Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 23, 2017 5:26 AM

Sep 2013
so i got the news from my friend who saw a Youtube video about it.
and it's from comico channel

they announce it that there's only 4 episode and so far from the PV at Youtube there's a possibility that it will be an original ending

i don't know if it's acceptable or not to put a youtube video link so if i's not then please correct me and i will delete it later
"... Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled."
Apr 23, 2017 6:37 AM
May 2016
When this was announced I thought to myself. "Hm, seems like the manga has ended."
I went to look if its completed or not but the manga is still ongoing.

seeing that this was announced I can expect that it will be an original ending. Hopefully it will end well, plus this gives me more reasons to read the manga to see the other end.
Apr 23, 2017 7:56 AM

Jun 2015
I love ReLife.. and I especially love an-chan...

I have her as background image on my computer she's just too cute.
I wish she was my girlfriend..
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Apr 23, 2017 8:00 AM

Jun 2014
I can assure you all that the manga is still going strong.

They adapted around 108 chapters in the first-cour? The manga is upto 175 as of now. I can't see how this will end up good, unless they somehow knew how it will end and skipped Ohga's drama arc (and much more perhaps).

But let's be real, what are the odds of that?
Apr 23, 2017 8:49 AM

Nov 2011
Fate-Symphony said:

They adapted around 108 chapters in the first-cour? The manga is upto 175 as of now. I can't see how this will end up good, unless they somehow knew how it will end and skipped Ohga's drama arc (and much more perhaps).

I could see them Skipping Ogha's drama. I could also see this as a 3 part season as well. Once more chapters are released they could do a 3 part 4 episode season 2, and have the whole thing be considered "Conclusion"

Either way I am hyped for the Ferris Wheel and Festival!!!!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Apr 23, 2017 9:09 AM

Oct 2016
Fate-Symphony said:

Yeah, there's not really enough for a season 2. And the Ohga stuff has been dragging on forever and I don't think people would like a season 2 with that basically being the sole focus. I know many were complaining that it was spending too much time on him without really any breaks to focus on other plots. If they know the ending and it's supposed to be soon, I'd be okay if just that got animated.
Apr 23, 2017 9:17 AM

Apr 2016
More ReLIFE is always good.
Apr 23, 2017 9:37 AM

Nov 2011
Side Note i forget what chapter the Ferris Wheel Scene was in, anyone help me out?
Listen to my podcast

Follow my twitch.

Apr 23, 2017 1:11 PM

Sep 2013
they change too many plot here IMO. and it's the important one.
for example the fact that Arata don't know yet that Hishiro is the ReLIFE test subject and that's almost change everything.
"... Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled."
Apr 24, 2017 3:44 AM

Sep 2007
If it's a 26-episodes second season, why not ? :-)
I'm already really happy about that !
EDIT : Damnit ...
Only 4 épisodes ? o_o
Apr 24, 2017 8:27 AM

Dec 2014
hmm well I am still happy for some then none I guess
Apr 26, 2017 12:23 AM

Nov 2016
SoraSenpai said:
Side Note i forget what chapter the Ferris Wheel Scene was in, anyone help me out?

I don't remember there being a ferris wheel scene in the manga, I feel like that might be an anime only scene (unless I'm wrong because I definitely don't remember reading a chapter with them on a Ferris wheel)
Apr 26, 2017 9:07 AM

Nov 2011
vanillaskynet said:
SoraSenpai said:

I don't remember there being a ferris wheel scene in the manga, I feel like that might be an anime only scene (unless I'm wrong because I definitely don't remember reading a chapter with them on a Ferris wheel)

Yeah I didn't either, i was probably thinking of a different Manga. I even went back and was like "WHERES THIS FERRIS WHEEL!" Lol
Listen to my podcast

Follow my twitch.

Apr 28, 2017 7:22 AM

Sep 2013
there's no ferris wheel scene in the manga.

the studio (or anyone who adapt it) screw this adaptation right when they made the 1st season ending with Chihiro said that she's a ReLIFE experiment test subject. from that moment it's almost impossible they can continuing the story using the one from the manga because it change everything in the story

maybe they will make the ending like the one from LA adaptation or another original style ending. and don't forget that this adaptation will air next year which means the manga itself could be already ended then.
CaltsioApr 28, 2017 7:28 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2015

4 by emanoel889 »»
Mar 24, 1:52 PM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 111 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 1, 2016

77 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 26, 2:30 PM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2015

8 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 22, 7:09 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2015

6 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 22, 7:01 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 223 Discussion

destinical - Sep 22, 2021

2 by waalex11 »»
Apr 4, 2023 4:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.