Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2010 5:55 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 20, 2010 9:29 AM
Feb 2009
Chp 58 raw summary here ♥

Rido....

:o

@tsubasa
That was Rido who Kaname was talking to.

We found a lot of history and some ideas that fans speculated became canon. And "he's" alive and it's understandable since Rido resurrected ancestor!Kaname and can't really die unless Kaname does :o Oh, and Sara "Ichijou" :3
ElikaFeb 20, 2010 9:35 AM
Feb 21, 2010 5:31 PM

Jan 2009
So Rido is still alive afterall.

And Ichijou, Sara........ Everytime I see her I dislike her more and more.

At least for the first time in a long time we got to see everyone in one chapter, and the story is starting to move along again.

Feb 21, 2010 9:03 PM

Jan 2009
Oh yeah.....and if Isaya just woke up after sleeping for 50 years, and he and Kaien are good friends....just how old does that make Kaien? Why does he not look like a old man?! Vampire hunters don't age or something?

Feb 26, 2010 1:34 PM

Jan 2008
>.o i knew there were more reasons as to why i loathe kaname o.<
Feb 26, 2010 1:44 PM

Oct 2009
I don't know why, but i love this Takuma x Sarah thing.
Feb 26, 2010 2:07 PM

Oct 2009
So glad the plot is finally starting to pick up! Although I'm really curious about what Rido and Kaname were talking about..not getting a good vibe from this ><
Feb 26, 2010 2:18 PM

May 2007
I'm very, very confused right now. o__O

Feb 26, 2010 2:19 PM

Jun 2009
For me the first half of this chapter felt boring, but I like the ending.
I wonder what kind of purpose and past Kaname has.
Don't belive in yourself! Belive in me who belives in you! (TTGL) XD ...LOVE and PEACE!! ^_^
Feb 26, 2010 2:36 PM

May 2007
asx-nici said:
For me the first half of this chapter felt boring, but I like the ending.

Ditto. I really dislike the return to a "school" setting. It's already been done in the manga and I was really hoping for a better setting for the 2nd part of the story. Hopefully its short lived.

Also loved the ending. I'm not too knowledgeable about all the theories and speculations about the plot in Vampire Knight, but I'm glad to see Kaname's character has this twist to it. Should prove to be interesting down the road.
Feb 26, 2010 2:43 PM
Oct 2008
The guy with Kaname in the end was Rido. :-3

Pretty meaningless chapter to be honest.
Feb 26, 2010 2:52 PM

Jun 2008
So my guess was right........I had predicted that Rido resurrected Kaname and used Yuuki's brother in the process. I'm glad it was finally revealed!!! Now I'm curious about Kaname's past as the ancestor...and whether or not Kaname will snap.
Note: I decided not to accept random friend requests. Most of the ones I accept will be people I know from other sites unless I get to know some people here. (=^_^=)
Feb 26, 2010 3:10 PM

Jul 2008
I'm really confused as to what is happening with Kaname but I'm curious as to see what will be revealed of his past. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Feb 26, 2010 3:29 PM
Nov 2009
JadedLover said:
Oh yeah.....and if Isaya just woke up after sleeping for 50 years, and he and Kaien are good friends....just how old does that make Kaien? Why does he not look like a old man?! Vampire hunters don't age or something?

Thats what I was thinking as well maybe Kaien still has some secrets that we don't know of.
Feb 26, 2010 4:03 PM

Jan 2010
flakizs said:
JadedLover said:

Thats what I was thinking as well maybe Kaien still has some secrets that we don't know of.

i think he is a vampire too xP or maybe has been like yuuki... hmm dunno...
this was reeeeally confusing ending of the chapter, but things r finally started to move :D can't wait for the next ch to come out ^^ hope it will reveal us some more past of kaname, rido and ancestor :P
"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere, Even if your throne crumbles, And your shiny crown turns to rust, Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, Above the bottomless pile corpses, Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be.....Until i hear the words "check Mate." ♥
Feb 26, 2010 5:06 PM

Jun 2009
So yeah Kaname is actually yuuki's veryvery old granpa o_O
And Rido is still alive..:)
I hope they will still make a 3rd series for anime.
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Feb 26, 2010 7:24 PM
Feb 2009
flakizs said:
JadedLover said:

Yeah, I think there's much more to Kaien that we've seen so far. He and Isaya have been friends before Isaya went to sleep 50 years ago; Kaien looks damn good for someone over 50+ years, heh. Plus, they were talking of a curse that Kaien is supposed to have and of him finding his own path in life.
Feb 27, 2010 5:46 AM

Oct 2009
T___T. I don't understand everything in the end.
I still don't understand a thing about kaname. What is he really ?

Care to explain ?

Feb 27, 2010 10:19 AM

Dec 2008
Am I the only one who got bored after seeing all this charade?

I believe that this series should have ended long ago. Okay, I understand that we all loved it and want to read more about it, but I also think that the author should know where to end it. I guess she's just trying to make something up to continue making money :S

When Zero and Yuuki killed Rido and after Zero saying "I'll kill you next time we meet", well, that was the perfect ending! We would know that Yuki chose to be with Kaname and trust our own imagination to think about what happened after.

Vampire Knight is just struggling to continue :S
Feb 27, 2010 1:40 PM

Feb 2008
Im glad to read that Im not the only one thats confused by the ending.

I get that rido is back - I had a feeling that he wasnt really dead. his "death" seemed a bit easy for a main villian....

But Im really confused by this whole 2nd kaname and ancestor thing. I dont understand the ancestor thing and what it means to the story. I guess I didnt pick up on that in previous chapters
Feb 27, 2010 11:07 PM

Oct 2008
Aureole said:

I believe that this series should have ended long ago. Okay, I understand that we all loved it and want to read more about it, but I also think that the author should know where to end it. I guess she's just trying to make something up to continue making money :S

When Zero and Yuuki killed Rido and after Zero saying "I'll kill you next time we meet", well, that was the perfect ending! We would know that Yuki chose to be with Kaname and trust our own imagination to think about what happened after.

Vampire Knight is just struggling to continue :S

Yeah, I concur. :|
Feb 28, 2010 3:42 PM

Apr 2009
WTF was that.
Feb 28, 2010 4:07 PM

Jun 2009
Aureole said:

i totally agree with you! the recent chapters have been really boring and confusing :/
:):):):):):):)

Mar 1, 2010 9:48 AM

Feb 2009
Ceinwyn said:
flakizs said:
JadedLover said:

i think he is a vampire too xP or maybe has been like yuuki... hmm dunno...
this was reeeeally confusing ending of the chapter, but things r finally started to move :D can't wait for the next ch to come out ^^ hope it will reveal us some more past of kaname, rido and ancestor :P

That would be hot. I'm also very curious about Kaien's past. I love his character. :3 And this whole Kaname business has got me very curious as well.
Mar 3, 2010 9:20 PM

Oct 2009
Wow, I know it's going down hill when I'm not annoyed with Yuuki's antics but rather totally confused with the random plot twists . . .

WHO IS "KANAME"?????? Now he's some imposter who's not even really related to the Kuran's?!?!?!?!?! Why . . . Yuuki just forget about being a vampire, become the reaper with Aido-Senpai, and go live happily with Zero! The end . . .

Kaien, I also think he's a vampire . . .
Moon_RiverMar 3, 2010 9:25 PM
Mar 6, 2010 2:55 PM

Aug 2009
Mooore Kaien please! He's awesome. <3

Maybe he's a half vampire..? Haha
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!

Mar 8, 2010 2:23 PM

Apr 2009
Oh, I'm actually starting to like Sara now...XDD

Oh great, so Kaname /is/ evil, huh? =_=
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Apr 19, 2010 4:46 PM

Oct 2008
I knew that Kaien had feeligns for Juuri!
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jun 19, 2011 7:47 AM

Aug 2009
Rido is ALIVE!?
chiquit0621Jun 19, 2011 7:50 AM

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Sep 18, 2014 6:06 AM

Dec 2012
What the ???? Haha

- barely alive -
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM

Aug 2022
Gives me chills. So many new things for me.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 56 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 20, 2009

29 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 6:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.