Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2017 8:13 AM
Jan 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh well, so I've been searching quite a bit and this is all I found :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV4B857n7zA

is this all of it? is it more?

Could anyone help, please?

Thanks.
Jun 15, 2017 10:19 PM

Nov 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV4B857n7zA

is this all of it? is it more?

Could anyone help, please?

Thanks.

It's not the OVA, it's the preview promoting the OVAs :/

The 1st one would be 4 minutes, and the 2nd would be 19 minutes.
I'm still looking for as mad, but nothing yet ! If you found something, please share with me!

Love & Peace!
Jun 27, 2017 1:58 AM
Mar 2013
Same here, looked everywhere, but found nothing. I hate it that SubGroups dont pay attention often (not always ;) ) to what there still is of those animes they subbed and sub those Specials, OVAs, Movies, ..., too.
Jul 16, 2017 12:44 PM

Dec 2013
Hey, I've found a BD rip torrent which contains the OVA
https://nyaa.si/view/930433
No subs tho
Sep 9, 2018 5:41 AM

Apr 2011
It's a pity this was never subbed. ):
May 4, 2020 1:25 PM

Jan 2019
2020 and still no subs
May 5, 2020 3:29 AM

Nov 2008
RottenOrange said:
2020 and still no subs

Or you could watch it, hit pause after each sentence, write down the words, look them up in the dictionary and learn something new instead of just whining because you need subs to watch anything in a foreign language.
May 5, 2020 10:17 AM

Jan 2019
dattebayo said:
RottenOrange said:
2020 and still no subs

Or you could watch it, hit pause after each sentence, write down the words, look them up in the dictionary and learn something new instead of just whining because you need subs to watch anything in a foreign language.

Lmao, do you at least know how Japanese works? You can't just listen to what they say, copy it on a translator/search each word on a dictionary and that's it. You'd, at least, need the kanjis to make a proper translation, cause a lot of words sound the same.

Also, who the fuck can enjoy watching something if they need to stop it every second and search everything the characters say to barely understand it?

Finally, why do you care if I need or I don't need subs to watch foreign stuff? If you do that stupid idea of pausing every time, good for you! You don't need to act as if lamenting there aren't available subs is "whining".
May 5, 2020 12:23 PM

Nov 2008
RottenOrange said:
dattebayo said:

Lmao, do you at least know how Japanese works? You can't just listen to what they say, copy it on a translator/search each word on a dictionary and that's it. You'd, at least, need the kanjis to make a proper translation, cause a lot of words sound the same.

Also, who the fuck can enjoy watching something if they need to stop it every second and search everything the characters say to barely understand it?

Finally, why do you care if I need or I don't need subs to watch foreign stuff? If you do that stupid idea of pausing every time, good for you! You don't need to act as if lamenting there aren't available subs is "whining".

Of course I know how it works, I've been learning it for years and by using my "stupid idea of pausing every time", I've learned so much I don't even need subs. The process of learning is what's enjoyable.
I don't exactly -care- about your need for subs, the problem lies with your mindset that you crave content served on a silver platter, for free. You could've used the two years since the RAW has been out there to learn something IF you wanted to watch it so badly.
dattebayoMay 5, 2020 1:11 PM
May 5, 2020 2:15 PM

Jan 2019
dattebayo said:
RottenOrange said:

Of course I know how it works, I've been learning it for years and by using my "stupid idea of pausing every time", I've learned so much I don't even need subs. The process of learning is what's enjoyable.
I don't exactly -care- about your need for subs, the problem lies with your mindset that you crave content served on a silver platter, for free. You could've used the two years since the RAW has been out there to learn something IF you wanted to watch it so badly.

The process of learning may be entertaining for you, and that's great! But just because you wanted to learn Japanese doesn't mean everyone who wants "everything on a silver platter" as yo says is a bad person or just change their mindset and start learning the language like you did.

Kudos to you for deciding to learn something good (specially in such a weird way tbh), but I don't care about learning Japanese and there's nothing bad with it, I won't learn a whole new language just to watch 24 min of animation.

Btw, I just watched Cheer Danshi last year AND nowadays there's nobody seeding the raw, so the OVA has been out of range for a long time.

PD: I don't even get why you're so mad lmao, my first comment was practically an update on the topic. What? Do you also get angry when Funimation/Crunchyroll delays their subs and people "whine" about it?
Feb 17, 2021 1:29 PM
Feb 24, 2021 12:53 AM

Sep 2011
@LeviAkachan You are a lifesaver!!! Thank you so much <3
I want to sleep...
Jun 25, 2022 3:19 PM

Jan 2019
JRVV17 said:
RottenOrange said:
2020 and still no subs

There are English subs Now. (Finally!)

I was so happy until I realized nobody is seeding it lmao

Edit: NVM I FOUND IT FINALLY
RottenOrangeJun 25, 2022 3:35 PM
Oct 28, 2022 10:59 PM

Mar 2007
The 4 minute sketch of "what kind of man do you want to be" had me laughing especially at the end. That was hysterical.

The rest is a series of instructional warm up dance moves. They're not hard, but the pace is fast and they don't repeat some moves enough for me to pick it up as fast as trained dancers.

Still, a lot of fun. One of the better specials.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.