Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 25, 2017 7:06 AM

Feb 2015
With the amount of people with "Completed", it surprises me that they don't know they've been reading a WN when this db focuses on LNs.
Yes, you can think the WN as the "original" concept from an author, but it's not on a professional way and it needs fixes most of the time, as any other WN.
And, yes, most online pages lists the downloads as LN instead of WN; thus misleading a lot.
NezperdianMay 25, 2017 12:53 PM
May 25, 2017 12:37 PM
Aug 2013
I think majority knew they read WN not the LN
But some didnt realize becouse at that time our only major source of japan novel is baka tsuki

Well right now ligh novel become a thing with many adaptation into anime. So many nubie who though they read LN instead WN on internet (which kinda dissapointing)
May 25, 2017 12:58 PM

Nov 2013
Or just because ppl dont wanna use multiple database websites and in mal there is no web novel option so they add as Ln instead. Its more convenient this way if u just wanna have it marked.
"Yesterday's enemy is somehow... today's enemy as well..."
-Gintama
May 25, 2017 1:01 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Of course we know that. I'm still gonna mark it as completed on MAL though because you know, I don't have anything else to choose from since MAL doesn't have WNs in its database

It's basically the same text anyway so whatever. The biggest difference between a WN source and its adapted LN format is the addition of illustrations to every volume. Script-wise however it'll only receive some additional editing and QC at best. It's not like they're going to make any major alterations to the plotline, I.E: it's extraordinarily unlikely that my opinion would differ between the two

More topics from this board

» So about the ending [SPOILER ALERT]

NiQ1 - Mar 4

11 by Arkaniet »»
Apr 23, 7:01 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Volume 24 Discussion (END) ( 1 2 )

-Karoshi- - Apr 4, 2015

70 by Junichi_Hashiba »»
Mar 20, 1:30 PM

» why the LN changed volume numbers?

TierraRobada - Feb 29

1 by Roy2Epic »»
Mar 1, 3:34 AM

» "Mushoku Tensei" LN Series by Yuka Fujikawa, Rifujin na Magonote has 14.85 million copies (including Manga, Spin-offs, Digital) in circulation.

deg - Feb 21

15 by _gt_ohn »»
Feb 29, 6:30 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Volume 11 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Aug 8, 2014

17 by TierraRobada »»
Feb 23, 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.