Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 12, 2017 1:50 PM

Apr 2016
My hero academia production schedule episode 7 was produced in Janurary https://mobile.twitter.com/liborek3/status/849040504524242944

Studio Wit take lessons please
Kenna_PyralisApr 12, 2017 1:59 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2017 1:57 PM
Aug 2016
That's great for my hero academia but come on man. Don't fire shots at Wit studio.
They are a farliy new studio and unfortunately staff shortages got in the way. Remember there have been many animators in Japan who worked themselves to death (A.K.A. karoshi)

Like that animator who worked on naruto and bleach :(
https://myanimelist.net/people/31563/Kazunori_Mizuno
Apr 12, 2017 2:25 PM

Apr 2016
AAA_XD said:
That's great for my hero academia but come on man. Don't fire shots at Wit studio.
They are a farliy new studio and unfortunately staff shortages got in the way. Remember there have been many animators in Japan who worked themselves to death (A.K.A. karoshi)

Their biggest series is getting 12 episodes because they are producing way too many shows in this year and next year. A week before the first episode premiered Kaiji Yuki(eren yaeger's voice actor said they have only recorded a couple of episodes. They had enough material for a 2 cour second season after 2 years of the first one the blu rays did them real numbers in Japan. Only produced 12 episodes. Animator shortage in Japan yes there is, however the animators and staff working on AoT right now is different for the animators and staff working on Mahoutsukai no Yome(a 24 episode anime btw) .

If they were intelligent they would move all of these future projects and utilised all of the animators who would worked on all of these projects to the animating of attack on titan season 2 and we could of gotten high quality animation with no CG horses. Why the hell would they treat the anime that made studio WIT studio WIT so casually? beats me.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2017 3:20 PM
May 2015
Kenna_Pyralis said:
AAA_XD said:

Their biggest series is getting 12 episodes because they are producing way too many shows in this year and next year. A week before the first episode premiered Kaiji Yuki(eren yaeger's voice actor said they have only recorded a couple of episodes. They had enough material for a 2 cour second season after 2 years of the first one the blu rays did them real numbers in Japan. Only produced 12 episodes. Animator shortage in Japan yes there is, however the animators and staff working on AoT right now is different for the animators and staff working on Mahoutsukai no Yome(a 24 episode anime btw) .

If they were intelligent they would move all of these future projects and utilised all of the animators who would worked on all of these projects to the animating of attack on titan season 2 and we could of gotten high quality animation with no CG horses. Why the hell would they treat the anime that made studio WIT studio WIT so casually? beats me.

I don't think the studios have any say on when their anime projects are going to air..Unless, they're in the production committee. Let's say that Wit Studio is not in the production committee (Honestly, I'm not sure if they are or aren't), the producers notifies the studio on when they'll be starting on the project and when their project is going to air. In the case of Wit Studio animating the AoT 2nd Season for 12 episodes, they probably got a shit ton of requests from other production committees that they simply can't reject.
jc9622Apr 12, 2017 3:25 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2017

192 by TheStarscream759 »»
May 1, 1:37 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

577 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 30, 6:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 5, 2017

198 by OodleString »»
Apr 29, 11:06 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

238 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 18, 4:43 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

194 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 18, 3:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.