24 PM

Oct 2009
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w0000000t!!!
Feb 27, 2010 1:39 AM

Jul 2007
Chenoan said:
Do you think Kishimoto will sum up Naruto by chap. 500?
the way he's going it's starting to look like it, and sounds like a nice clean number too.
It would be great, as I don't think it should be dragged out any longer.

If you really believe that then I have bad news for you. Please consider setting up an appointment with local psychologist.

Kishi already confirmed that there will be "Part III" of the manga.

And I really doubt that this will end. Kishi still did not reach his goals of having 45 Ferrari cars.
Feb 27, 2010 9:31 AM

Oct 2008
Fai said:
Kishi already confirmed that there will be "Part III" of the manga.

Mind telling me where you found that information?
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.